Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Like your stupid, long-ass sig, it is a sign of "misplaced anger" and an intent to irritate those you cannot debate articulately any longer. Seriously Brian, you frequently act like a little kid angry that his little brother got more milk in his Cheeros® or something
    Pretty much.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Well, as long as you got what you wanted, everything will be hunky-dory in there now......

LMAO

So, are y'all fixin' to usher in some kind of forgettable-Bowie-album-era?:confused:

Goddamn! I'm a hyphenating sonofabitch!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

So, are y'all fixin' to usher in some kind of forgettable-Bowie-album-era?:confused:

Goddamn! I'm a hyphenating sonofabitch!!

No, more like Tin Machine.

Without Soupy Sale's dumb kids.

We'll be gettin' Ziggy with it.

Zowie!
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Bri - The libs don't fear you. You annoy them. There's a difference.

Think shark and gnat. You may fantasize you're a big ol' hammerhead, but no, you'e something more akin to what a quick spray of RAID will kill off.

This is coming from a Republican by the way...and you annoy - and embarrass republican values - me too.
          Wow, you nailed it. Thank you.

You, my friend, get 5 stars for that!
          Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-07-2006, 08:52 PM.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Zowie!
            Faaaaaame! Fame!

:cool geetar licks:

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Zowie!

God damn it, Tin Machine was a brilliant album. Certainly better than anything else in the 80's - except maybe "Let's Dance", and that only beacuse of SRV's contributions.

These bitch threads are clearly the "Never Let Me Down" or "Tonight" of Front Line bitch threads.

Eventually though, somebody will have to out-whine it and straight downhill to the "Fame 90 House Mix" of bitch threads, which will be the definite bottom of the barrel.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Kippy and BBBRI,

Goodness knows that I lubzzz the both of you but sweet jeezus!!! Both of your sigs suck monster Matt Dillon (sexy muthaphukkaaa!!! lmao) COCK!!! For Fuck's sake, have some dip, a chip and a "sig" and get on with your life... :p
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Zowie!
                  Thing is, I saw them live on SNL (I think) and Soupy's dumb kid on guitar could shred like a mofo.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    God damn it, Tin Machine was a brilliant album. Certainly better than anything else in the 80's - except maybe "Let's Dance", and that only beacuse of SRV's contributions.

These bitch threads are clearly the "Never Let Me Down" or "Tonight" of Front Line bitch threads.

Eventually though, somebody will have to out-whine it and straight downhill to the "Fame 90 House Mix" of bitch threads, which will be the definite bottom of the barrel.

It took a Tin Machine call-out to coax you into this thread?

LMMFAO

As long as there are the Brians on these boards [boreds], there will always be these rag-fest bitch threads.

Can you just imagein though, if Brie was a FL mod, and someone called him out in Feedback?

The guy would screaming LIBERAL PUSSY WHINER at the top of lungs for weeks

You know when it is you're getting to them? When they start Feedback threads about you.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Thing is, I saw them live on SNL (I think) and Soupy's dumb kid on guitar could shred like a mofo.
                      Actually, that was Reeves Gabrels shredding like a mofo. Soupy's kids were on bass and drums.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ziggy goes Nashville???
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

Hey, man, "Blue Jean" is the best song - hands down - Bowie did in the 80s! "SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE - BERRRDERRRRDERRRDERRRDOOOOODOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" - GREAT sax riff! "Time Will Crawl" was also a good latter-day Bowie comp, but stupid-ass production.

And Tin Machine was great stuff, indeed.

Boy, it's good to stop
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Hey, man, "Blue Jean" is the best song - hands down - Bowie did in the 80s! "SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE - BERRRDERRRRDERRRDERRRDOOOOODOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" - GREAT sax riff! "Time Will Crawl" was also a good latter-day Bowie comp, but stupid-ass production.

And Tin Machine was great stuff, indeed.

Boy, it's good to stop talking about that moron Brian in this thread!
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Blue Jean was the exception. Kind of a "Rebel Rebel" retread for the 80's.

I bought the 45". On blue vinyl

Last edited by FORD; 09-08-2006, 02:44 PM.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Can we forget all this Bowie talk and get back to what a SHITTY mod I am?

Sheeesh.

Can't stay on topic to save your lives, you fucking homos.

Comment

Working...