Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

On the serious side, I reckon Top Ten Thread starters or even the top ten voted for posters.. Either of those would be a hell of a lot more interesting than looking at the days joined shit which never changes.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

How about the top ten most spastic posters??
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• lms2

I love this site. I don't think it should be about the number of threads started because then everyone would start even more new threads just for the count. Which would be okay, except people still post on the old threads and it is hard for me to keep up with. I always try to get in the last word, but can never seem to remember exactly where I was before. Then I will stumble across a post on accident and see a reply to my post that deserves a response, but who knows if it will get read?

How about the top ten dumbest things you have read on this site?

1. Why do I have to choose between Sam and Dave.

Comment

• lms2

2. But I love Eddie Van Halen.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I am a dickhead...but trust me...I'd preclude myself from being on the list for the simple fact that me being a dickhead is a known commodity......
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              On the serious side, I reckon Top Ten Thread starters or even the top ten voted for posters.. Either of those would be a hell of a lot more interesting than looking at the days joined shit which never changes.
              yeah and the one who wins would get fisted

...or maybe not
              Originally posted by flappo
              i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
              translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

Working...