• TheManWithNoName

Yo RoF--its hilarious--this fag is worried about common sense--

while using some queer D&D avatar--

Maybe his queer surname is Battle Axe--

are you the bitch? bueno bob?

We already know your a bitch here.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

From now on, you\'ll be known as the Queer Battle Axe--Nice--he\'s not posting--so he must be taking to rollers out of his hair--

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
          From now on, you\'ll be known as the Queer Battle Axe--Nice--he\'s not posting--so he must be taking to rollers out of his hair--
          Blah blah blah...do you hear the yawning?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Yo RoF--its hilarious--this fag is worried about common sense--

Obviously you have none.

while using some queer D&D avatar--

Which proves you have no common sense, thanks

Maybe his queer surname is Battle Axe--

Maybe you're overly concerned about gayness.

are you the bitch? bueno bob?

Nope. You're just the cunt.

We already know your a bitch here.

Yeah, and you and your fuckin' 600 posts have done so much to prove that...tool.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Really On Fire
              i'm unoriginal and yet you steal the

you are my bitch line from me

you are nothing
              Oh? Let me guess, you're going to copyright "That's Hot" and "You're Fired" next, right?

Dumb fuck.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

What a pack of cunts, I tell ya...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

At least the sheep pen's humorous - AND POPULAR.

Unlike other washed up has-beens.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Really On Fire
                    i'm unoriginal and yet you steal the

you are my bitch line from me

you are nothing
                    Hi faggy aliass...

Oh, I forgot, you were king shit in the olden days of the ARMY. You're so oldschool, you pre-date usernames.

It's not like you're some cowardly cunt hiding behind a new usershame or anything...

Are you going to call me "fag" again...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can tell you really "love" your horse High Plains Poofter

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Hi faggy aliass...

Oh, I forgot, you were king shit in the olden days of the ARMY. You're so oldschool, you pre-date usernames.

It's not like you're some cowardly cunt hiding behind a new usershame or anything...

Are you going to call me "fag" again...
                        Nope.

They're just gonna ask you if you hear the footsteps, and then threaten The Sheep Pen with the arrival of The Four Whoremen.

Oh, and then they'll tell you you have semi-game and that I have none.

And there will probably be a few references towards Clint Eastwood, Dungeons and Dragons and being owned somewhere along the line as well.

That's about what we've accomplished in the last few days, anyway.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Look, I just gave BB his Roth Army Donor tag... and now I find in this thread that BB and ROF are going at it... see... motherfuckers never tell me what the fuck is going on around this dump...

Ok... so what the fuck is going on around here? Bueno, what the fuck is going on? Why are you and ROF at it, he just got here? You donated cash jack money to Sarge, so I figure you are cool, but if you're really a fag with curlers and a Sammy Lover... bro, that just won't fly around here...

So I'm not going to doubt you, but I need a proper accounting from you on what the fuck is going on, otherwise.... well... shit man, I can't just go befriending gay ass Sammy lovers, you know? And I don't give a damn what people use as an avatar... but I can see you getting shit from some for the whole Dungeons and Dragons/Death Dealer motif.

Anyhow, clear this shit up would be helpful. I finally do something around here with the admin board, and now I don't want to find out I fucked up, you dig?

Where the fuck is Ron Mezrico when you need him? lmao

That is all.

Icon.
                          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Elegntly Wasted
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2005

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Mr. Icon--perhaps the greatest poster in the history of this site--it's damn good seeing you posting here with some regularity.

Let me fill you in, and shed some light.

Bueno Bob--He's Gay, and doesn't like it repeated over and over again. As you so gamely noted, he's the master of LARG--which equates to a following of one--Soul Reaper--who's a 15 year old boy. So apparently I was wrong about Boring BlowJob Bobber--he's not only a queer, but following in the footsteps of Michael Jackson. Don't drink the Coke my brutha--or you'll be takin' in some of his LARG. And yeah, he's a death dealer wielding a Battle Axe. He'll wait a few days, then change his avatar, because even he can see now that it just promotes the queerness he's so sick of RoF and the rest bringing up, and lets everyone here know how between licking ball sac, and boy-ass, he's trying to figure out how to do whatever it is geeks do while playing a solid game of D&D. Of course, I have no common sense, because I can see the clear image of posting as a "Death Dealer" with some fagartistic drawing of some Fat Wench carrying a battle axe as equaling a Dungeons and Dragons character.

Dude, now that's LARG.

Oh, and by the way buenblow--I'm going to give you a five star, because I know how important it is to you to throw up in people's faces that you are so popular. Would love to count the PM's and posts this guy has made saying--Wow, you're neato! I'll give you 5-stars!!!!! Can you play with me too!

LARG!!!!

Icon, I hope that your numerous posts means you'll be here a bit more--because if this site thinks buenmainveinBob is witful and useful--than heaven help us all.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by conmee

Where the fuck is Ron Mezrico when you need him? lmao

That is all.

Icon.
                                "Right here coach!"

Comment

Working...