• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Best post in this thread.
    That's why he didn't do his dissecting routine on it.

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Dude, where the fuck did I say it was all your fault. I used your response as an example because it's that kind of talk that started this whole mess. I never said you started it. So fucking chill.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Because she quoted me as the prime example, check her post if you need help sunshine. On the one hand I'm the prototypical horrible vicious brute that "gang rapes" people who have different opinions than me. Yet, I've gone out of my way to support her on numerous occasions. So, maybe you can figure that one out, cause I can't.

If she wasn't talking about me specifically, then she shouldn't have quoted me. And if she was referring to me specifically, well what can I say? I'm a horrible bastard that's had her back for the whole time here. It's just interesting is all...

Jesus Christ, you are scarily paranoid sometimes. :eek:
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
      Hey Nick, I figured out what Ally said the first time when she said she was just using your post as an example. Keep working on it. Maybe you'll get it one day "sunshine".

Duh really? Are you sure? No shit. Really?

Just so you get it after the beer wears off, I was saying that it was a bit of a misquote and untruthful in the grand scheme of things. I mean, I have the right to an opinion, don't I?

I would have mentioned Cathedral too,
      Oh yeah, the guy who called me "terrorist sympathizer," "baby-killer," and something else like "commie" that I forget exactly. Yeah, far be it from not to bend over and take it like a good biotch. Thank you for proving my point. You tools can sit here and attack "liberals" as say whatever, but God forbid one has a sack, and is a little too smart for your faulty logical horseshit.

but I figured that was a sore subject with you after the way he played you before he left. He may be gone, but he'll be back again. But he did get fed up with that forum and specifically you before he left.
      Oh, he played me now? Or is it he had a meltdown? LOL Nice spin Nancy Drew (or is it "Squealer?"), another mystery solved!

He got fed up because he couldn't take another opinion from someone that actually knew more about a subject.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

At least FORD was entertaining. Without him, the forum's become a wasteland. All you have to do is look at the first 3 pages and see how few threads make it to a second page.

Might as well change the name to the don't ask, don't tell circle jerk...
        LOL You did nothing but bitch about Ford's "censorship," again, another contradiction lest anyone think you are completely not full of shit.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's why he didn't do his dissecting routine on it.

Jesus Christ, you are scarily paranoid sometimes. :eek:
            Um, how is that "paranoia" exactly.

Here, I'll provide a definition so you know what the fuck you are talking about for once.

Paranoia.

Actually, if you study the definition closely, you see that it far more closely fits you, BBB, and Ally Kat's little hissy fit of malcontentment.

You know, cause as Pojo once said, you can bitch about the forums, or you can make them better.

How's crybaby fest '06 goin for ya?'

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

I think it is time for a shake-up of the modship in there. The problem is, of course, FORD and Elvis. I propose switching their mod responsibilities over to the MAIN Forum, and, if I may, I suggest naming Lounge Machine, Warham, NickdFresh as new mods of THE FRONT LINE.

That should fix things.
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I've kept my mouth shut so far. I'm waiting this one out.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  Great Idea TN'P..

I wish I was in Tijuana eating BBQ'd Iguana...
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

That's Dr. When It's Love to you guys.

Anyway if you seriously want to change the tone of the forum don't respond to people that post just to be inflammatory, and make reasoned, well argued points.

Oh, and maybe a good starting place would be not to rationalize your favored side's actions by contrasting them against same actions on the other side.

Hey, I can dream.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      See, that's just it. I DO post shit you guys hate. How in the hell do you expect to debate anything otherwise?

No, you all just want to jump on the same damn threads from the same viewpoint day in and day out and have a circle jerk.

You can't HANDLE threads or opinions that contradict your point of view. It's pitiful.

I handle them. I handle them just fine by picking them apart! And then I wait for your insightful comments....
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Um, how is that "paranoia" exactly.

Here, I'll provide a definition so you know what the fuck you are talking about for once.

Paranoia.

Actually, if you study the definition closely, you see that it far more closely fits you, BBB, and Ally Kat's little hissy fit of malcontentment.

