• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    LOL

I used to draw comics all the time. I CAN do people.

Why the interest in a graphic novel? Fan?
    I hate having to explain everything and sometimes if I could just show it, it would be a helluva lot easier. But it's not like I have any cool ideas.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't Forget to Have Safe Sex During Advent!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
          TUESDAY DECEMBER 6
          Tuesday of the Second Week of Advent
          Why Santa Makes SEnse
          Saint Nicholas is truly beloved by children around the world, whether or not they realize jolly old Saint Nick is a saint.

Santa Claus is the object of such affection because his begerosityu is so spectacular. A man who brings presents to every child-- wwho could not love Santa? It makes no sense, really - why would he do such a thing?

Why work so hard for someoen else's children?

When Jesus speaks of looking for one lost sheep, it also doesn't seem to make sense - why care so much about that one sheep? But the story of the shepherd resounds with us because even we can imagine doig the same -- searching high and low for that one missing sheep. That law of unfathomable generosity is written in our hearts. We want to love that much -- giving all that we have for even the one who goes astray.

Only we are not capable of sustaining that love -- we lose heart and give up; we get mad at the sheep for getting lost in the first place, we kick him in anger!!!!!

We think we are the shepherd and it is our job to find that lost sheep. but we forget that we ourselves are the lost ones, and that Jesus' mercy is for us, if we will only give him the chance to seek us out.

Reflection based on Matthew 18:12-14
          Rebecca Vitz Cherico

Loving Father, you never stop seeking for your children. Open my hard heart to your tender mercy.

Wednesday, December 7th

Katydid shits her pants and attempts to cut her wrists with a spoon because her 13" Kong dildo is worn down to the nub.
          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
              Wednesday, December 7th

Katydid shits her pants and attempts to cut her wrists with a spoon because her 13" Kong dildo is worn down to the nub.

So she gets out some superglue, her sewing kit, and a leather belt, and makes a pacifier for ritetool4job:

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

ritetool4job sucks even harder....

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2005

is that ritetool wearing the mask?

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Fucking Aces H69!!!!
                    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Yeah....ritetool had fantasies of being raped by a black man, but the only person available was Katy, so he paid her 500 bucks to pretend to be one

By just wearing her newly & carefully repaired JumboTronic DILDO (now with a belt) which just happened to be made of the finest synthetic BLACK Polycarbonite rubber-composite, Ritetools severe need to be totally dominated and completely humiliated rendered him a squirming and mewling excuse for a man....begging "Mr." Katie to skull-fuck him one time.....

He WAS having second-thoughts though, as she seemed pretty weird, and the superman cape made out of a tablecloth only made him look fucking stupid.

But once Katy got out her bamboo switch, he quickly fell back in line and choked himself on Katie's Black Mambo....

Hey doesn't this belong in the Sheep Pen?

I mean, it provides enough valid entertainment *koffkoff* to be valuable Sheep Pen fodder for awhile before being dumped to the Purgatory Of HitchWorld....

And of course the ignorant trollop has no clue where to post stuff.....she is so severely deranged and/or mentally disabled that one forum is as good as another , as she sees no difference between them.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Taken from MY DAILY BREAD

By: CONFRATERNITY OF THE PRECIOUS BLOOD COPYRIGHT 1954

VIRTUES LEADING DIRECTLY TO GOD

CHAPTER 36

Sharing Christ's Passion

CHRIST:

MY CHILD, as soon as one decides to come closer to Me in his daily life, he encounters many difficulties which previously were either absent or unnoticed.

2. First of all, his human nature will rebel at being restrained. His feelings and unreasoning desires will object to the stricter control which he now uses over them.

3. Secondly, he will find resentment and even opposition from the people around him. Some will suspect his motives when they notice that he is trying to act better than he did before. Others will resent him because he reminds them of what they themselves ought ot be.

4. Lastly, the devil will make use of this internal and external opposition to tempt My follower. He fears the good which My follower will accomplish in holding to his new resolutions.

5. The more you try to give yourself to Me in your daily life, the harder will this life become. I tell this to you so that you may expect these trials and difficulties.

6. No amount of difficulties and trials will frighten you if you learn to draw strength from My sufferings and death. My Passion will teach you a wisdom which will outwit all the deceits of Satan and all world opposition. As you meditate on My sufferings I will give you a supernatural strength of mind and will. You will overcome all temptations.

7. In My Passion you will see more clearly My love for you. You will see how I bore all those torments for your sake. You will also understand my wisdom more deeply, as you observe the same forces opposing Me as oppose you in your attempt to follow Me more closely.

8. I permitted My feelings to overwhelm Me in my prayer and bloody sweat in the Garden of Olives, and again in My desolation upon the cross. In My passion I felt the bitter disappointment of losing My people, the ingratitude for so much good done, the envy of the worldly minded, the misinterpretation of the selfish, the rejection of the proud and ambitious, the abandonment of the cowardly, and numberless other human faults in those from whom I had a right to demand loyalty.

9. Satan made use of everything which could make My last hours unbearable. All of my enemies, both angelic and human, found Me strong against all of their opposition. The very spite which they were working upon Me, was to bring forth all the supernatural graces which would save the world.

10. Have no fear. I shall never permit you to be tempted above your strength. As I overcame the world, so too will you. In My Passion I obtained the graces which you will need to conquer your temptation. Have confidence in Me. I shall not fail you in your needs.

THINK:
                        By meditating upon the sufferings of Jesus, I shall receive greater knowledge and strength to help me overcome the temptations of daily life. The forces which oppose me today are the same as those which opposed Him in His Passion--the forces of evil. these are the forces to which men yield when they sin. In overcoming them, I share not only the sufferings of Christ, but also His victory over sin.

PRAY:

My suffering and crucified King, can I expect an easy life when You lived such a hard one? No. I want to be like You as far as I am able in this earthly life of mine. Let me choose to work, pray, and suffer as much like You as possible. The greatest privilege I can obtain is that of living a life like Yours. You chose and bore every suffering and hardship for My sake. Let me choose to work and suffer for Your sake. I hope to meditate often upon the sufferings which You embraced for me. As I do so, help me grow in the desire to suffer more for You in my daily life. Amen.

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Goddamnit shes back. Go to hell Katydid,
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Katydid
                            I am a Giant CUNT
                            • Apr 2004

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
                            Saint Ambrose, bishop and doctor of the Church
                            Giving the Rest to His Rest
                            In today's Gospel, the Lord is calling us to come to him and he will give us rest! So often we become overtired and then can't sleep when we lay down! There is so much on our minds, so much to do, and often so little time to do it!

The answer for this lies in Jesus' own words that he is speaking to all of us: "COME TO ME, ALL YOU WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY BURDENED, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST."

JESUS DOES NOT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH. IT SHOULD COME IN LOUD AND CLEAR, HE WANTS TO GIVE US REST!

Too often we think that rest applies only to our physical tiredness, but we can also become emotionally and spiritually weary.

Our precious Jesus wants to rest those parts of us too! He wants us to be yoked to him so that he can help us as we wend our way to eternity. When oxen are yoked, they work together to pull the load.

There are those times in all our lives when we feel that our burden is too heavy and that we can't go one more step by ourselves.

Today, Jesus is telling us that we don't have to! When we are yoked with im our burdens are light!

Reflections based on Mattherw 11:28-30

Molly Kelly

Loving Father, help me to surrender to your Son's love when weariness makes me feel defeated.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69

thats starting to become my favorite Anti-Katydid pic.
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...