• Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Who are you again?
    He's more than you fool!

Isn't it about time for you to disappear?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

So the whole point of this is that you are drunk, Guwapo and you want to tell everyone that you are the BEST Roth fan???

Idiot!
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yip Yip Yip!!!!
        How sad GAYPO, is this what you've been reduced too? You always were a bit unfunny and "slow."

Let's get that GERBIL thread going again. C'mon! Let's get that genius flowing...

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
          Matt = Good = Roth Fan = He has seen him live and so on and so forth
          I don't necessarily think seeing Dave X amount of times live necessarily equates into being a "real" fan...using that as a watermark can backfire...shit, I was HEAVY AND HARDCORE into Savatage for YEARS and only had a chance to see them once, but otherwise bought all the albums (imports, etc), merchandise, passed off tapes to friends, turned people on to them...couldn't see them more than once because they were never anywhere in my neck of the woods (closest away was 1000 miles).

What with David's limited touring schedule, I'm sure there are a lot of fans here that are probably in the same boat.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Right!!!!!!!
            Were you doing inspections or something?

"Hello, I'm GUWAPO_ROCKER of the ROTH ARMY. I'm a friendless loser that starts potentially fraudulant internet threads and I have no friends in real life."

Comment

• mewisemagic
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Da, I am da' biggest WOTH fan in da' world...

Ive seen da WOTH more dan you have....

Blah blah blah...

Douche bag.

Who gives a fuck...

How many times has FAB seen ROTH? after all, she's the only reason you come here...

And she has done nothing but bad mouth him for being gay, talentless, etc. In fact she's a total ED sheep. Apply your standard equally dick bag...
              BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...Step up to the plate Big Man..This site is about Roth,Not You and Your Stupid Cronies who continue to saturate this place with Hate..Go take a Close look in the mirror Bro and Check Yourself............Life can be Good if Ya just let it be.....Your kind is becoming extinct here,Just look around and take note...And as far as Flamma is concerned,He is not worth My good Time

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                So the whole point of this is that you are drunk, Guwapo and you want to tell everyone that you are the BEST Roth fan???

Idiot!
                Who's drunk?

Keep following the loser from Buffalo dude.

You deserve each other.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Bob, faggot Guwapo is drunk and is a fool, reasoning with a guy already with limited mental faculties is senseless
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who's drunk?

Keep following the loser from Buffalo dude.

You deserve each other.
                    What? Is your pal GOLDEN KNOB here? Isn't he from BUFFALO? Yeah GUWAPO, calling me a loser.... LOL

Go repair a broken computer bitch!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

No fag...I see a dumb cunt spamming site and I am calling him out for what he is... a little fag
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Were you doing inspections or something?

"Hello, I'm GUWAPO_ROCKER of the ROTH ARMY. I'm a friendless loser that starts potentially fraudulant internet threads and I have no friends in real life."
                        Trying to do some good offends you as well loser?

I don't need to steal, and you looked like an ass for spamming the

thread.

Pissed money wasn't sent your way to pay your internet bills?

Get a fucking job!!!!

Comment

• mewisemagic
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Bob, faggot Guwapo is drunk and is a fool, reasoning with a guy already with limited mental faculties is senseless
                          What the Fuck is faculties.......Does anyone have a Webster in the House,You Ignorant bastards will soon parish from this site,Or get used to going along with the Good,You know...The real Roth Fans that are here

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                            BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...Step up to the plate Big Man..This site is about Roth,Not You and Your Stupid Cronies who continue to saturate this place with Hate..Go take a Close look in the mirror Bro and Check Yourself............Life can be Good if Ya just let it be.....Your kind is becoming extinct here,Just look around and take note...And as far as Flamma is concerned,He is not worth My good Time
                            HAHAHAHA!! A self proclaimed "FABULIST" telling me what this site is about!

Here dickweed, this is a special lesson for you:

Iro·ny
                            Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
                            Function: noun
                            Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
                            Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
                            1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
                            2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
                            3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony
                            synonym see WIT

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

No fag...I see a dumb cunt spamming site and I am calling him out for what he is... a little fag
                              Promoting David Lee Roth on a David Lee Roth site is hardly spamming, little man

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Fuck you Guwapo
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...