• Cockney Cant
    Roadie
    • Mar 2005

FACK ORF .
    I love pie n' mash , do you ?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
      KIA SORENTO is GUWAPO ROCKER. Check out his avatar and then check this out.

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showpos...&postcount=136
      Nope....

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        There seems to be a rash of new Alias / Trolls onboard, the latest being an obvious JizzySTOOL front [KiaSorento]

It would be nice to have one place , ala a "Troll Pen" to track these mouthbreathers.

God your such a fucking washed up loser.

I have one name on this board.............It's GOD OR JESTERSTAR. Whichever you prefer. But get it right the first time bitch.

I don't post under anyother name.
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          Nope....
          Sure. Just happens to live right where you do and has the same "funny avatar" you were advertising in the other forum. You never lied well.

You and your friends sure have been having fun bitching about the Army. Funny, couldn't you just leave and stay happy with that? Do you really think the other mods at Guitars101 are going to agree with your sentiments?

Good riddens, I say.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            God your such a fucking washed up loser.

I have one name on this board.............It's GOD OR JESTERSTAR. Whichever you prefer. But get it right the first time bitch.

I don't post under anyother name.
            That's right! Jizzy is PROUD to be hungry for the cock!!!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Cockney Cant
              FACK ORF .
              FECK OFF!!!
              ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Sure. Just happens to live right where you do and has the same "funny avatar" you were advertising in the other forum. You never lied well.

You and your friends sure have been having fun bitching about the Army. Funny, couldn't you just leave and stay happy with that? Do you really think the other mods at Guitars101 are going to agree with your sentiments?

Good riddens, I say.
                I have 1 alias, and that is Splooge. Give it a rest stalker boy.

We're not bitching, and I never left.

Now shut your fucking yap and mind your own business.

Seriously, have fun dude, but let others enjoy themselve too.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Nobody's buying it anymore, dude. No one.

Get back to your little house of insanity and continue bitching about the Army. Meanwhile, please explain why the same day you post a funny pic of a dog puppet, an alias appears moments later with an IP matching your area, attacking the site.

It's over, GUWAPO.

And one more thing...the only stalker is the idiot that badmouths the site he was supposedly loyal to and then attacks it with an alias and supports his "friends" doing the same.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

See, now, really, do you think this is going to help matters at all?

Okay, you hate each other, you each think the other is a jerk, etc etc.

Why do you keep coming back for more???

I finally at this late stage of my life am beginning to understand the saying "Tall fences make for good neighbors".

Comment

• Reverberator
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                      FECK OFF!!!
                      I wouldn't talk to him like that ... he'll rip you apart .

In a nice way .
                      Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                      the chazzers are so lucky
                      so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Get back to your little house of insanity and continue bitching about the Army. Meanwhile, please explain why the same day you post a funny pic of a dog puppet, an alias appears moments later with an IP matching your area, attacking the site.

It's over, GUWAPO.

And one more thing...the only stalker is the idiot that badmouths the site he was supposedly loyal to and then attacks it with an alias and supports his "friends" doing the same.
                        I still don't know what fucking alias you are talking about, but I sure

as hell wouldn't put it past you to create one and attack the site

and make it look like me, huh Rikky.

Speaking of aliases attacking this site, you are the king of that

aren't you? You have confessed to that haven't you??

I am one of if not the biggest Roth fan here, and I ain't leaving.

This is my home and I wouldn't fuck with my own house.

For the last time dude, quit with the internet bully shit, it's

fucking lame.

Comment

• Reverberator
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Aug 2004

It's over, GUWAPO.

This is serious shite ladies and Gentlemen .

Tis time for a serious remedy .

Fire 'em up .
                          Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                          the chazzers are so lucky
                          so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Guwapo's a loathsome cunt, plain and simple. Plus he's aligned not only with this site's biggest enemies but he cuntsiders them friends as well. That ain't Army loyalty. Top that with the fact that his posts are so fucking boring and dumb. He has a queeya rodent alias. So, in a cuntshell...Fakk him.

Late.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh really, GUWAPO? Check this out.
                              Thank you for your interest in Guitars101.com. A forum community dedicated to guitar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models, styles, amps, modifications, kits, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Now check out this alias...

