Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
    Last edited by Hyman Roth; 12-19-2007, 12:43 AM.
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
      LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
      Well, if that's the case, then I guess there's no issue at hand, then. Not important to you = not important to me.

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you.
      For what it's worth, I don't have any problem with you personally...I don't know if you're insinuating that I do, but...whatever...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess. And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess.
          Well...people come and go for all sorts of different reasons around here...a lot don't like the alias factor, sure; but short of having the webmasters be around here 24/7, investigating every last aspect, you can't do too much about that, honestly...

If people don't want to post here because of that, I have very little say in the matter, regardless. All I can do personally is not contribute any further to any of the alias issues.

And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.
          That's cool. There wasn't any "ice" on my part, not intentionally. Just telling it as I see it, and truthfully, by and large I have no problems with any of the existing posters here, yourself included.

In any regards, I think Matt's take is pretty much on the ball. On any message board, there's going to be a degree of alias/trolldom and it's a necessary evil. I will say again, though, that I honestly feel it's a lot less worse here than it is in a lot of other places.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
            Veteran
            • Nov 2006

...And sorry, I still think all the "management" still (sic) knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
            Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.
            Last edited by Hyman Roth; 12-19-2007, 01:30 AM.
            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Well, I'd stake my money on Katie being completely and totally legit; I've had outside of the site dealings with her and am convinced to my own satisfaction that she's the real deal. If she's NOT...she's put one HELL of a lot of work into snowing people, and with as long as she'd been just another face here...I don't think anybody's THAT patient...

As to Magooch, I don't have any idea...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Look, I have no idea what this threatening shit is about. I was simply trying to make light of the alias problem I could give a fuck less about. I've been cryptically scorned by aliases that deal specifically with my disregard of aliases!! Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis! Katydid continues to toy with my fragile psyche after I owned her into purgatory! Cato wants to cast me adrift in Soapland!!! ELVIS is fixin' to dump some more of my threads just for the sake of it!!!

It's all a part of the grater good.

QUE SERA SERA!!!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.
                  Trollidillo-T

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Let's all take a deep breath!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Well, the thing about that is, she didn't spam the place, nor did she start shit with anybody. Not for years. And I was trading boots and such with her a long time before any of the more recent Katie-things ever happened...and she's a straight player when it comes to boot trading. A+ across the board.

I recall it all started by her blowing a story in Main about Ross Halfin doing a photo shot of Ed, to which she got a LOAD of shit from a lot of people calling her a troll, a liar, an alias, etc etc because everybody KNEW Neil Z did all the Van Halen photos...for all that was worth...as Ross ended up doing exactly what she originally said he was going to.

In any regards, it just kinda blew up from there. But for a few years prior to that, she was very low key - posted frequently, was generally accepted by everybody and nobody had anything poor to say about her. She got pushed, she pushed back, and she did a damn fine job of pissing a lot of people off...but hey, fuck it...

She definitely has people that don't like her, but fuck...so do we all...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis!

And after he got shot 20 years ago, too!

Shame!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• katie
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Fucking Hell Hyman Grow Up.

OK I gave you a kick in the balls.

Deal with it and move on.

Katie
                          x

PS - Be nice to me and i'll be nice to you
                          Now FUCK OFF!
                          Last edited by katie; 12-19-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                            Veteran
                            • Nov 2006

Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
                            dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
                            issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
                            and well being.
                            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• katie
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.
                                Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
                                dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
                                issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
                                and well being.
                                Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.

Comment

Working...