• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Hahahahaha!!!

Niiiiice.

Nonetheless, I'm a "hip" dork (not to mention one sizzlin' hot and sexy motherfucker. At least I think so as does my mirror) and could still beat the shit out of Bill Gates types.

jesus fucking christ
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Hahahahaha!!!

Niiiiice.

Nonetheless, I'm a "hip" dork (not to mention one sizzlin' hot and sexy motherfucker. At least I think so as does my mirror) and could still beat the shit out of Bill Gates types.
      You're so vain. You probably think this post is about you.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Hahahahaha!!!

Niiiiice.

What color is the sky in your world?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          What color is the sky in your world?
          Ummm it's called a joke shorty.

When are you ever going to shut the fuck up and let things go? The site gets it, you and I hate each other.

Kindly move on.

Next and double "rolleyes" back at you.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            You're so vain. You probably think this post is about you.
            I love that song.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Ummm it's called a joke shorty.

When are you ever going to shut the fuck up and let things go? The site gets it, you and I hate each other.

Kindly move on.

Next and double "rolleyes" back at you.
              Listen to me, you fucking braindead mess of insecurity...

If I read an unbelievably moronic post such as the one I was quoting, I will respond to it...whether or not I like or dislike the poster.

Turning into UNCHAINME, are we?
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Hahahahaha!!!

Gosh you're pathetic if you think your petty little jabs get to me. I laugh at your siliness. Yo soooo funny. You're just not happy unless you're brawlin' with somebody on here. You're such the badass typing behind the screen. Punk ass little bitch.

No you listen Skeezix, you ain't cool. You're fuckin' chili.

It's so funny in one thread you're crying that everyone's picking on the poor little
                "Unchainme" yet you throw stupid fucking insults by mentioning his name.

Go ahead Lil' Rikki and get in the last word.

Dipshit.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

You know, I'm forced to admit it...

I REALLY miss the Rikk/Fab wars.

Honest, I do.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Go ahead Lil' Rikki and get in the last word.

Dipshit.
                    Don't mind if I do.

Face it, brother...you're a leech. You kiss ass...badmouth various people and then they're your best friends when you need them. You're so insecure that you make insane claims of friendships with Webbies and call everyone under the sun "my good friend" just to feel better about yourself.

When you're feeling alone, you call yourself EUAS. Before that it was leeching onto the Pen. When this place "sucked", you went to the Links (what was that, weeks ago?). You even jumped onto the Unchainme bandwagon by claiming he should leave because he's a minor (which you had no proof of). Why should the dude matter to you?

I don't hate you, MAX. I pity you. And don't forget, after a ton of phone calls, I know you better than almost anyone else on here.

Keep blabbing on about how all athiests are scum and how you love to "beat up" nerds, etc. You're an overgrown jock without the friends, pussy or reason for ego.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      You know, I'm forced to admit it...

I REALLY miss the Rikk/Fab wars.

Honest, I do.

I don't.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

When are the awards being presented?

Black Tie event?

Acceptance speeches?

I'll Bum-rush the stage...

HA!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Don't mind if I do.
                          Hook, line ans sinker.

Face it, brother...you're a leech. You kiss ass...badmouth various people and then they're your best friends when you need them. You're so insecure that you make insane claims of friendships with Webbies and call everyone under the sun "my good friend" just to feel better about yourself.
                          Number one, I ain't your "brother" so you can shutumupmouth with that one. Secondly, this is the fucking NET. I only "know" a handful of people on here. Also, I'm generally a nice person and that's just the way I act. If I get along with someone on here, I refer to them as "friend" always have and always will. It's my nature. "Leech?" that's just fucking stupid. Sorry that these little net clubs give so much self fulfillment. Maybe you should buck up and go for the gusto, like Tony Robbins or something? Oh wait, you'd prolly have to pay for that.

When you're feeling alone, you call yourself EUAS. Before that it was leeching onto the Pen. When this place "sucked", you went to the Links (what was that, weeks ago?). You even jumped onto the Unchainme bandwagon by claiming he should leave because he's a minor (which you had no proof of). Why should the dude matter to you?
                          Oh for goodness sakes. Once again, silly net clubs? Do you even know how stupid you sound? LMAO!!!

EUAS is cool and all of those dudes are cool. They don't shoot out daily newsletters like you do, telling who to "attack" and who not to. We just hang and shoot the shit in the thread. BTW, Warf asked me to wear the tag and it's a cool one so I wear it proudly.

Your Pen is cool too. I get along with most of the guys in there. One in particular I even consider a really good FRIEND off the board. And I "leeched" onto it? Come on? I never much contributed to that thing except at first when you and I came up with it. It's always been your show. As I've said repeatedly, I really don't get the humor?

Ahhhh the "links" yet again...

I've NEVER stopped posting there, get it? I posted there a bit more a cupla weeks ago cos I was sick of brawling EVERY fucking time I logged in here.

"Unchainme?" what is your problem? I ain't attacking the guy. I stand by the fact that I don't think children should post here. I've said it time and time again. YOU are the one who keeps bringing it up.

I don't hate you, MAX. I pity you. And don't forget, after a ton of phone calls, I know you better than almost anyone else on here.
                          Then I'm not doing my job cos I really don't think much of you as a human and hoped the feeling was mutual. I'm honored that you "pity" me as well. I wish that I could live my live vicariously through being logged on to this site every waking hour of everyday and night. It seems like a reality that's working well for your ego. You obviously need it.

Keep blabbing on about how all athiests are scum and how you love to "beat up" nerds, etc. You're an overgrown jock without the friends, pussy or reason for ego.
                          lmao!!!

Rikk, all of your "friends" reside on this site. Honestly, I really don't see where you have any other time to socialize cos you're ALWAYS here? As far as "pussy" goes, when do you get any? Do you fuck while typing shit on here? LMAO!!!

Maybe I don't have a reason for such an oversized ego? Regardless, I just have it.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LMFAO. Believe me, brother...I get a lot more pussy than you do. It's not my fault your wife doesn't put out.

Go beat up a "nerd" and admit that the lobotomy was a mistake...

This is too boring...
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

LMFAO. Believe me, brother...I get a lot more pussy than you do. It's not my fault your wife doesn't put out.

Go beat up a "nerd" and admit that the lobotomy was a mistake...

This is too boring...
                              Oh, personal jabs once again.

You're a classy guy.

Believe me, I will kick the living shit out of a "nerd" if we ever cross paths.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                Oh, personal jabs once again.

You're a classy guy.

Believe me, I will kick the living shit out of a "nerd" if we ever cross paths.
                                LMFAO!! You sure can dish it out but can't take it, huh? Man, you hand out the personal jabs, but once one is thrown your way, you cry like a fat kid that has run out of his weekly supply of Smarties.

Gonna kick the shit out of me? LOL. Who do you think you are? JOE THUNDER? Dude, buy the plane ticket. I'll give you my address. Come on over and kick the shit out of me, Big Moose. I'll make sure to get three poonstabs into Midge before you get to Riverdale.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...