Familiar avatar, hmm? And what about the fact that the alias is right where you're from? And this alias attacked the whole site the other night?

Quit changing the truth on me attacking the site with aliases. You mean THREE LOCK ROCK? LMFAO. Everyone knows who that is and the "damage" it caused, idiot. Meanwhile, your KIA went in starting shit about the holocaust. Really pissed FORD off too with some Jihad shit. But of course, the fact that you're laughing about a pic that soon turns out to be KIA's avatar, and the fact that KIA lives right where you do, that's all coincidence, right?

Is this all coincidence too, GUWAPO?

CARMINE: The Army eric...long story and quite frankly not worth my time to tell nor yours to waste listening too. You all have welcomed us here and we're happy for that...

GUWAPO: Somebody was jelaous of our thread and told his buddy to dump it.... That's what happened.

GUWAPO: So, who is Cherry Lawn?

CARMINE: You know.... (wink)

GODZILLA: Inquiring minds want to know!!!! Come on now, let the KAT outta the bag!

ROGUE: I may just have to find that thread and unload my final say on the dimwits... Some of you may know, but behind the scenes much of what is going on is, if not illegal, as patently unethical as it gets.

GUWAPO: Whoa, do tell bro...... And you should tell the fuckers off.

ROGUE: Nah, not going to litter this place with it... but, I have told them off in no uncertain terms.

WRIGLEYVILLE: Mornin' everyone! Hey Carmine and Canadiandlrgirl! The forums at rotharmy are getting more and more ridiculous everyday and it's nice to come to another place for chatting with friends and sharing our love for music.

CANADIANDLRGIRL: hey girl welcome aboard...what's up?

MEWISEMAGIC: Welcome...

MOOSE: Wow, more and more people from the Army jumping ship! Welcome WB!

CARMINE: Hey there Wiggley babe!!

MEWISEMAGIC: Hey Carmine....Cherry Lawn is in the house! (CHERRY LAWN IS FAB)

FAB: Ok, first things first... Coffee Black and STICKY BUNS... LOL. As for the original thread, it is now the property of the Dick Pen... I mean the Sheep Pen. WHY? Who knows? I guess we are all to normal to understand this kind of thinking. Good to see RH made it here ok.

FAB: Pm's, phone calls, emails indeed. IMO these are some of the best people you will find on the net. No bullshit, no flames fests, just people looking to kill a little time and have a little fun. Again, Thanks.

CARMINE: Right on, cherry!!!

FAB: Guwapo, where have you been?

GUWAPO: I'm right here babe!!

CARMINE: Where'd CG go?

MOOSE: Sorry bro, but CG is busy at the other place. (rolleyes)

CANADIANDLRGIRL: Good morning.

CARMINE: There she is....we was gettiin worried....

SPLOOGE: fak!!!

CARMINE: SPLOOGE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!

FAB: Can I get a hot tea with lemon and honey? Hello gang!

CARMINE: I saw your email and thank you so much...check your Pmers about the stuff over there, you know...hehe (wink)

MOOSE: 700 posts, cool................. This is doin better than the other one that was taken over by the sheepsters....... Do any of you know why they closed CR original thread?? I'll tell ya.............. They were worried that we were gonna surpass the 10000+ posts mark faster than the gay one they have goin(you know which one I'm talkin about) Ok enuff So can I swear?????

FAB: I don't know if it was because the thread was getting more hits or because CARMINE was getting more hits. ALL THE LADIES LOVE CARMINE! and what do thet have? Sheep, Goats and Darth Vader. Gimme a break, someone was jealous. I think we all know who... I just wonder how long it wll be before they launch attack here?

MEWISEMAGIC: Sheep Herders...What a joke,I believe any attack here wouldnt last too long,Besides that,Who is gonna tell them that we are here?

CANADIANDLRGIRL: you are right all the ladies do love Carmine...what's not to love!

FAB: That's true... I know I'll never tell! (wink)

MOOSE: Fuckin right let them bring it on........... I'm gonna bust some fuckin heads

GAIL (NORTHERN GIRL): Hey everybody! I heard THIS is the new hot spot! Can't hang at the moment, but I'll stop in later. NG
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2003

Oh really, GUWAPO? Check this out.
                                Thank you for your interest in Guitars101.com. A forum community dedicated to guitar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models, styles, amps, modifications, kits, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Now check out this alias...