You know, cause as Pojo once said, you can bitch about the forums, or you can make them better.

How's crybaby fest '06 goin for ya?'

Going fine. Keep telling yourself you are making sense and not getting wound up like Cat got you...

POJO also said people could leave too, which one do you think I went by? 2 old school mods have pointed out the problems in that forum and all you have done is prove them right. Nice work.

"I defended Ally iin the past and she said something bad about my forum" whaa whaa whaa

Damn dude, you make it too easy to fuck with you.
                        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          That's Dr. When It's Love to you guys.

Anyway if you seriously want to change the tone of the forum don't respond to people that post just to be inflammatory, and make reasoned, well argued points.

Oh, and maybe a good starting place would be not to rationalize your favored side's actions by contrasting them against same actions on the other side.

Hey, I can dream.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

You know I love you Dr.Ain'tTalkin'BoutLove. But not in a gay way.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Last I heard, "super-spy" blamed Ford for getting him in trouble for not deleting something that could have gotten him "thrown in jail."

Ya know, personally knowing the guy, I think it's hilarious you guys still think he's a spy/CIA agent.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Jesus Tittie Fucking Christ..........

Is this still on?

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Brie, d2, et al for showing the Feedback Forum exactly what it is THEY bring to the table.......

Complaints and rhetoric.

Let's bottom line it for everyone once and for all, okay ladies?

You have no complaint against WarBOT, because he is one of your's, true and true.

And Dr. Love Hurts is like a cyber-Switzerland.

Your complaints are really with Nick and myself. However, since this IS NOT your first rag-fest in this forum calling us out, and since the POWERS THAT BE did nothing to help you.......isn't your complaint really with THEM? After all, if they would only LISTEN to YOU, and FIRE me and Nick.........ALL WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE BEAUTIFUL in The Front Line.

LMMFAO

Here's MY take on this whole thing. It's no coincidence it's happening now.

You cons no longer can defend BushCO

You can no longer excuse The Republican Congress which has spent us into record deficits.

You can no longer defend Rummy.

You see BOTH wars sliding ever deep into failure.

And last but not least..........YOU SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL FOR NOVEMBER.

You need an excuse for not wanting to post this fall. Because let's face it, IF the Repukes were able to hold onto BOTH houses, you'd be here crowing daily.......

But you sure as SHIT don't want to be here listening to the ever growing IMPEACHMENT CHORUS.

Just as your heros all blame the LIBERAL MEDIA for all of your Abramhoff/Iraq/Libby/Katrina/Immigration woes.....you guys can't help but blame US libs for your lack of "wins" in the FL

And here's the REALLY ironic part........

ALL of you guys call the DemocRATS the "negative" party that has NO SOLUTIONS, and that can only whine and complain.

Please point out ONE SINGLE solution offered yet in the 4 pages of this thread by ONE of you.

diamondd? nada

Brie? nada

WarBOT? nada

Ally? nada

Not one single solution to what you think is wrong with the forum.

Think about it. You've become what you complain about.

No longer want to post there?

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYUONE WILL CARE?

Would ANYONE care if Nick or I stopped posting? HELL NO.

But then we don't think it should cater to us. We think we should cater to it.

So post, or don't.

Offer solutions, or don't.

In the end, I could not possibly care less.

There will always be fresh blood coming in to state their opnions and take on the politcol landscape.

We'll try and remember your name over time.......

But no promises.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Exactly. I've been there since the beginning and it's never been so stale as it is now. You can't post anything without the same insults being hurled constantly. No one debates, it's just a rush to get your insults in first.
                                Why does that bother you? Why do you care? If you think a point of view is worth defending, post it, and don't worry about what Demon Cunt says!

God, what a bunch of pussies! The reason some of you don't post is because you have nothing to say!!! Period!

I post these threads, I include my opinion, and I watch them sink. Why can't anyone debate? Is it because I'm mean? Do I hurt people's feelings? Do I give a fuck? NOPE!
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...