Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I noticed on Wednesday night, I couldn't get on my home computer...but I could on my work computer the next day...

I thought it was my computer...changed some shit on my side of it...still couldn't get on...but I could on my work computer...

didn't see shit about it here on the site, so I really assumed it was just my shit...

found out this weekend that it was a problem for more than myself...called the server...everything seems okay...although I notice that there's still some slagging around...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

If this happens again...e-mail me so I can fix it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

when Sarge isn't around...and rumor has it...he's been busy this past week...

Comment

Working...