Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kastco
    Roadie
    • Dec 2006

The mods are doing an excellent job. One big standing ovation! Fuck those Spammy ass trolls. Roth Army lives on!!!!!
    SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
    THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• Bonzo1026
      Roadie
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      What the hell happened? And why do I never see anything happen? Methinks the mods are doing an over-excellent job.

Whenever I log in, everything's gone.

Dammit!

Cheers! :bottle:
      Dude, I'm lost. Evidently I inadvertently started something by posting something I heard from a friend of mine where O&A said on their show that the tour was cancelled because Eddie was back in rehab. Of course I shouldn't have believed it but my being a fuckin' mark, threw it out to the Army to see if it was true. I'd have to say I wouldn't have been surprised. Now how any of those people found out, I have no clue. I guess someone from here called their show? No idea. All I know is the next day I had threads with my name as if I started it. I apologize for causing the extra work for the mods but I didn't think the post would garner all that shit.

I would like to say thanks to Jharp84 and HymanRoth for having my back and joining me on the front lines yesterday after being attacked. Honestly I thought this was an army and I might get a little more support but hey, I'm fairly new here so I've learned my lesson. I doubt I will post a whole lot in the future. It just seemed to me that most of you attack each other pretty viciously from time to time so I would think an outsider(especially O&A ilk) would have gotten immediately blasted.

Did Cheney call for a stand down? LOL
      Last edited by Bonzo1026; 08-23-2007, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Mods - You all kicked MAJOR ASS! Cleaning up the mess from the "mutant - inbreed - NO FUCKIN TASTE WHATSOEVER - perverted- freaks that tried to "TAINT" This OUTSTANDING SITE!!! THANKS MUCH!!! Juice

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Thanks Bonzo - but I deserve no/little credit! Hyman did kick some major ass!!

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Now - back to the sarcasm and "in-fighting" that should have read "inbred" not "inbreed"!!

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Don't forget THOME he kicked major ass as well!!

Comment

• jharp84
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Nick "D" on the front lines as well!!

Comment

• Reverberator
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Aug 2004

I'm glad it got sorted , I was ready ...

Fucking cheeky cunts , they didn't know... " only the DM's spam the Army " ( (c) Unchainme 2006 ) ..... OH FUCK.
                  Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                  the chazzers are so lucky
                  so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I visited the Opie Anthony forum. I really feel it is the lamest and most boring website I've ever seen. And yesss, I've been to the Links too.

It's a Spotface paradise.
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                      That's it? What about revenge?
                      Then we'd never, ever get rid of those cretins... They'd always come back drooling like the hyenas that they are.

And it would come to lowering ourselves at their zero level, wouldn't it?

OK, not making them pay pisses me off too, but then they want nothing more than us to play their moronic game. Messing up their own shit nest would only please them too much, so that wouldn't taste exactly like revenge.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• djeveled
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Aug 2007

I heard Opie say that the tour was cancelled and I gotta say he "Really Got Me". I spent the next hour looking for proof of that and couldn't find it anywhere. Friggin Opie made me and everyone else look like "Fools" because I actually believed him. He never followed up his comment. He just put it out there to mess with people. I missed the whole battle here though. I love a good radio war. I supported O & A when Hoo Hoo Howie was putting a gag order on them because Stern turned into a hypocrite. Stern used to take on other DJ's and destroy them. Stern went behind the scenes to Karmazin & the lawyers to stop O&A from talking about his divorce. What a phoney Stern turned out to be.

I listened to Roth's radio show and it really wasn't terrible. He did some different things like playing music under his talking and he would psychobabble for 1/2 hour about anything & everything. Interesting radio but it didn't compare to shock jocks O&A. I have been a radiophile since the 80's, listening to Imus, Stern, Ron & Fez, Scott Ferrall, and I gotta say that O&A are the best show out there now. They make my commute alot of fun. As far as the Pests go, they love to battle. I wouldn't want to get on their bad side.

So did the Roth Army & the O&A Pests actually fight in a thread? Can someone kindly post a link? Im neutral but I love a good car crash!

I have XM and I wont pay for Sirius AND XM so if Roth goes to Sirius, I'll have to hope for the XM/Sirius merger.

If you never listened to Scott Ferrall on Sirius, you must!!! Especially if you like sports...
                        http://www.members.aol.com/djeveled/...mtbrand=AOL_US

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Thanks to everyone who worked hard behind the scene! I know that hours of work went into making it look like it never happened!

You guys are the best!!
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

Big thanks to the Mods!

Comment

• katie
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Re: Excellent Job Mods!!!

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                              Great work and a big THANK YOU to all mods/webbies!!!

You guys definitely earned your keep today with those O & A fags!!!

Now go suck down a beer and nibble a titty on me!!!

Comment

• katie
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Huge thanks for a couple of geeks that hit the delete key a few times.

katie

Comment

Working...