• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Who supports a Nazi pig for governor

Seriously counselor, there's no case here. The political cartoon thread exists for political cartoons. Brian posted a series of bullshit dupe threads just to piss me off, and this asshole "4moreyears" alias Aquatic Punk alias Psychotic Prick, who has had a morbid hatred of me since the 2000 coup d'etat (like another Chicago area psycho we all remember) just needs a reason to bitch.

And then there's the illiterate child from Texas (no, not the one in the White House) who doesn't think this forum should exist at all, but still comes here to bitch every day.

Geezus Matt, I have been MORE than fair to assholes like this. Far more than they deserve.
    Hey Dick Wad check out my IP address. I do travel a lot for work between chicago and Nevada/Southern Utah so there may be more than one. Although I would like to think I started thinking you were an asshole in Dec 2000, I only started thinking you were an asshole on October 2004.

If you were not such a hypocrite it would be a different story. Nick at least offers intelligent debate. Although I disagree with most of his positions I respect the fact that unlike many Americans he takes a side. Most of his posts are well thought and he is very knowledgable. With you it is my way or the highway. "Get Over IT". Perfect example of being an asshole.

I have no idea who this Atomic Punk or who ever he is is, but if he thinks you are an asshole like I do than he can't be that bad.

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      FORD does struggle with fairness.

I wish the other mods in this forum would balance it out a bit more. And this is coming from a lifelong Democrat.
      If anyone feels there is something unfair/biased going on in this forum please feel free to PM me and I will assess the thread in question. I cannot access this site at work so I don't have time to read every reply in every thread, but I try to hit as many as I can in the evenings.

So if there's something you think I've missed, feel free to PM me about it and I'll make sure I look it over.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

PS - I loathe closing threads, mostly because I think that a thread will go away on its own if no one replies to it.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Oh, and I'll leave this in here for a little while and then I'm moving it to Feedback, which is where it belongs

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears

With you it is my way or the highway. "Get Over IT". Perfect example of being an asshole.
            Can I quote you on that the next time a Busheep tells me to "get over" the Florida election theft of 2000, or the Ohio election theft of 2004?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Can I quote you on that the next time a Busheep tells me to "get over" the Florida election theft of 2000, or the Ohio election theft of 2004?
              There was no theft.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I thought you Democrats wanted to go by the popular vote instead of the electoral college after the 2000 election? Change your mind last year, eh?

Bush won by 4,000,000+ votes last year. Ohio didn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Moving this to Feedback now.

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                    I loved FLIPPER! Hilarious!!!

Little known fact: they were "supposed" to play after the Pistols at what turned out to be the Pistols very last ever (real) gig at the fillmore in San Fran.

Malcolm McLaren tried to pressure Bill Graham into leting them play, and Bill Graham (who was known for NOT TKAING ANY SHIT FROM ANYBODY) rused McLaren into saying they can play instead of before the Pistols, after.

Sure enough, the Pistols finished, and Graham turned the houselights on and everyone left before Flipper could perform.
                    Wrong on that account...

The band that McLaren wanted to go on (and he originally wanted them to OPEN for the Pistols, but after arguing with Graham they settled for closing) was called "Negative Trend". The band list to play that night was "The Nuns", "The Avengers", and the Pistols. Graham had a tradition of playing Mason Williams soft version of "Greensleeves" after he got the signal that the headliner had played their final encore. He did this the second the Sex Pistols left the stage. Ten minutes the hall had mostly emptyed out, and he told them they could play. McLaren knew he'd been had.......

Also, members of the band spray-painted "Negative Trend" on the side of Winterland just before dawn the night before the show....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

FORD is one the greatest posters in the history of all message boards.

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        Wrong on that account...

The band that McLaren wanted to go on (and he originally wanted them to OPEN for the Pistols, but after arguing with Graham they settled for closing) was called "Negative Trend". The band list to play that night was "The Nuns", "The Avengers", and the Pistols. Graham had a tradition of playing Mason Williams soft version of "Greensleeves" after he got the signal that the headliner had played their final encore. He did this the second the Sex Pistols left the stage. Ten minutes the hall had mostly emptyed out, and he told them they could play. McLaren knew he'd been had.......

Also, members of the band spray-painted "Negative Trend" on the side of Winterland just before dawn the night before the show....

100%!!!!!! I AM FUCKIN' IMPRESSED!!!

I didn't want to bother going into every last detail, but you are abolsutely correct!

Except for...

Negative Trend eventually became Flipper. So we're both right. Didn't figure the effort of explaining every little facet was wroth it, but I salute you!!! AN EARNED FIVE STARS!!!

(BTW, my source on all this was the book "12 Days on the Road with The Sex Pistols", written by the sex Pistols raod Manager, a certain Noel Monk. Monk would eventually go on to manage a certain band who were - like the Pistols - also on Warner Brothers named... VAN HALEN.)

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Did Flipper have an album called "Flipper Blows Chunks"?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Blow'n Chunks
                            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              FORD does struggle with fairness.

I wish the other mods in this forum would balance it out a bit more. And this is coming from a lifelong Democrat.
                              While he does sometimes "struggle with fairness," I also think it should be noted that he is often single out by those that like to relentlessly "bait" him with their stupid shit also.

I do see why he gets defensive and touchy. I would be too.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When you have had their version of "fairness" rammed down your throat for the last 5 years while watching the world become a much less "fair" place to be, it's not easy to maintain their illusions
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...