Roadie
    • Oct 2004

who is orzem?
    Yeah, shes a pig, but she swallows.

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
      Roadie
      • Oct 2004

orzem is the Official Jizzmopper of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you have an ejaculate emergency.. you don't. If you think you need a douchtube .. think orzem again. orzem is the star assclown of this show. He is the motherfuckin nu-skool MikeB of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
      Yeah, shes a pig, but she swallows.

Comment

• zeronumber
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2005

Who is hitch1969?

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

Who is David lee roth?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is eddie van halen?

Who is Alex van Halen?

That's all. I cunt think of any other questions for SLH.
        Butt tit's ok...
        The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
          Commando
          • Mar 2003

Who is hitch1969?

Who is David lee roth?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is eddie van halen?

Who is Alex van Halen?

That's all. I cunt think of any other questions for SLH.
          Butt tit's ok...
          hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..Eddie Van Heiniken is one quarter member of the group Sham and the Chirellas. He is a lying, two-faced prick who spends most of his time in 5150 bent over so that his bitch brother Alex can lick his asshole clean.Alex Van Halen is the paralyzed brother of Eddie Van Halen. He is strung up on strings, and manipulated like a puppet with his drum playing by Rick Allen's Left Arm. On the side, Alex has been known to pimp off his wives to David Lee Roth, only to have them divorce him the very next day.
          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Buford Pusser
                Full On Cocktard
                • Aug 2005

LMAO at this thread,Why so much in-fighting?Are You people dillusional?Or just un-happy?

Comment

• zeronumber
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Buford Pusser
                  LMAO at this thread,Why so much in-fighting?Are You people dillusional?Or just un-happy?
                  A little tit of column A and Column B.
                  The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Buford Pusser
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by zeronumber
                    A little tit of column A and Column B.
                    Answer the question..Drop the B.S.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
                      5 stars for Mezro right now

Trollip. You'll be seeing stars sooner with more of that attitude, not earning 'em.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Every year, year-anda-half, the ModTREE© needs a pruning.

I haven't read all the new garbage in the last 2wks here.. but I'm pretty sure that's what we need to do is throw some nominations in the hat for new mods.

Comment

• Buford Pusser
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                          Every year, year-anda-half, the ModTREE© needs a pruning.

I haven't read all the new garbage in the last 2wks here.. but I'm pretty sure that's what we need to do is throw some nominations in the hat for new mods.
                          Didnt You Just say in another post that You are not happy with the current events?Check Ya Self

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Mez goes, I go.

Itch only seems to come in now to beg for respect for his boytoy JizzySTOOL

Why Number 2 needs to BEG for respect for a male room flunky is beyond me.
                            Jesterstar has earned it without H-one/nine, sixnine's cue. And further proof is in how Ozr' needs to abuse admin permissions - THAT has nothing to do with "owning."

Adminning is a cheap-way out of being owned. Just stick around long enough to see what happens when Oz'r gets the demod, and how many cry-cry threads he sprouts.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Didnt You Just say in another post that You are not happy with the current events?
                              the BOARD
                              the SITE

What events are you trying to feed me now.. this Oz'r tiffy-thingy?

huhuhhuhhhuhuh....
                              VIVA HITCHWORLD1969.COM

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Don't you hold the record for being demodded here the fastest, GAR?

Comment

Working...