X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Ya know......

This just about says it all, and probably should be the last word on the subject. [ but I know it won't]

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Bottom line...I have no problem with my mods...and if you have a problem with them...

and can address it in the right way...

so be it...

this isn't it...

so fuck off...

I didn't realize we had this many whiny fucks on this site...
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

What thread is that from?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Actually, upon re-reading it....

This whole threads was a riot.

Some people just never get it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          What thread is that from?

The last time Brie whined about me.

You should really read it.

Classic.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Good, then I'll count on you to delete any attacks from any 'libs' in that forum and I'll do my part to delete any feces or butt pics that Brian posts.

Somehow, I think you'll have more work to do.

Nah, it'll be about even.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I read the first few posts of his 'thread'.

Not alot of tact there, I can see.

Well, let's all just drop it and try to make the Frontline a better place, shall we?

I've got what I wanted, so I'm all set.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                From Answers.com :

neoconservatism

U.S. political movement. It originated in the 1960s among conservatives and some liberals who were repelled by or disillusioned with what they viewed as the political and cultural trends of the time, including leftist political radicalism, lack of respect for authority and tradition, and hedonistic and immoral lifestyles. Neoconservatives generally advocate a free-market economy with minimum taxation and government economic regulation; strict limits on government-provided social-welfare programs; and a strong military supported by large defense budgets. Neoconservatives also believe that government policy should respect the importance of traditional institutions such as religion and the family. Unlike most conservatives of earlier generations, neoconservatives maintain that the United States should take an active role in world affairs, though they are generally suspicious of international institutions, such as the United Nations and the World Court, whose authority could intrude upon American sovereignty or limit the country's freedom to act in its own interests. See also conservatism.

Not all bad. Things I personally agree with:

Respect for authority
                Free-market economy
                Minimum taxation
                Limits on government-provided social-welfare programs
                A strong military
                Respect religion and the family

But who am I to say what is an "immoral lifestyle"? 20 years ago we were called devil worshippers for listening to Ozzy. Now his music is in Cadillac commercials.
                Last edited by sadaist; 09-06-2006, 10:59 PM.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

So now you're accusing me of being a hypocrite because I didn't call out shit as it happened after I stated my peace well over a year and a half ago that I didn't like the direction of the forum and stopped posting there as a result? That's just brilliant. Anything in House of Music you want to blame me/accuse me of being biased towards, because I visit/read/post in that forum as much as I have The Front Line over the last year and a half? I don't sit and read threads there like I used to. If there's something I see/come across in the news that I want to comment on, I'll see if it's there. Many times I said, "fuck it" when I saw the thread on the topic because of all the slinging back and forth. Sometimes if it wasn't there and I wanted to throw it to anyone I might enjoy a discussion before it turns ugly, I'd make a thread. It wasn't often.

Um no pookey, I think you're a hypocrite because you're two-for-two on BigBlanCryin' bitch-fest threads in Feedback. In each case, you feed into Brian's victim-hood that casts me as the censoring oppressor, and him as the poor childlike idiot that is being denied the chance to spam the Frontline with about 20 redundant op-ed threads. You're the first one to spot a Diamond Den troll, yet, oddly enough, you're the first to enable tantrum-trolls by BBB. It wasn't "slinging back and forth," it was pretty clearly BBB getting kicked in the ass for his typical button-pushing bullshit, in this case complaining that a thread title entitled "Demon Cunt is a Fag!" was changed. And if you've "abandoned" the Frontline, then why give a fuck at all, why post in a thread relating to it at all?

And bottom line is, I'm a fucking Mod! Show some respect and professional-fucking-courtesy! I don't bitch about the decreasing traffic, and increasing boringness, in the Non. So you can at least bitch about me, and "use me as an example" behind closed doors.

And I've had a rough day, so I'm really grateful for this hilarious post about me being bias and having an "agenda." That was my favorite part, btw. Do you want to know what my agenda is? I'll tell you. I'm teaching 4th grade for the first time and on my own. AND I have a 50 page thesis. I'm a little too busy to have an agenda or to be paranoid (as you accused me before of being) about you. I think it's cute that you think so, though.
                  Good luck with your thesis and placement. All flaming and arguing aside, I sincerely mean that, and hope you enjoy and excel at whatever you take on. I know what it's like dealing with 4th graders at this point.

