X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Site Update

According to our host...our current server issues appear to be over. They switched out both the primary drive...and the RAM on the server that our site is currently on...

they've completed the upgrade...and said it may be 24 hours for the situation to weed itself out...but they have 2 techs monitoring it during that time....

any problems with the site...send me a pm...and i'll make sure that it gets taken care of...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Thanks POJO!

We're all very grateful for your help.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

This site grows faster than Mikey diving on a pair of soiled Hagar undies !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Excellent news!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

WOO-HOO!

Can we get our old pictures back?
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            This site grows faster than Mikey diving on a pair of soiled Hagar undies !
            HAHAHAHAHA!!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Thanks for the update.
              sigpic

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Looks like the problems are back. The site was down from 11 to 2 am central time.

It gave me the oppurtunity to check out ddlr.com - and no offense to shesh - but it's just not the same.

Plus fucking Lou and Gar are there, and who needs that bullshit?
                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

we have Gar and Lou, you got Thunder and Katydid. some would call it a draw.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Cato
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

is Lou still breathing?
                    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      we have Gar and Lou, you got Thunder and Katydid. some would call it a draw.
                      Is LOU still a mod? I bet you $10 you guys drag him out of there with pitchforks and torches by the end of the year!

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I think...and I'm not going to guarantee everything...but I think that last little bout of crap last night was the end of it...

I happened to be online when it went down and contacted the host right away...and got an immediate response...

They swapped the entire server last night...so the problems should be fixed...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Lou's a dickhead...but I had absolutely no problem with him being a mod here at the site...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Lou's a dickhead...but I had absolutely no problem with him being a mod here at the site...
                            Many did. This ain't no democracy though. But the one thing I truly didn't give a shit about was the fact that he didn't donate. That wasn't it. It was his fucking attitude, driving people away all the time...blah blah...

Fuck it...LOU's ancient history. Don't feel like even thinking about him.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Oh c'mon...he didn't drive people away...he just made a lot of people whine...

I get worried about this place sometimes...that many want a site with a bunch of like thinkers...

I have no problem not liking someone...

but the driving people out of here stuff is bullshit...

If people couldn't put up with Lou...and left...they were pussies...

Lou's annoyances are like a fly buzzing around your head...it pisses you off if you pay attention to it...

Like I said...the Army isn't about a place in which everyone is nice and kind and the same...

as a matter of fact...I worry the fuck about that...

Comment

Working...