X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham

But I'll tell ya this. Any more naked guys or feces will be discarded immediately.
    This is a total fucking puss-out and you know it.

You choose to control what I can contribute to the forum because you are weak.

Censorship- the last resort of a neocon coward.

God Bless America.

P.S. Does BigBland's gay Rush avatar count as feces?
    Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-06-2006, 11:50 PM.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Okay, but I'm not carrying Brie all by myself.

And Waste Management has already said they won't pick up MaddVibe.
      You won't have to.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Just can't help yourself, can you
        Who here can?

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
          This is a total fucking puss-out and you know it.

You choose to control what I can contribute to the forum because you are weak.

God Bless America.

P.S. Does BigBland's gay Rush avatar count as feces?
          No, I choose to control what's in the forum if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Like your gay pic in my topic. I know you can do better, or at least you were able to at one point. Maybe you've forgotten.

I've not had the ability to control anything lately, or had the desire to because of personal reasons.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Call it what ever you want. But you and I both know what you are up to.

See neocon lose election or argument. See neocon cheat.
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

YOu know, reading through this, Warham sems to be the greatest voice of reason here...

Here's what I thnk the Front Line should be:

A place for SERIOUS discussion and argument. TRUE argument, not name-calling, or easy accusations, or cop-out bounce back "am not!" "areso!"banter ala "Yeah, but CLinton!" or ""you're a NEO-CON!!!"

How many people here today read Newt Gingrinchg's Op-Ed in the Wall St Journal. Don't respond with "I don't need to, the man is a pice of crap!" Studiy it. Dissect it. Know what he has to say. Bob Herbert in the Ny Times is FAR less interesting than Gingrnch, like it or not. Ther are some very good points and historic sightings in the article. He also goes on to say that thsi is WWIII, which I think he's an asshole for.

Politics is an easy subject to get inflamed about, as it should be.We're only doing the same exact thing that our eelected officials are doing, only on a much more third grade scale.

Get it right. Or there are other forums on other web sites to be perused...
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

I guess that doesn't apply to my threads/posts, does it?

Quit whining...quit being a baby.

Or start a thread about it.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

After reading this entire thread, I have several thoughts:

My name came up quite a lot....it feels good to know I'm the one the liberals fear.

The liberals whined about my posting of op-eds, yet they didn't whine about the op-eds posted by their own "team." Hypocrisy at its finest.
                  FORD posting Op-eds from the Democratic Underground, Nick posting his occasional op-ed or white paper that HE didn't even respond to or spark debate on. It's evidently also OK to post news articles that any one of us can get off the net and leave it at that....no follow-on opinions by the threadstarter. What in the sam hell is the difference between that and posting op-eds? Like it or not, news articles are, for the most part, someones OPINION on an issue presented as unbaiase. They rarely are, however.

They bitch about censorship in the real world but evidently its OK in here.

Certain liberals and mods whined about me starting threads about the way the Frontline was run. Too bad, I call 'em like I see 'em. They just don't like to be called out on the carpet when they fuck up. Again, too bad.

The best thing I read so far was when LM called DC a "brilliant poster." I guess shit and gay men turn him on.

Along with Warham and diamondD, none of us EVER claimed we were innocent of the insults that have been traded back and forth in the Frontline. Show me a post where we did. It's just the nature of the beast that the Frontline has degraded into. It's entertaining, it's fun, but don't whine, libs, when I question your viewpoints.

The mods don't mod anymore, they just join in on the fight and take sides. Except Dr. Love, who is usually MIA.

Like it or not, the Frontline is merely a shadow of its former self. Don't tell me to leave if I don't like it. I won't do it.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Bri - The libs don't fear you. You annoy them. There's a difference.

Think shark and gnat. You may fantasize you're a big ol' hammerhead, but no, you'e something more akin to what a quick spray of RAID will kill off.

This is coming from a Republican by the way...and you annoy - and embarrass republican values - me too.
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      I guess that doesn't apply to my threads/posts, does it?

Quit whining...quit being a baby.

Or start a thread about it.
                      No, it doesn't. It applys to annoying, redundant spam, BigBadDen --fool!

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Call it what ever you want. But you and I both know what you are up to.

See neocon lose election or argument. See neocon cheat.
                        When have Republicans lost elections lately?

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          YOu know, reading through this, Warham sems to be the greatest voice of reason here...
                          You are quite the asshole for pointing that out.

Thanks.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            After reading this entire thread, I have several thoughts:

Oooh! Becareful, don't hurt yourself pookey!

My name came up quite a lot....it feels good to know I'm the one the liberals fear.
                            LMFAO. I think you mean the one liberals "pity," think of it as 'tough love.'

