X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

censorship

Yesterday I attempted to start a new thread on the subject of the supposed illegal war.
    This morning when I attempted to reply I was somehow locked out.
    My political views might not be popular but I feel I have the right to express them.
    I have seen others here spread hatred and racial slurs but they are not censored .
    Maybe I am mistaken and there is some other reason I cannot reply.
    Beware of Dog
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

LMMFAO

Get a grip and/or a clue, will ya?

The answers you seek were right within that incredibly insightful thread you started.

But let me explain it again for you, s.l.o.w.l.y.

There was already a thread dealing with your rhetorical question, that you seem so panty-twisted because no one will give you the answer you so crave.

Your "thread" was nothing more than another attempt to get a point across which has been beaten to death. You would know this if you ever bothered to use the search function, or look past the first page of the thousands of threads in the Front Line Forum.

The reason we have MODS, is to keep the rendudant threads to a minimum, weed out spam and trolls, and to generally piss off the ignorant yokels such as yourself that just can't seem to figure things out on their own.

THIS thread title is a perfect example

NO ONE AT ANY TIME "CENSORED" YOUR VIEWS, MENSA.

So now you want to throw a pity party for yourself because you find crickets chirping around your rhetorical bullshit.

You bring your A-Game to The Front Line, or you get flattened.

Sac up, bring something other than your same whiney crap, and you'll see what I mean.

There's no crying in baseball, bitch.

And there's no quarter given in the DLR Front Line to whiners.

That is All.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: censorship

Maybe I am mistaken and there is some other reason I cannot reply.
      Inbreeding, perhaps?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, it was a shit thread...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Yeah, it was a shit thread...
          Yet one was followed up by DC that was full of facts, links to evidence, and a grasp of what actually happened.

But popeye can't see the difference, soo he cries censorship.

Fuckin Lazy Ass thread attempt at best.

I could have left it open, only to let it die it's own quick death, but that would have just caused him to start 2 more.

I hope this lesson won't be lost on the cadaver.

Never a more apropos name if there ever was one....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I recall the thread being more of a post response to another thread, which is just unintelligible bandwidth wasting shit...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I recall the thread being more of a post response to another thread, which is just unintelligible bandwidth wasting shit...
              Exactly.

Popeye is hung up in his contention that BushCO was right to invade, overthrow, and occupy a sovereign nation that was no threat to us, in the name of 9/11

Spending Billiuons, killing THOUSANDS of US Soldiers and Marines, tens of thousands of children, all in the search of WMD that Hans Blix, and even Chimpy's own Intel community said didn't exist.

Ahmed Chalabi pulled one of the all-time greatest cons, and as long as there are the Bush-led Cadaverdogs pulling voting levers, we're fucked as a country.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Tell you what cadaverdude....

I'll reopen your incredible thread.

Let's see you bring your A-game.

Show us all how wrong I was.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

There you go, Jethro.

I even stickied it for you so you can find it easily.

The floor is your's..........

Knock us out with your thread....

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Welcome To The Army.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      LMMFAO

Get a grip and/or a clue, will ya?

The answers you seek were right within that incredibly insightful thread you started.

But let me explain it again for you, s.l.o.w.l.y.

There was already a thread dealing with your rhetorical question, that you seem so panty-twisted because no one will give you the answer you so crave.

Your "thread" was nothing more than another attempt to get a point across which has been beaten to death. You would know this if you ever bothered to use the search function, or look past the first page of the thousands of threads in the Front Line Forum.

The reason we have MODS, is to keep the rendudant threads to a minimum, weed out spam and trolls, and to generally piss off the ignorant yokels such as yourself that just can't seem to figure things out on their own.

THIS thread title is a perfect example

NO ONE AT ANY TIME "CENSORED" YOUR VIEWS, MENSA.

So now you want to throw a pity party for yourself because you find crickets chirping around your rhetorical bullshit.

You bring your A-Game to The Front Line, or you get flattened.

Sac up, bring something other than your same whiney crap, and you'll see what I mean.

There's no crying in baseball, bitch.

And there's no quarter given in the DLR Front Line to whiners.

That is All.

You sure have alot of excuses now.
                      When you closed it your justifation was you were asked that question already.
                      Sack up hipocrite.
                      You didn't like the question because it doesn't fit in with your political ideology.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You sure have alot of excuses now.
                        When you closed it your justifation was you were asked that question already.
                        Sack up hipocrite.
                        You didn't like the question because it doesn't fit in with your political ideology.
                        What a load of bullshit.

First, you need to borrow a neighbor's dictionary [it might be proppin' up one end of the still]
                        You're having issues with words like censorship and hipocrite [sic] Hint: you'll find it in that big black book as hypocrite

Your shit thread was closed, then I reopened it, and you still couldn't add anything of value yourself. If DC and I hadn't bothered to do your research for you it would still be filled with crickets chirping.

NEXT time you start shit like that in The Front Line, I won't be so helpful.

moron.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Exactly.

Popeye is hung up in his contention that BushCO was right to invade, overthrow, and occupy a sovereign nation that was no threat to us, in the name of 9/11

Spending Billiuons, killing THOUSANDS of US Soldiers and Marines, tens of thousands of children, all in the search of WMD that Hans Blix, and even Chimpy's own Intel community said didn't exist.

Ahmed Chalabi pulled one of the all-time greatest cons, and as long as there are the Bush-led Cadaverdogs pulling voting levers, we're fucked as a country.

All your opinion.

Comment

• Reverberator
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Aug 2004

Sorry , I don't give a fuck about this , but to pull someone up over their spelling is really lame.

Stick to your politics and lose the I can spell better than you shite .... just makes you look petty.
                            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                            the chazzers are so lucky
                            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: censorship

I have seen others here spread hatred and racial slurs but they are not censored .
                              I've seen those posts too. And they read exactly like yours, for some reason.

Are you just another alias of Lardbo/Hellbilly/Sagebrush/illiterate cross burning sister fucker?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...