• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    You want a solution? Here we go:

Speak softly and carry one hell of a big stick.

Make an announcement in the forum that things are going to change. You can post an article, you can post an op-ed, but you better bring it and engage that conversation on why you support or don't support that or if you want to know what everyone else thinks (for those with no particular stance on the topic but found it interesting).

I did that already. Even posed it as a "how about we try this"

Alot of good it did. Brian agreed to stop spamming the forum with op-eds trying to piss people off........and then shortly resumed.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

HERE IS A RECENT POST FROM THE RIGHT

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      Naw, I'm here for the entertainment value!

You dumbass tsunami crying fag!

THIS MUST BE SOME OF THAT FINE DEBATE BRIE AND ALLY SPEAK OF

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        The above Spam animation is mine, and mine to use exclusively.

I was using it on worthless threads by Liberals (mostly FORD's DU crap) long before you came here.

You owe me royalties.

BTW - I noticed how no liberal can formulate a decent response in this thread. Typical.

Or maybe this is what Brie is complaining about.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I see Warham STILL can't back up his claim.

Imagine my surprise

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Very well. I respect your decision and will abide by it. I will meet you half way on this.

Furthermore, I will only post op-eds that I agree with, at least in part or in whole. I will point out which parts I agree with.

It would be nice if others did the same...you know who you are (DU weekly threads, "White Papers" that are nothing more than someone's opinion, Al Gore Speaks, etc., etc.)

In the past I only fired a salvo of op-eds for one of two reasons:

1. Tired of seeing the same threads for two weeks in a row at the top of the forum with very few new posts.

2. Desiring to get under someone's skin. This point ALWAYS worked.

In the future, I will abide by what I said in my second paragraph above and not "spam" the board.

This didn't last long.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How oogly googly! I've turned over a new leaf dagnabit!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                HERE IS A RECENT POST FROM THE RIGHT

THIS MUST BE SOME OF THAT FINE DEBATE BRIE AND ALLY SPEAK OF

Still can't get Mrs. Vibe to see a gynecologist, eh?

Bummer.

You're a troll. Get over yourself.
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2006

You guys keeep bitching away all you like, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY TURTLES!!!
                  RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    BTW, I can name three "liberals" that left here (Academic Punk, Madroul, and Keeyth) , one of which told me via e-mail, after he refused to ever log on again, it was because of Elvis' & Dr.MadVibbe's "racist, vaguely anti-Semitic" horseshit in the Kuntrina thread(s)
                    Please show me the post where I've been racist or anti-semitic, if this is another one of your bullshit, "Well I complained and "they" erased it" la-dee-da's"...stick it up your ass.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Please show me the post where I've been racist or anti-semitic, if this is another one of your bullshit, "Well I complained and "they" erased it" la-dee-da's"...stick it up your ass.
                      Ooogly googly! Why don't you show me where I've "cheered" the death of US soldiers, "hate America," and am "rooting for" terrorists?

I can't see why I have have to have a standard of proof higher than yours ya' gosh darn meanie!!

Besides, if you read it real closely, it was not me making the accusation, it was someone else who said you and Elvis were both "lowlives" for your "idiotic rantings" in the Katrina thread. Huh-ho! Such harsh language and poopy-mouths here.

I only recall you saying that "FEMA isn't your liberal-ambulance service," Huh-hoooo! I don't need a liberal ambulance, I don't live in hurricane territory, at least not yet.

Maybe we can pray together sometime friend.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-06-2006, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

That's what I thought...You're a troll too. Make up shit and throw it around like its fact or distort until you can't tell reality from the lies you're telling.

Fuck off cunt!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's what I thought...You're a troll too. Make up shit and throw it around like its fact or distort until you can't tell reality from the lies you're telling.

Fuck off cunt!
                          Ooooh, such anger! Pray to Jesus and say a hail Mary! Do you pray to our God and savior, and kiss your mother with that mouth?

Huh-hooooo!

I suppose that you would be a troll that makes up (poopy smelly stuff) and throws it too? Is that a de facto admission? Huh-hoooo!

Let's look at one of MaddVibes greatest hits. Then let's check the greatness of former Mod Elvis!:

You really are a moron.

"If a nuke"? IF? If you used your fucking brain for something more than an earwax container you'd wake up and realize you're a jackass!

IF a bomb goes off? Yeah, let's just wait for it to blow...don't send in a local SWAT team or bomb disposal unit...NO says nickeroo...wait for Uncle Sam's FEMA miracle workers! Why, they'll wave their magic wands or tweak their noses and POOF! There will be no troubles!

"The local N.O. gov't isn't supposed to respond, the LOUISIANA State gov't isnt supposed to respond."...say that one in a whiny Denis Leary fashion...you fucking dolt.

Reality has to be a REAL motherfucker for someone like you.
                          LOL I guess only dem' Floridians deserve to get that FEMA help!

What about 'em. The Mayor ordered a complete evacuation...

Bullshit! First off, the levees never should have broken to begin with. Numerous projects were underfunded due to the IRAQ war, you know, the one you mindlessly support and know nothing about? The one that was supposed to prevent "Weapons of Mass (Delusion)" from killing tens of thousands of US citizens. FEMA receives billions a year to perform a specific function. It's called disaster relief! WTF are we spending taxes for? Gee AssVibe, do without FEMA the next time a hurricane trashes Florida....

They didn't need any "orders." FEMA was already supposed to be on station

Yeah right AssVibe, like you have a clue about anything. Once again you've shown the board what a mindless BUSHeep sycophant you are, suck that Republadick no matter how wrong they are. I'm the one that's saying ALL levels of gov't are to blame: local, state, and FEDERAL. You're the clueless one stating that it's only the city and the state. Well, fuck you and your state too the next time a hurricane comes through...FEMA is not your "liberal ambulance" idiot!

If your such a supa-patriot DouchVibe, then why do you support sending billions of our dollars to the middle east fuck wit while our own cities languish? I guess you love those "Iraqi terra-ists'" more than you love your own country, eh traitor?
                          Oh deary me, I must washout my filthy mout with soapity-dopity!

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          No, it's ******s...

Shut the fuck up!
                          Why is Elvis a racist?
                          Yes, BBB seriously posted this on the next page (4) of that thread...

Well, he does use the word "******" a lot...
                          Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

Isn't it funny how on your "day off" you're in here defending your use of the N word, and calling people FAGGOTS instead of posting REAL inside information from the front lines of this horror.

You're a MOD, you're a "Christian", and you're a Health Care Professional, yet you waste time in here calling people fags and N****** while your neighbors are suffering.

Sleep well at night ?

[ Now watch while he posts real info ]

Hypocrite [ and you call yourself a Christian?????]
                          Thankya verymuch, my brother...

The liberal loudmouths on this board take things out of context just as good as the professional liberal clowns in Washington...

As soon as they read the N word, that is,ahem, I mean "******", their panties get all tied up and they have no comprehension of whatever else might have been said...

They are totally full of shit...

BTW, the main reason I used the word "******" was to push their liberal pussy buttons...

Hahaha...

There goes the neighborhood!

Golly, did anybody complain about the horrendous insults and mudslinging then? Ooogly googly!! Golly, let's go through those threads and find out who are the hateful simpletons, and who actually articulately post yourself.
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-06-2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Fuck off cunt!

Neo-Cons must be proud

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Gee, I guess BBB's question has been answered.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

nicker00, you had to dig long and hard to find my slam on you wanting FEMA to be a 1st responder. If you're going to post a quote...do us a favor and post a link!

That way we can see who the goofball is around here.

Comment

Working...