X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    If you are implying me, I in no way harassed anyone to pay, just made an observation.
    Heck, I'll even give credit to Fab for donating to the site.
    Yeah, a lot of shit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
      That's why I didn't necessarily agree with Mezro's idea of all moderators should donate once a year. I even started a thread about how bootleg contributors should also get a donor badge... different color perhaps, but I agree that moderator time is priceless as well.
      As I implied, I was only trying to recognize Katydid for donating, not ragging on those that hadn't. I apologize if I was unclear in my communication.

LOL Chainz, thanks for the memories... that word "double:"

post #46:

Hey, didn't Flash inspire Mezro's campaign? Guess we gotta give him credit as well.:p
      Hey Steve, I would have no problem donating yearly is there were more tangible results of that other than the Army is just here and exactly the same as it was in 2004...

I think it's tough to ask people to continue to donate to a site with five-year old software. I'm not sure, but simply web hosting doesn't seem that expensive.....

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I'm sure there must be security issues with software this old.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Naw. It's too old to hack.

But it runs very slow at times and seems a tad unstable. And yes, I suppose there are holes if someone wanted to bother...

Oh, and Steve, allow me to extend a cordial invitation to STFU...

Your shit stirring gets old...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-28-2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I think it's tough to ask people to continue to donate to a site with five-year old software.
            I agree. I am living proof, I will admit that. I thought about redonating, but it was the age old software that prevented me the second time around.

Webhosting costs - heck if hitch got it for $5.00, who knows?

War, regarding security issues, were the Opie & Anthony spammers living proof of this?
            sigpic

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY?? LOL
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

The O&A guys went about it the harmless way, really. They just fucking spammed the forums, but at least when that happens, if the mods are around, they can close and dump the threads. That morning, there were only a couple of us here, and we couldn't do shit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Spamming is an external attack that can be dealt with by mods, at least it should be ideally...

Hacking? Well? That's different...

I think we were hacked once and malicious code was up loaded from somewhere in Saudi Arabia I guess...

Particularly mental spammers like Denny were able to spam and upload code that caused some threads to have music in the background when you clicked on them. It was a little weird, but nothing that couldn't be dealt with...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-29-2007, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                    • Jan 2004

Particularly mental spammers like Denny were able to spam and upload code that caused some threads to have music in the background when you clicked on them.
                    Interesting... I thought Brett said Dennis wasn't smart enough to hack.
                    sigpic

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

It is probably a mistake for me to post here considering some of my past comments but I hope I could comment on this subject and have these comments interperteted for thier own merit not on some past opinions.
                      I tried another site and didn't care for it ,even when I got negative responces here at least someone responded .
                      I agree that since Dave is back on the scene with this version of Van Halen , he will atract new fans to this site.
                      Some might just be curious as to who he is , some will be new fans .
                      I think the idea of making sure only one poster per ISP number is well intentioned to prevent one person from using several aliases ,but will
                      it prevent people who hold subaccounts of a member here to post ?
                      For example parents and children ,spouses , siblings or even freinds that share one account and use different sub accounts .
                      As far as to being a fan of Dave's ,I am .
                      I saw C V H twice and have most of those CDs
                      Some of his solo work was good ,even better than some work he did with the origanal VH line-up.
                      Unfortunatly the only live performance of Dave otherwise that I saw was with Hagar headlining in LA on the Sam and Dave tour.
                      I didn't care for his band and the sound system was set for the headliner.
                      If possible I would like to continue posting here and would likely
                      stick to threads dealing with Dave , Van Halen and personal expeirience.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        It is probably a mistake for me to post here considering some of my past comments
                        Duh.

If possible I would like to continue posting here and would likely
                        stick to threads dealing with Dave , Van Halen and personal expeirience.
                        It's possible.

Dp you think it's possible for you to have a take, and not suck?

Is it possible for you to not start worthless threads?

Is it possible for you to not post in the FL unsless you know what the fuck you're talking about?

And last.....

Is it possible to not be such a raging, pus-filled DOUCHE?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you'll be fine.

Otherwise, well, you know what comes next, don't ya.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Duh.

It's possible.

Dp you think it's possible for you to have a take, and not suck?

Is it possible for you to not start worthless threads?

Is it possible for you to not post in the FL unsless you know what the fuck you're talking about?

And last.....

Is it possible to not be such a raging, pus-filled DOUCHE?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you'll be fine.

Otherwise, well, you know what comes next, don't ya.

I can live with that ,but there will be someone here that will not allow it.
                          I went to another site ,didn't say a word about anyone here and
                          some asshole tried to restart shit there.
                          I will not be the one to start the shit ,but if provoked I will respond.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, that's called the MTAS, or "Mutual Troll Alert Society."

You see, poopykins, you threatened this website because someone pissed you off. When that happens, it's ova,' post-ovarian cluster fuck...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Well, that's called the MTAS, or "Mutual Troll Alert Society."

You see, poopykins, you threatened this website because someone pissed you off. When that happens, it's ova,' post-ovarian cluster fuck...
                              I threatened to take action for someone re writing my posts and only threatened the person who I think manipulated my e-mails .
                              The dickhead that re wrote my posts was told to stop by one of the webmasters even though he denies it .
                              Is it your personal property ?
                              If it was I doubt I would be allowed to post here.
                              So when they make you dictator here you can do what you want
                              Otherwise you can continue to snivel and whine .
                              Continue whining now.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

What the fuck, are you obsessed with me or what .
                                Close but no cigar on my hometown .
                                If I find out your the one hacking into my computer
                                and accessing personal information I will have you prosecuted.
                                This shit has gotten way out of control .
                                Just insulting my wife [actually my girlfreind] and myself isn't enough for you.
                                If this stalking shit [including the attachment that appear to be sent by freinds that didn't send them] doesn't cease and desist , I won't stop at merely complaining to the webmasters.
                                I have no proof that you are involved but this Bakersfield bullshit is mighty suspicious.

This post right here is the best defense AGAINST new members....

Fucking brain dead half-wit is too stupid to live....

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...