X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Yeah, Lounge, let's just shut the whole Army down because I say so!

It doesn't surprise me. You believed Slick Willie when he said he didn't inhale, so why wouldn't you believe me when I said that?

Gullible libs.

Gullible.

Bush Supporter.

LMMFAO

And just because you asked for it to be shut down, doesn't mean any of thought it would.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

I see lots of 'issues', feces pics included, and it has nothing to do with who's a neocon and who's a liberal.

Grow up.
      Are your delicate sensibilities upset by a picture of poo, princess?

Poor Warhead, you neocons are losing the arguments and you can't fucking stand it.

So now you have to angle for more control over the forums so you can censor those you disagree with.

Me grow up? I can handle the pressure in Front Line without crying to the powers that be. You need a diaper change.
      Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-06-2006, 09:01 PM.
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        nicker00, you had to dig long and hard to find my slam on you wanting FEMA to be a 1st responder. If you're going to post a quote...do us a favor and post a link!

That way we can see who the goofball is around here.
        Do a googly search for it! Isn't that what you always say?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why, this is fun watching nicker00 and douchemachine attempt to take any "high road"!
          Oh for sure!! Maybe we can get together and have an American idol block party? I'll even let you borrow my daughter's Kelly Clarkson Barbie doll.

You can dress her in all the outfits you thought she should have worn!

Gooogly ahoooo!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you knew what the word neo-con meant, you wouldn't use it!
            If you knew what "Neo Con" meant, you wouldn't be one.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              If you knew what "Neo Con" meant, you wouldn't be one.
              HA!

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

From Answers.com :

neoconservatism

U.S. political movement. It originated in the 1960s among conservatives and some liberals who were repelled by or disillusioned with what they viewed as the political and cultural trends of the time, including leftist political radicalism, lack of respect for authority and tradition, and hedonistic and immoral lifestyles. Neoconservatives generally advocate a free-market economy with minimum taxation and government economic regulation; strict limits on government-provided social-welfare programs; and a strong military supported by large defense budgets. Neoconservatives also believe that government policy should respect the importance of traditional institutions such as religion and the family. Unlike most conservatives of earlier generations, neoconservatives maintain that the United States should take an active role in world affairs, though they are generally suspicious of international institutions, such as the United Nations and the World Court, whose authority could intrude upon American sovereignty or limit the country's freedom to act in its own interests. See also conservatism.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You forgot Authoritarianism.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    I did that already. Even posed it as a "how about we try this"

Alot of good it did. Brian agreed to stop spamming the forum with op-eds trying to piss people off........and then shortly resumed.
                    You can post rules and try to reason all you want. It's not unless you are consistent with your consequences that you will achieve anything.

In layman's terms -- you didn't follow through with it. You just don't state it and then throw it out the window when it starts up again.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      You can post rules and try to reason all you want. It's not unless you are consistent with your consequences that you will achieve anything.

In layman's terms -- you didn't follow through with it. You just don't state it and then throw it out the window when it starts up again.

Yes, I did follow through when it started up again.

Hence another BigBlandBrianna rag-fest.

I told him if he started it up, I'd move his shit, and give it back in spades.

Forget it, Ally.

Can't put the ky back in the tube.

But I will tell you this. All of the complainers who have stated they will no longer post in the forum will be held to their word.

I'll help them in fact.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You forgot Authoritarianism.

Don't forget Bush's Tomatotarianism LMMFAO

GOP Pushes Fear of Tomatotarianism

NEW YORK--Poor Bush. You know the economy is lousy when Karl Rove orders him to talk up Iraq. Iraq--car bomb/civil war/assassination/roadside bomb/more dead Marines/mosque explosion Iraq--is his good news. Then, when he goes to unveil his newest talking point in the war of words to distract us from our Great Disappearing Paychecks, he mucks up the sound byte.

"As veterans," he warned the American Legion on August 31, "you have seen this kind of enemy before. They're successors to fascists, to Nazis, to communists and other totalitarians of the 20th century, and history shows what the outcome will be. This war will be difficult, this war will be long, and this war will end in the defeat of the to...to...toma...tomatolitarians."

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

LOL Ally, sorry pookey, but I'm calling this one. 'Cause I've sort of had it. Don't pretend this is some sort of unbiased commentary, and you just happened to see the FrontLine devolve into some partisan rant-fest one day. Yeah, you're the first one to jump on Elvis' case for his classic cut and paste responses: "you're an idiot" or his lovely little racist tirades of hate against the "******s" or BBBs: "you are ignorant." Wow, that was so conducive to discussion. You've never criticized BBB, Elvis, or Dr.MadVibe ONCE! So don't sit on your high horse and pretend you're putting forth some unbiased commentary on the overweening problems in the Frontline, that you don't have your own little agenda, because you clearly do.

