Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Is it any wonder then that she will never find any sympathy from us?

LMFAO!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Never happen.

This old bitch will lie about anything and anyone.

She will never gain my sympathy, some of the shit she has posted about me and my family and can show every one.

She thinks I am everyone who posts bad shit about her.

She is mentally unstable, her own family can't stand her and wanted to adopt kids to get paid so she could quit working.

A real piece of shit.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz

She is easily the biggest liar here.

What about Joey?
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Never happen.

This old bitch will lie about anything and anyone.

She will never gain my sympathy, some of the shit she has posted about me and my family and can show every one.

She thinks I am everyone who posts bad shit about her.

She is mentally unstable, her own family can't stand her and wanted to adopt kids to get paid so she could quit working.

A real piece of shit.
          What did she say about your family Al?

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Oh man ... it goes on too long and far ...

She makes shit up as she goes ...

It all started when she looked up a Yahoo profile I had ... then she posted my email address on the boards and said it came to her in a dream.

She kept posting how God made me her "special assignment" ...

It's sickening.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

whoops!!!!!

registrant-firstname: Katie
              registrant-lastname: Roth
              registrant-street1: P.O. Box 553
              registrant-pcode: 28637
              registrant-state: NC
              registrant-city: Hildebran
              registrant-ccode: US
              registrant-phone: +1.8289625099
              registrant-email: katydidinnc@yahoo.com

admin-c-firstname: Katie
              admin-c-lastname: Roth
              admin-c-street1: P.O. Box 553
              admin-c-pcode: 28637
              admin-c-state: NC
              admin-c-city: Hildebran
              admin-c-ccode: US
              admin-c-phone: +1.8289625099
              admin-c-email: katydidinnc@yahoo.com

tech-c-firstname: Hostmaster
              tech-c-lastname: ONEANDONE
              tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
              tech-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
              tech-c-street2: Suite 300
              tech-c-pcode: 19087
              tech-c-state: PA
              tech-c-city: Chesterbrook
              tech-c-ccode: US
              tech-c-phone: +1.8774612631
              tech-c-fax: +1.6105601501
              tech-c-email: hostmaster@1and1.com

bill-c-firstname: Hostmaster
              bill-c-lastname: ONEANDONE
              bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
              bill-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
              bill-c-street2: Suite 300
              bill-c-pcode: 19087
              bill-c-state: PA
              bill-c-city: Chesterbrook
              bill-c-ccode: US
              bill-c-phone: +1.8774612631
              bill-c-fax: +1.6105601501
              bill-c-email: hostmaster@1and1.com

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Oh man ... it goes on too long and far ...

She makes shit up as she goes ...

It all started when she looked up a Yahoo profile I had ... then she posted my email address on the boards and said it came to her in a dream.

She kept posting how God made me her "special assignment" ...

It's sickening.
                Al, you started talking to me first, remember?

I was on the WALL a long time just reading posts. I did have a dream, and told it. Lounge Machine was the one who said, "That's Al's e mail addresss!" You said it was you and your brother in the dream. Later I had another dream, I think I told it too. But I don't want to go into it all again and tell the dreams; however, I haven't forgotten them.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You're a liar.

Never mentioned my brother and I can prove everything in the archives.

You did not get my email address from a dream, you are lying.

If I said anything to you, it was exactly this, "Leave. Your religious bullshit doesn;t belong here and I won't be the only one to tell you".

It was exactly right.

I can provide the links, and if it proves you wrong, are you going to agree to leave forever?

Or do I start contacting your son from his AOL Hometown site and make sure he sees exactly what you're up to.

He is already disgusted, why else would he let his wife kick you out?

Couldn't he stop her? Is he a pussy?

Do I need to dig up your posts Katy? As well as your first post here?

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2005

LMFAO!!!! AM I reading this correctly??? The whore of babylon is claiming she got your email address in a dream? I need two other members of this site that are citizens and residents of North Carolina to sign an affidavit I will prepare to have Katy committed by the court for a psychiatric evaluation against her will. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

You're a liar.

