• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Steve,
    How nice of you to send Savicki that belated valentine.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jealous? He's all yours!

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        That's pretty fucking good.

I can't edit shit myself...everything but the "lock" and "move" funktion has been taken away from me.

I'm not complaining...it's like you say...the best mods are the invisible ones. I've been campaigning for that "log in as invisible" funktion for months. With THAT employed, it'd be like soul sucking, shit for brains, dog-dick licking, bi-polar tinged, whistle that only dogs can hear, ten-day-old hog die-areeya, my daddy fucked me up the ass, no-good-for-nothing type threads would just mysteriously close or move!

Motherfuckers' 'ed be like, "goddamn! there's some kinda fucking ghost mod moving and closing shit!"
        Don't feel bad brudder i aint got nuttin anymo.... maybe some day, yes someday....
        Roth Army MP
        Originally posted by Panamark
        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
        Originally posted by JAY HALE
        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
          Why the fuck doesn't anyone ask ME for advice?!?!?! lmao

I swear to fucking GOD!!!!!! I'm going to start fucking OWNING motherfuckers around here if I don't get some fuckin' recognition for the work I do around here instead of being treated like a goddam ******... yeah, that's right, I said the motherfucking N-Word!!!!!!! That's how those bastards Pojo, Brown, and Ron Mezrico make me feel!!!!! lmao!!!!

Ah fuck it... I'm no use to anyone... except Sarge... the fuckin' server room is my Abu Gahrib prison and I'm getting fucked in the ass and taken for granted by all you motherfuckers!!!!!

One of these days, I'll just wipe out this fuckin' board and retire to a mental institution....lmao

I get no love and no respect up in this motherfucker, but at least I still got my drinking problem to put me to sleep at night...

Fuck!!!!!!!

That's it the goddam APOCALYPSE is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone better decide if they want to be Banned, Deleted, or Owned!!!!! Shit, where the fuckin' Delete button when I need it!!!!!!!

That is all.

Icon.
          I can not beleive i am reading this whole thread...but this cracked me up the most so far!
          Roth Army MP
          She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Christ my eyes burn!!!!!
            Roth Army MP

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Jealous? He's all yours!
              Your only saying that so Lounge won't think you're tiring of your
              obvious love for one another.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, your the one giving Savicki your "five stars!"

He's a virgin, so be gentle cous...

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Steve,
                  I believe that IS Steve! Retarded, Asian, digging up old threads, and sucking cock for 5 stars!

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He's a virgin
                    Not in the anal sense, I don't imagine!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Sarge was never a happy fellow over editing posts..
                      I didnt think mods could actually edit others posts ?

Warham, are you suggesting a mod is editing ?

(Panamark, providing some light answers while you
                      wait for the "admins")

tick tick tick

I can edit any post I like, but I dont, unless theres a damn
                      good reason why. (Board protection mainly)

Difference of opinion is not one of
                      my trigger points.
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Personally, I've never edited anything other than my posts, and other folks' thread titles. For the most part, any thread title editing was born of self loathing. I never intended to slight the authors of the respective threads in any way. In fact, I would often use the thread-editing function as a way to parallel my own dipshitedness. Time and again, ridiculous...even bizzare thread titles reminded me that I was just a part of the greater good....or was I?

I began to question my own ethics, virtue, and dipshitedness with every weird thread title I found in my forum. Some that were edited seemed self-loathing in retrospect

Thank goodness times have changed and I'm in full control of 1/3 of the demons that float above and beyond my head!

Thank goodness I never edited, or fucked with another mod's thread.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Russ enters the Batcave, an uneasy expression of displeasure
                          exudes over the assembled gathering. Think Quick Russ, look down,
                          focus on the flooring, the woodgrain, the tiles, anything..
                          Starting to sweat, breaking wind with added excerption, run out of
                          the cave gasping for air, loosen neck tie and sprint towards an
                          unforgiving horizon !!!

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Editing trolls' thread titles is an amusing lark.

Those that get all offended at it only make it more amusing.

As for the voices in my head, russ has told me hears them too.

As for ever editting another mod's posts/threads, that's a NEVER, unless of course the mod in question is WARF.

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Russ enters the Batcave, an uneasy expression of displeasure
                              exudes over the assembled gathering. Think Quick Russ, look down,
                              focus on the flooring, the woodgrain, the tiles, anything..
                              Starting to sweat, breaking wind with added excerption, run out of
                              the cave gasping for air, loosen neck tie and sprint towards an
                              unforgiving horizon !!!
                              I can't even feel my legs nowadays!!!

Comment

Working...