'
                            The liberals whined about my posting of op-eds, yet they didn't whine about the op-eds posted by their own "team." Hypocrisy at its finest.
                            FORD posting Op-eds from the Democratic Underground, Nick posting his occasional op-ed or white paper that HE didn't even respond to or spark debate on. It's evidently also OK to post news articles that any one of us can get off the net and leave it at that....no follow-on opinions by the threadstarter.

What in the sam hell is the difference between that and posting op-eds? Like it or not, news articles are, for the most part, someones OPINION on an issue presented as unbaiase. They rarely are, however.
                            Um, Ford hasn't posted an op-ed from the DU in months, at least. In fact, he hasn't started any threads lately, or very few anyways. And the difference is that your op-eds are mindnumbing rants by ignorant fuckbags posted at one of the last bastions of extreme rightist stupidity flavored Kool-Aid®. And that's ALL you post. It's pretty obvious of the consequences of this boycott of the liberal media you've apparently undertaken. It's caused you to exhibit the qualities of the painfully uninformed, 40-something frustrated white male unable to discuss anything with anyone, since his little mindless paradigm of it's the liberal's fault/blame will shatter if he does.

Brian, I've seriously looked hard for the last time I've seen you discuss anything, and I can't. You don't spark anything but hatred and divisiveness. So yes, people will post shit pics in your shit threads when they're vitriolic, factless horseshit.

And I don't speak for everyone, but the op-eds themselves have never been an issue. it's the way you just pull four or five at a time that irks me. And it's when you go on your childish spamming rants where you post (what was it?) about 10-op-eds regarding the same exact subject with the same exact take? Yeah Brian, turning the Roth Army into a mirror for townhall.com isn't acceptable. You're behavior since the Mod switch is in fact no more acceptable that Diamond Den's IRA-essays he posted shortly before that user-ids banning. Like your stupid, long-ass sig, it is a sign of "misplaced anger" and an intent to irritate those you cannot debate articulately any longer. Seriously Brian, you frequently act like a little kid angry that his little brother got more milk in his Cheeros® or something.

So yes Bri, if your "proud" that your whiny, malcontent threads of imagined persecution spark flame wars, cuntgratulations. That seems to be the most you can achieve, since you have long lost the ability to own or pawn anyon3 in actual discussion, since anything you post is completely absurd, in it's defense of a hugely unpopular pResident and his failed policies and internal contradictions.

And the difference between a news article and an op-ed have been discussed in this thread.

They bitch about censorship in the real world but evidently its OK in here.

Certain liberals and mods whined about me starting threads about the way the Frontline was run. Too bad, I call 'em like I see 'em. They just don't like to be called out on the carpet when they fuck up. Again, too bad.
                            Oh Brian-of-Arc™. You need a tissue for that issue" girlfriend?

What specific censorship was there? Someone changed the thread title of the "Demon Cunt is Gay!" (uhuhuhuhuhuhuh-ho! what wit!) thread. Golly, I wonder if THUNDER ICON! will start a complaint thread here too?

The best thing I read so far was when LM called DC a "brilliant poster." I guess shit and gay men turn him on.

Along with Warham and diamondD, none of us EVER claimed we were innocent of the insults that have been traded back and forth in the Frontline. Show me a post where we did. It's just the nature of the beast that the Frontline has degraded into. It's entertaining, it's fun, but don't whine, libs, when I question your viewpoints.
                            That's probably because we were responding to Ally_Kat's complaints about the forum turning into what you just admitted partaking in. And DiamondD "left" because apparently he can't take the insults, so actually, in essence, he did in fact completely contradict himself (again).

The mods don't mod anymore, they just join in on the fight and take sides. Except Dr. Love, who is usually MIA.
                            Blah blah blah, Ford sucks, Nick sucks, Lounge sucks...

Fucking baby!

Like it or not, the Frontline is merely a shadow of its former self. Don't tell me to leave if I don't like it. I won't do it.

Well, if it is indeed a "shadow" of itself, you've been one of the biggest reasons.

And I could give a fuck what anybody does at this point, I'm going to cuntinue to Mod the Forum as best I can as long as I'm here. Don't like the way I do it, then STFU! bitches, or hit the road. The choice is yours.

I work for Sarge and the Webbies, no one else.
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-07-2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Let's all have a glass of Nesquik chocolate milk. It'll make the children here happy.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Bri - The libs don't fear you. You annoy them. There's a difference.

Think shark and gnat. You may fantasize you're a big ol' hammerhead, but no, you'e something more akin to what a quick spray of RAID will kill off.

This is coming from a Republican by the way...and you annoy - and embarrass republican values - me too.
                                Every now and then you'll say something intelligent.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...