X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT...BUT FUCKING DO SOMETHING NEW BEFORE YOU MAKE THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD FALL ASLEEP...

uhh hu hu huh uh hu hu hu hu huhu

Like, amen and stuff...

That was cool...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      lmfao

Man, that third eye thing sounds like a bitch ... wonder if Visine works on that shit ...
      I don't know...we'll have to ask Sarge when he gets back...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

he picked up a souvenir in Iraq, huh?
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

lol

Not your average "Seeing-Eye Dog" ...

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Sheep Pen...pick someone else...and for a different reason. Jesus Fucking Christ...go after one of your own...or wait...is that not new...
            Point taken.

Penners...start going after me, BOB and BILL for a while...we're the only ones that haven't been attacked mercilessly by our own!
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              I want to pretend I had no idea what was going on and pretend I'm a big, fat mistreated jar of tomato sauce.
              This is perhaps the funniest thing you've ever said.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Honestly Poj~
                I'd be happy not fighting with anybody. If a select few people would not feel the need to follow up my every post with some sort of slam over things that happened at a different board some 3 years ago and 1/2 of which are completly untrue most of this stuff could stop. I've apologized 100 times for the wacky shit that happened way back when and myself as well as the people that it happened with don't even talk about it anymore NOR do we fight on the board. The people who are holding on to it, were not even involved nor do they know the truth about what actually happened.

I'll be happy to drop it, if they will.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  Honestly Poj~
                  I'd be happy not fighting with anybody. If a select few people would not feel the need to follow up my every post with some sort of slam over things that happened at a different board some 3 years ago and 1/2 of which are completly untrue most of this stuff could stop. I've apologized 100 times for the wacky shit that happened way back when and myself as well as the people that it happened with don't even talk about it anymore NOR do we fight on the board. The people who are holding on to it, were not even involved nor do they know the truth about what actually happened.

I'll be happy to drop it, if they will.
                  What the fuck are you talking about, Flabby?

You're doing a life sentence!

Uhuhhhuhuhuhu...you're not about to be released on parole or anything!
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Those warts on my penis will never go away if I don't use the ointment!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                      What the fuck are you talking about, Flabby?

You're doing a life sentence!

As are you AWE. You're obviously going to be a moronic idiot for the rest of your life.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

As are you AWE. You're obviously going to be a moronic idiot for the rest of your life.
                        Maybe, but at least I'm not taking this webshyte as seriously as you, Flabby!
                        Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Who said I'm taking it seriously? It's obvious that I could give a shit what you and a few others think of me. If I cared, I spend all my time here trying to fit in or get "IN" with the incrowd. It's quite the contrary actually. I've ALWAYS marched to my own beat, said what I felt and liked who I liked regardless of what anyone else thought of it.

My issue, I don't want my personal info nor my pics posted. I made a big mistake ever giving that info to the web. Now I'm playing defense.
                          People like you have some idiotic fun toying with other people. What a sad way of life.

That said, why don't you listen to what the WEBMASTER said and find a new target. Your Fab obsession is boring.
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2005, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Who said I'm taking it seriously?
                            I did after I saw you cuntinue with this one...uhuhuhuuhuhu

It's obvious that I could give a shit what you and a few others think of me. If I cared, I spend all my time here trying to fit in or get "IN" with the incrowd. It's quite the contrary actually. I've ALWAYS marched to my own beat, said what I felt and liked who I liked regardless of what anyone else thought of it.

My issue, I don't want my personal info nor my pics posted. I made a big mistake ever giving that info to the web. Now I'm playing defense.
                            People like you have some idiotic fun toying with other people. What a sad way of life.

That said, why don't you listen to what the WEBMASTER said and find a new target. Your Fab obsession is boring.
                            BWHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Nope, the big mistake you made was being a nasty cunt in the web...
                            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Flabby...you should stop posting these pics in the net...you're killing us!!!
                                Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Working...