BTW, I can name three "liberals" that left here (Academic Punk, Madroul, and Keeyth) , one of which told me via e-mail, after he refused to ever log on again, it was because of Elvis' & Dr.MadVibbe's "racist, vaguely anti-Semitic" horseshit in the Kuntrina thread(s) Your problem is only with certain factions, and not with negative comments or flaming. There clearly was viciousness in old threads which you so selectively ignore, and have never commented or taken a stand on, especially directed at Ford and the few left-of-centerers here (in the beginning). And BTW, I'm not about "winning" either. You seem rather selective as to who "gang rapes" whom. Again, I've been jumped dozens of times in that forum by angry right wingers, so don't pretend this wasn't a problem all along. It's funny, the Frontline is still one of the biggest forums here with more posts per day than just about any forum. The left is simply more vocal here, because of the current situation with who controls Congress and who controls the White House.

And I have a big problem with people that pine for the good ol' days, when they were bitching about "Ford's censorship" night and day.

Sorry Ally, but you really come off as a selective, hypocritical "enabler" here.

So now you're accusing me of being a hypocrite because I didn't call out shit as it happened after I stated my peace well over a year and a half ago that I didn't like the direction of the forum and stopped posting there as a result? That's just brilliant. Anything in House of Music you want to blame me/accuse me of being biased towards, because I visit/read/post in that forum as much as I have The Front Line over the last year and a half? I don't sit and read threads there like I used to. If there's something I see/come across in the news that I want to comment on, I'll see if it's there. Many times I said, "fuck it" when I saw the thread on the topic because of all the slinging back and forth. Sometimes if it wasn't there and I wanted to throw it to anyone I might enjoy a discussion before it turns ugly, I'd make a thread. It wasn't often.

And I've had a rough day, so I'm really grateful for this hilarious post about me being bias and having an "agenda." That was my favorite part, btw. Do you want to know what my agenda is? I'll tell you. I'm teaching 4th grade for the first time and on my own. AND I have a 50 page thesis. I'm a little too busy to have an agenda or to be paranoid (as you accused me before of being) about you. I think it's cute that you think so, though.

Nick, you really have it all wrong about me and how I handle my mod powers/responsibilities. You are 100% wrong. Biased against only certain people? Supportive and helpful of people to bash? Having an agenda about a forum that I don't own or pay for? I swear on my father's grave that you are 100% wrong on it all. You are only seeing what you want to see at this point and nothing I could say at all will help you see the riciculiousness of it all.

And FTR, I have spoken to Elvis many times on his use of the word ******. I also have addressed BBB about instigating and taking it too far. In fact, and Bri would have to tell me if my memory is right or not, I believe I PMed and talked to him when that huge fight was going down the last time. I'm tired, so I could be wrong about if it was the last huge fight or another issue that had came up.

FYI -- you could have a Fab fight forum and it would be the most posted-in forum NOT because so many people liked it, but because it was a fight thread. People 'round these parts tend to flock to a fight club thread/forum. Back in the day, and many board crashes ago, there was the Dump which was a fight thread. No mods, no holds barred on what was said between people. If that version of the Dump was around, more than half of the posts in The Front Line would be there. The old, old timers know what I'm talking about.

Now if you excuse me, I'm thru with this. You don't want me to go back there cuz of what I said? Fine. Boo-hoo. That'll really ruin my whole steal-the-front-line agenda, won't it? Mwahahahaahah! I have more important shit to deal with in real life than internet-you and YOUR paranoid internet-delusions. Want to shit talk me? Talk how you're betrayed (another hilarious comment from you), then fine. This is all bullshit because your feelings got hurt and I find it pathetic. You never ONCE had a problem with thiese viewpoints before. Now you do and are raising a stink cuz I used you as an example. Period. End of discussion.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                            Are your delicate sensibilities upset by a picture of poo, princess?

Poor Warhead, you neocons are losing the arguments and you can't fucking stand it.

So now you have to angle for more control over the forums so you can censor those you disagree with.

Me grow up? I can handle the pressure in Front Line without crying to the powers that be. You need a diaper change.
                            No, my sensibilities say that picture of feces belong in the dump, not the Frontline.

I'm not afraid of losing any arguments, and I don't wish to censor you, if you actually have anything valid to add to the discussion.

But I'll tell ya this. Any more naked guys or feces will be discarded immediately.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

But I'll tell ya this. Any more naked guys or feces will be discarded immediately.

As well as op-ed spam and personal attacks.

Count on it.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                As well as op-ed spam and personal attacks.

Count on it.
                                Good, then I'll count on you to delete any attacks from any 'libs' in that forum and I'll do my part to delete any feces or butt pics that Brian posts.

Somehow, I think you'll have more work to do.

Comment

Working...