X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FasterPussycat
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Keeyth
    You are a worthless vaginal bloodfart.

Now show us a tittie shot and prove you're not a Fat fucking pig of a gunt, or get off this board!! Roadwhore!
    My tittie shot? Let me see your cock shot first and then I’ll consider sending you my tittie shot privately….

Do you realize that you got many post accounts out of fasterpussycat lately…I am good like that…
    As matter of fact all the diaper-pen boys and some mods should have thanked me for some of their post accounts…

Take advantage while it last, I will be very busy when the summer’s winding down…

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
      You are a worthless vaginal bloodfart.

Now show us a tittie shot and prove you're not a Fat fucking pig of a gunt, or get off this board!! Roadwhore!
      she, or one of the persons behind this mess, FAB, has already shown her tittie shot.

plenty of people were mentally injured and tens of writers threw up. all of them laughed.
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• FasterPussycat
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
        she, or one of the persons behind this mess, FAB, has already shown her tittie shot.

plenty of people were mentally injured and tens of writers threw up. all of them laughed.
        hahahah...the first time we agree on something, that tittie shot was horrible.... Nobody has a fasterpussycat's tittie shot though!!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

now she's trying to kiss my ass
          Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• FasterPussycat
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
            now she's trying to kiss my ass
            Shit…somebody pass me a vomit bag please, quick!!! That will be an Enormous Job…
            Take a look at your ass phu-leeze…

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
              My tittie shot? Let me see your cock shot first and then I’ll consider sending you my tittie shot privately….

Do you realize that you got many post accounts out of fasterpussycat lately…I am good like that…
              As matter of fact all the diaper-pen boys and some mods should have thanked me for some of their post accounts…

Take advantage while it last, I will be very busy when the summer’s winding down…
              Well, it can't be FAB, because after the last fiasco she swore she would never post her titties again. I never saw 'em, but I heard I didn't miss much...
              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

the main problem of a cunt like her is her lack of intelligence...she's unable to even insult people so that it would cause even some kind of damage, or somebody would be pissed off...ahahah...her "insults" are like farting out on a field alone...in other words, pussycunt, you're a harmless piece of shit!
                Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Working...