Familiar avatar, hmm? And what about the fact that the alias is right where you're from? And this alias attacked the whole site the other night?

Quit changing the truth on me attacking the site with aliases. You mean THREE LOCK ROCK? LMFAO. Everyone knows who that is and the "damage" it caused, idiot. Meanwhile, your KIA went in starting shit about the holocaust. Really pissed FORD off too with some Jihad shit. But of course, the fact that you're laughing about a pic that soon turns out to be KIA's avatar, and the fact that KIA lives right where you do, that's all coincidence, right?

Is this all coincidence too, GUWAPO?

CARMINE: The Army eric...long story and quite frankly not worth my time to tell nor yours to waste listening too. You all have welcomed us here and we're happy for that...

GUWAPO: Somebody was jelaous of our thread and told his buddy to dump it.... That's what happened.

GUWAPO: So, who is Cherry Lawn?

CARMINE: You know.... (wink)

GODZILLA: Inquiring minds want to know!!!! Come on now, let the KAT outta the bag!

ROGUE: I may just have to find that thread and unload my final say on the dimwits... Some of you may know, but behind the scenes much of what is going on is, if not illegal, as patently unethical as it gets.

GUWAPO: Whoa, do tell bro...... And you should tell the fuckers off.

ROGUE: Nah, not going to litter this place with it... but, I have told them off in no uncertain terms.

WRIGLEYVILLE: Mornin' everyone! Hey Carmine and Canadiandlrgirl! The forums at rotharmy are getting more and more ridiculous everyday and it's nice to come to another place for chatting with friends and sharing our love for music.

CANADIANDLRGIRL: hey girl welcome aboard...what's up?

MEWISEMAGIC: Welcome...

MOOSE: Wow, more and more people from the Army jumping ship! Welcome WB!

CARMINE: Hey there Wiggley babe!!

MEWISEMAGIC: Hey Carmine....Cherry Lawn is in the house! (CHERRY LAWN IS FAB)

FAB: Ok, first things first... Coffee Black and STICKY BUNS... LOL. As for the original thread, it is now the property of the Dick Pen... I mean the Sheep Pen. WHY? Who knows? I guess we are all to normal to understand this kind of thinking. Good to see RH made it here ok.

FAB: Pm's, phone calls, emails indeed. IMO these are some of the best people you will find on the net. No bullshit, no flames fests, just people looking to kill a little time and have a little fun. Again, Thanks.

CARMINE: Right on, cherry!!!

FAB: Guwapo, where have you been?

GUWAPO: I'm right here babe!!

CARMINE: Where'd CG go?

MOOSE: Sorry bro, but CG is busy at the other place. (rolleyes)

CANADIANDLRGIRL: Good morning.

CARMINE: There she is....we was gettiin worried....

SPLOOGE: fak!!!

CARMINE: SPLOOGE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!

FAB: Can I get a hot tea with lemon and honey? Hello gang!

CARMINE: I saw your email and thank you so much...check your Pmers about the stuff over there, you know...hehe (wink)

MOOSE: 700 posts, cool................. This is doin better than the other one that was taken over by the sheepsters....... Do any of you know why they closed CR original thread?? I'll tell ya.............. They were worried that we were gonna surpass the 10000+ posts mark faster than the gay one they have goin(you know which one I'm talkin about) Ok enuff So can I swear?????

FAB: I don't know if it was because the thread was getting more hits or because CARMINE was getting more hits. ALL THE LADIES LOVE CARMINE! and what do thet have? Sheep, Goats and Darth Vader. Gimme a break, someone was jealous. I think we all know who... I just wonder how long it wll be before they launch attack here?

MEWISEMAGIC: Sheep Herders...What a joke,I believe any attack here wouldnt last too long,Besides that,Who is gonna tell them that we are here?

CANADIANDLRGIRL: you are right all the ladies do love Carmine...what's not to love!

FAB: That's true... I know I'll never tell! (wink)

MOOSE: Fuckin right let them bring it on........... I'm gonna bust some fuckin heads

GAIL (NORTHERN GIRL): Hey everybody! I heard THIS is the new hot spot! Can't hang at the moment, but I'll stop in later. NG
                                Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                                "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Working...