• Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    This just in:

That is all, carry on.
    This just out: my cock! Look at those fucking milk bags!

T
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This just in:

That is all, carry on.
      Did you steal that from Dr. Love's library?

For some reason, I have a sudden craving for a glass of milk.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Almost thought that was Jennifer Love Hewitt for a second...

Then I realized even she isn't that packed...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I Love Jugs.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

This just in:

That is all, carry on.
            Oh that's not all........... Shay, be calling me late at night say'n thomie can I come over...I am like no baby I gotta work .............and then I woke up and thought I need to get a phone...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              MAX is actually thome?

seriously, what alias are you speaking of?
              Um, yeah. That would be quite the pulling of the IP rabbit out of the internet hat...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This just in:

That is all, carry on.
                More relevant and heart-felt than most of the run-on shit I've read here.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                  You are right Nick, I had said some pretty abrasive stuff. Shortly after I posted that stuff, I felt bad about my comments and apologized to Mark for my ignorance. He is a really top notch guy; should have been a Webmaster here long before me. Like I said, there were plenty of mistakes on my part.

T
                  You're cool beans in my book, dude...

Carry on, Mezcal...

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
                    I don't believe you intended for things to happen the way they did, but you did post a picture that showed the name of a company where he was affiliated and it didn't take long for a couple people to Google and find his full name and Google some more and on and on. The whole thing blew up out of control in a matter of minutes.

Something for everyone to think about. Google is your friend and your enemy!
                    What I was trying to say was that pic and link have been around for
                    a while. They were given to me, I didnt go looking for it. I posted it
                    after Diamond Jimi decided to post a pic, I'd had a few beers and
                    was just rolling with the thread. In hindsight it was wrong and I have
                    spoken directly to Mezro about it, I had in fact intended to take it
                    down when I woke up and remembered posting it. Then when I got
                    here there was a million things going on in the thread.
                    You are right it was not my intention to cause harm or release entire
                    personal details.

Most of us here at least know our first names, and many peoples photos.
                    I guess with the nature of the internet if you post your pic on any
                    publicly accessable website, its Public domain. Mez seems to be
                    quite active all over the net, (from what others have shown me) so he would be
                    aware that this is something that could happen. As you said google can be
                    both your friend and enemy.

Its a blight on me for posting "guess who" but I would never post full names
                    and addresses. If anyone did that, (without the posters permission) thats
                    instant banning. If I did that one night drunk, I would expect to be dismissed.
                    In fact I would walk.
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      WARF, myself, Mez, Va, FORD, Elvis, Sesh, Von, Sarge, BS1, Icon and everyone who has been here for 10, 5 or two years...hell...all of us have a stake in some form or another...and all of us give a shit...or we wouldn't ever show up. We all see it going one direction or another...
                      Apart from Mez perhaps?

I have a couple of problems with this thread. Firstly I've always been against giving out personal info but I see that's gone now. My other problem is it's all about Mezro.

As you say we all feel at this point we have a stake in this place, how could we not after all this time? Mezro thought it was all about him. When Sarge gave him the keys he may have said 'Have some fun' but I'm pretty sure he didn't say 'It's now your site, act like some fucking Caligula and then delete hundreds of thousands of posts.' Some of us were online the night he started his 'I'll just shut this site down if I choose to' bullshit and saw him quickly delete the thread when he saw Sarge come online.

"Pushing buttons?"

Nah I don't think so- acting like a fucking prick more like.

As far as the redevelopment goes I don't know what was promised or what happened to money. That said this kind of sums it up for me.

Story is I knew a designer who was perfect for the job. i coordinated the project, Chris paid him and the project took forever to complete due to the designer's work load.
                      This is typical fucking denial.

How in the name of cunt was a designer that takes over 2 fucking years to do a fucking JPEG PERFECT for the job?

I appreciate Mezro is now apologising for various things(has anyone ever had so much to apologise for?) but to me a lot of it reads kind of passive aggressive.

"Co-ordinated the project"?

Fuck off.

Anyhoo as long as he remains as a non webmaster here I'm happy enough. Especially if he stops calling my pal Panamark a coward. Or has he apologised for that? Theres been so much apologizing genine or otherwise I've lost count...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm a little sick of Pojo Risin' manifestos myself, and everyone sucking his balls as if he's some super fucking insider...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Apart from Mez perhaps?

I have a couple of problems with this thread. Firstly I've always been against giving out personal info but I see that's gone now. My other problem is it's all about Mezro.

As you say we all feel at this point we have a stake in this place, how could we not after all this time? Mezro thought it was all about him. When Sarge gave him the keys he may have said 'Have some fun' but I'm pretty sure he didn't say 'It's now your site, act like some fucking Caligula and then delete hundreds of thousands of posts.' Some of us were online the night he started his 'I'll just shut this site down if I choose to' bullshit and saw him quickly delete the thread when he saw Sarge come online.

"Pushing buttons?"

Nah I don't think so- acting like a fucking prick more like.

As far as the redevelopment goes I don't know what was promised or what happened to money. That said this kind of sums it up for me.

This is typical fucking denial.

How in the name of cunt was a designer that takes over 2 fucking years to do a fucking JPEG PERFECT for the job?

I appreciate Mezro is now apologising for various things(has anyone ever had so much to apologise for?) but to me a lot of it reads kind of passive aggressive.

"Co-ordinated the project"?

Fuck off.

Anyhoo as long as he remains as a non webmaster here I'm happy enough. Especially if he stops calling my pal Panamark a coward. Or has he apologised for that? Theres been so much apologizing genine or otherwise I've lost count...
                          I'll hate the sin, and forgive the sinner.

I won't forgive the ball suck that didn't say anything when this all went over, and never said one-fuck-worth's of dissent...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I'm a little sick of Pojo Risin' manifestos myself, and everyone sucking his balls as if he's some super fucking insider...
                            hmmm why?
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              hmmm why?
                              I dunno Pete? Maybe you can give me an unbiased outsider's take?

Why?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Can you hear the footsteps?

Comment

Working...