X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    At least I'm not showing up playing keyboards in Survivor videos while rockin' the mullet, am I??

At least I had my fifteen minutes of musical brilliance! The only time I've ever seen your dumbass on TV was that "Cops: A Trailer Park Christmas" special.... GODDAMN, YOU'RE A POS!!!!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Alright, fuck...if I make you Larg Girl of the Month, will you PLEASE get off your bitch trip?

Jesus, it's like talking to my wife with you...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Alright, fuck...if I make you Larg Girl of the Month, will you PLEASE get off your bitch trip?

Jesus, it's like talking to my wife with you...
        Well, well look who woke up....bitch trip?! Funny coming from the biggest fucking complainer in Roth message board history. Yes, I'm talking about all those Pms begging me to bail you out of yet ANOTHER war of words you couldnt win...not to mention trying to get autographs of my Survivor bandmates every 5 minutes like a fucking woman would ....In fact, I think it's time for a good ol' war.....you dont know what you just walked into Bobby

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Well, well look who woke up....bitch trip?! Funny coming from the biggest fucking complainer in Roth message board history. Yes, I'm talking about all those Pms begging me to bail you out of yet ANOTHER war of words you couldnt win...not to mention trying to get autographs of my Survivor bandmates every 5 minutes like a fucking woman would ....In fact, I think it's time for a good ol' war.....you dont know what you just walked into Bobby
          Oh really?

Dude...that bit I just posted to you in the feedback forum? Hey...I REALLY need a win here, I am SERIOUSLY losing integrity around this place. Matt himself has been doubting whether I've lost my touch, and even I'm thinking that the Pen's seen better days with my input. I don't even think I could slap around General Hina anymore...I don't know, man...I know it's asking a lot, since you, Rikk and Matt have been carrying me for so long, but could you PLEASE help me out to look good here? I would really appreciate it - your legendary status is already firmly established beyond question, but...if I don't get a win in here soon, I'm looking at total humiliation...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yep, thats me alright.....I really need a win, cuz message board respect means SO much to me, ya know?! I was just telling my wife I may need to quit my job in order to get onto the top ten posters list....is anything more important than having Bueno Bob and Matt White's respect? Love ya!

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

..is anything more important than having Bueno Bob and Matt White's respect?
              Fuck no!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Wawazat
                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

I think i'll have a nice salad along with that.
                Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Cat fight! Cat fight!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Nah, I won it.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Nah, I won it.

I wasnt aware we were really "fighting".....were you wearing the Vader mask when you were responding?!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I wasnt aware we were really "fighting".....were you wearing the Vader mask when you were responding?!
                        It's kinda like Roth Army field gear now...can't post without it...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                          I will look into automating the Roth Army Donor thing... currently, you donate, we find out, and when we get around to it we go into the vBulletin admin panel and click on the little "Did Soldier Donate?" Yes button.
                          Ploop
                          sigpic

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

STFU steve.

you fucking tard.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• vh rides again
                              Commando
                              • Dec 2006

Its been 3 months since I donated, still nothing. I coulda got 2 packs of smokes with that 10 bucks. Im sure the webbies threw a giant party on my ten bucks and just laughed about how some dumbass actually sent em money.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

While it's true that the we webbies do secretly convene once a month to call you a dumbass...

it's not because you donated...

In all seriousness, thanks for the donation...

now fuck off...
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...