And I never accused anyone of being "paranoid" actually kiddo, that was DiamondDick, as you like to say, "reading comprehension," I merely pointed out to him that his complaints of "false persecution" far more closely matched the definition of "paranoid" than his complaints about me. If you read the post closely. I'm not the one that voted for a shitty president, then blaming the "liberals" for having so much ammo to use against me.

Nick, you really have it all wrong about me and how I handle my mod powers/responsibilities.
                  Um, frankly, I could care less how you "handle" your "Mod powers/responsibilities." I don't recall indicating that I did.

You are 100% wrong. Biased against only certain people? Supportive and helpful of people to bash? Having an agenda about a forum that I don't own or pay for? I swear on my father's grave that you are 100% wrong on it all. You are only seeing what you want to see at this point and nothing I could say at all will help you see the riciculiousness of it all.
                  No, you just respond to every BBB whine-fest thread, not matter how hollow or bullshit it may be.

And FTR, I have spoken to Elvis many times on his use of the word ******. I also have addressed BBB about instigating and taking it too far. In fact, and Bri would have to tell me if my memory is right or not, I believe I PMed and talked to him when that huge fight was going down the last time. I'm tired, so I could be wrong about if it was the last huge fight or another issue that had came up.
                  Yeah well, they're still assholes, one and both.

FYI -- you could have a Fab fight forum and it would be the most posted-in forum NOT because so many people liked it, but because it was a fight thread. People 'round these parts tend to flock to a fight club thread/forum. Back in the day, and many board crashes ago, there was the Dump which was a fight thread. No mods, no holds barred on what was said between people. If that version of the Dump was around, more than half of the posts in The Front Line would be there. The old, old timers know what I'm talking about.
                  Actually, I'm not sure how it would work out at this point. And the FL is only a "fight forum" when people make it so. I can't control that, no Mod can, unless we become the almighty Links, a clinic in active Mod participation of locking and dumping. That's fine, but it's sort of against the Roth Army mission statement of "belligerent enthusiasm." Most of he insults do not originate from me, in fact clearly, you can go through that Katrina thread and find who the abusive, angry, "paranoid," racist assholes are. And it is not Ford, Lounge, or myself. Actually, I feel like a big pussy for reading that, and that I did not cuntfront ignorance more forcefully. You my call that ignorant or shallow, but I call it the right thing to do.

Now if you excuse me, I'm thru with this. You don't want me to go back there cuz of what I said? Fine. Boo-hoo. That'll really ruin my whole steal-the-front-line agenda, won't it? Mwahahahaahah!
                  Golly hun', where did I say that? Seriously, I'm "paranoid?" You can do whatever you want, go ahead and post redundant Fuck you Nick threads for all I care. I want nothing and could care less what you do.

I have more important shit to deal with in real life than internet-you and YOUR paranoid internet-delusions. Want to shit talk me?
                  Congratulations, don't let me stop you.

Talk how you're betrayed (another hilarious comment from you), then fine. This is all bullshit because your feelings got hurt and I find it pathetic. You never ONCE had a problem with thiese viewpoints before. Now you do and are raising a stink cuz I used you as an example. Period. End of discussion.
                  I never said "betrayed." I never expected, nor asked, anything of you. It's just pretty funny, shallow, and uninformed of you to use me as an "example." So you start shit-talking about me and a forum that you admittedly don't follow anymore, and side with an asshole spammer, that's fine. Yeah Al, you didn't take sides at all in that one! Must be my "paranoia."
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-06-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Well said, Nick.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I've got what I wanted, so I'm all set.

Well, as long as you got what you wanted, everything will be hunky-dory in there now......

LMAO

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Well said, Nick.
                        Brevity is the soul of wit, or so I've heard.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Well, as long as you got what you wanted, everything will be hunky-dory in there now......

LMAO
                          Well, it won't be 'hunky-dory', but it'll be better.

Time to take some of the stinkier trash out to the curb.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Just can't help yourself, can you

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Well, it won't be 'hunky-dory', but it'll be better.

Time to take some of the stinkier trash out to the curb.

Okay, but I'm not carrying Brie all by myself.

And Waste Management has already said they won't pick up MaddVibe.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Said Polonius before he was stabbed by Hamlet...

Comment

Working...