Never mentioned my brother and I can prove everything in the archives.

You did not get my email address from a dream, you are lying.

If I said anything to you, it was exactly this, "Leave. Your religious bullshit doesn;t belong here and I won't be the only one to tell you".

It was exactly right.

I can provide the links, and if it proves you wrong, are you going to agree to leave forever?

Or do I start contacting your son from his AOL Hometown site and make sure he sees exactly what you're up to.

He is already disgusted, why else would he let his wife kick you out?

Couldn't he stop her? Is he a pussy?

Do I need to dig up your posts Katy? As well as your first post here?
                      yes al I want to see it. PM her first post or post it here.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Check her user profile and look at all her posts. Go to the very first one.

She can't keep me out of her bullshit.

And FHS ... that is her story. She started commenting on how I look and posted my email address, saying I was her "special assignment" and that was the only reason why she was here.

She is an old fucked in the head hag who discovered the internet and her married last name was Roth.

That is why she's here.

She claims to have brought hundreds of members here also, but they are all afraid to post.

She and Thunder go hand in hand on who makes up more bullshit.

I got a million of em.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Ok ... the beginning ... and in her first post, she posts her own email address ... of which she has accused me of doing to her first ... an old hag who discovers the internet ...

KATY APPEARS, THE STORY BEGINS ...

Notice the date and read on from there ... this is how long this hag has haunted this place ...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

And then look at how many of her following posts she posts her addy in.

Crying for someone to talk to her ... accusing others of doing it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

And what the Hell ... here is about where Joey begins his little bullshit crusade ... after many pages of posting as a host of morons ... notice his early posts where he's trying to be cool with Lounge ... and then

Notice a lot of his early posts did not include "LP".

My work here is done ... I have laid out the path of these 2 idiot's site existance.

Enjoy ... or hurl ... whichever.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2005

I am going to make the site an offer. Perhaps it should be made in a more appropriate forum, however, I trust this offer will make it to the proper authorities from here. At any time during the next seven (7) calendar days from the date I am posting this offer, December 15, 2005, if Katydid Daniels Roth a.k.a. Katie Roth (hereinafter, "Katydid")is permanently banned from this site, whether by ip address, mac address or otherwise, I will, within fourteen (14) days of her being banned as such, tender to RothArmy.com (hereinafter, "the site") for use in paying the expenses of maintaining the site double the gross amount of money contributions up to ten thousand ($10,000.00) dollars made to the site by Katydid during the period of time commencing upon the first day she made such money contributions and ending on December 14, 2005.

In the event the gross amount of contributions by Katydid has exceeded two thousand five hundred ($2,500.00) dollars, the amount payable by me to the site shall be paid as follows: fifty (50%) percent shall be payable within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date Katydid has been permanently banned from the site pursuant to the terms herein; the remaining fifty (50%) percent shall be payable three hundred sixty-five (365) calendar days from the date that Katydid has been permanently banned from the site pursuant to the terms of this offer.

Katydid must be and remain permanently banned from the site and afterwards make no further posts to the site or any page directly linked thereto under any username or alias whatsoever for perpetuity and the site shall continue to act in good faith and due diligence to assure that the same does not occur continuously.

Acceptance of this offer is strictly limited to its terms and shall be made by instituting and thereafter enforcing the ban, and by immediately notifying me of the same at the email address the site has for my account in its records. The aforementioned email shall provide a detailed itemization of all payments by Katydid to the site (hereinafter, "payment") that includes the frequency and date of each and every payment, the total amount of each and every payment and the mode or method of each and every payment (i.e. by check, credit card, paypall, etc...). This offer shall expire if the offeror is for any reason banned from making any further posts to the site. This offer shall otherwise expire and lapse if it is not sooner accepted in strict accordance to its terms within seven (7) calendar days of December 15, 2005, or by 11:59 p.m. e.s.t. December 22, 2005.

The offeror hereby waives any requirement of any signature to this offer to make the same binding upon him and of legal effect.

This is the 15th day of December, 2005.
                                Last edited by fuckhowardstern; 12-16-2005, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...