• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I speak for the mods here. Show me the last five posters who've started complaint threads because they can't get they're way - and I'll show you a bunch of fucking trolls that have little actual interest in DLR/CVH...

You complain about one mod, you'll complain about most any of them. I fully support his choice to dump your annoying-man thread, because it was obviously nothing more than a dupe of a post that you made in a previous thread. You made it a thread because you thought you had some larger wisdom as if it were your opus, then bitched incessantly when you were called on it.

Quit being such a fucking crybaby already!

And I never claimed my opinion means anything "outside" of this website, the point is, by all your pissing and moaning, your opinion now means nothing ON this website. So fuck off already...
    Your own statement shows what an idiot you are .
    I don't like you or Ford but have I complained to the webmasters about you ?
    No
    You answer my thread and talk shit to me to stick up for your butt buddy ,but if I reply to you it's whining .
    Fuck You ,nerd boy .
    It just came to me this morning ,I'm arguing with nerds and computer geeks .
    I'm the real deal ,mother fucker .
    Long haired redneck ,tried everthing but needles ,Lived in a hippy commune ,camped out for days to go to Cal Jam2 ,Saw the Dead Before Touch of Grey ,hung out with the real dead heads .
    Went to my first VH show at 19 ,fist chance I got when they started headlining .
    I don't buy into this new VH bullshit because I remember when Dave quit or got booted from the band .
    Too bad he couldn't have hooked up with another band and buried Van Halen forever .
    Your the assholes on the wrong site ,Eddie and Al stabbed Dave in the back twice .
    So fuck them and fuck you .
    I can understand fans wanting to see Dave perform with a competent
    band .
    The Sam and Dave show was a good idea but I thought Dave picked a shitty back up band .
    The only reason a real Dave fan would hate Sammy is because he joined in on the lets bad mouth Dave bullshit with Daves former bandmates .
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Your own statement shows what an idiot you are .
      I don't like you or Ford but have I complained to the webmasters about you ?
      No

Did I say you complained? No, dummy. You just start these long bitch threads and spout uninformed nonsense in the Front Line...

I could live with that even if you didn't act like e three year old child when you can't get your way...

You answer my thread and talk shit to me to stick up for your butt buddy ,but if I reply to you it's whining .
      I'm sticking up for the site. And you're a useless fuck, which is the main reason I don't like you...

Fuck You ,nerd boy .
      It just came to me this morning ,I'm arguing with nerds and computer geeks .
      I'm the real deal ,mother fucker .
      LOL "Real deal?" You're an unemployed truck driver that has nothing to do but stalk on the interweb.

And what makes us "nerds" or "computer geeks?" That we can construct a sentence? Or we're not trolls in a 'character?'

And you're not "arguing," you're whining, like a bitch...

Long haired redneck ,tried everthing but needles ,Lived in a hippy commune ,camped out for days to go to Cal Jam2 ,Saw the Dead Before Touch of Grey ,hung out with the real dead heads .
      So you're a right wing hippy douche?

Went to my first VH show at 19 ,fist chance I got when they started headlining .
      I don't buy into this new VH bullshit because I remember when Dave quit or got booted from the band .
      Too bad he couldn't have hooked up with another band and buried Van Halen forever .
      Your the assholes on the wrong site ,Eddie and Al stabbed Dave in the back twice .
      So fuck them and fuck you .
      I can understand fans wanting to see Dave perform with a competent
      band .
      The Sam and Dave show was a good idea but I thought Dave picked a shitty back up band .
      The only reason a real Dave fan would hate Sammy is because he joined in on the lets bad mouth Dave bullshit with Daves former bandmates .
      Dude, go do some more LSD and "fly" off your roof...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-08-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Good work Lounge fuckhead .
        Of course you left out the fact that this was a direct reply to Hyman Roth for flicking me shit because he felt that my asking how many members were old enough to see CVH live ,This was somehow an insult to people .
        When did he become a mod?
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm not Lounge you drunken retard. Pay attention!

Of course you left out the fact that this was a direct reply to Hyman Roth for flicking me shit because he felt that my asking how many members were old enough to see CVH live ,This was somehow an insult to people .
          What the fuck do you care? You didn't even start that rambling, shitty thread in the right forum.

I think that was strike one against you as being an attention seeking idiot troll...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
            Veteran
            • Nov 2006

Fuck you asshole. This was a thread started by Carmine asking when
            the new member ban was going to be lifted. I wasn't "flicking you
            shit" either in the thread you are trying to describe - merely pointing
            out that your posts and threads were of little value and starting to
            become annoying to me, the reader, looking for information on Van
            Halen, the band, or other interesting conversation. Then you came
            out with the "fuck you"s and the flamings etc...

And don't try to sound like you were attempting to ask a legitimate
            question about 'how many people here have seen CVH' in your thread
            complaining about your other thread getting tossed to Ariel. The tone of
            your post was sarcastic and cocky and you were asking the question
            rhetorically, as if intended as an insult, not realizing that there are
            many people that post here that have seen CVH.
            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

It just came to me this morning ,

You mean when you woke up, looked over at your brain-dead girlfriend, realizing it's another day as an unemployed truck driver, and you live in a shit hole that makes Bakersfield "the big city"?

Your Thread List speaks for itself, moron.

Your first thread here was stupid. Your second thread was complaing about your first thread, and you feeling "dissed"

And then you discovered the Front Line.

And that's when the wheels came off your little red wagon.

You'd ask stupid, rehtorical questions, and when no one cared to answer, YOU'D START A THREAD ABOUT IT.

And then when the thread gets dumped, you're back in here whining like a little bitch.

You constantly claim you're so above us, and don't need us, yet here you are again, back for more abuse.

Keep it up, Jethro. You're mildly amusing to us.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, I recall what was basically a "how old are you thread" as being a retort to that very question I asked him when he said he once feared being drafted.

The draft ended in 1972-1973, making him either a bit of drama queen bullshitter or someone that didn't even know he couldn't actually be drafted in 1978, which would make him pretty fucking stupid. I simply called him on it because of his demeanor as a troll or an idiot...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                  Fuck you asshole. This was a thread started by Carmine asking when
                  the new member ban was going to be lifted. I wasn't "flicking you
                  shit" either in the thread you are trying to describe - merely pointing
                  out that your posts and threads were of little value and starting to
                  become annoying to me, the reader, looking for information on Van
                  Halen, the band, or other interesting conversation. Then you came
                  out with the "fuck you"s and the flamings etc...

And don't try to sound like you were attempting to ask a legitimate
                  question about 'how many people here have seen CVH' in your thread
                  complaining about your other thread getting tossed to Ariel. The tone of
                  your post was sarcastic and cocky and you were asking the question
                  rhetorically, as if intended as an insult, not realizing that there are
                  many people that post here that have seen CVH.

Exactly.

It's everyone else here. NEVER his fault.

Everyone here is a fucking asshole, and can all go to hell, because he's the "real deal"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

THE CADAVERDOUCHE HALL OF FAME THREADS LIST

Moderaters part2 cadaverdog
                    Feed Back To Webmaster 69 609 09-20-2007 03:15 PM

Troop withdrawel cadaverdog
                    Airelle's Dump 27 127 09-19-2007 05:58 PM

Moderaters cadaverdog
                    Feed Back To Webmaster 256 1869 09-16-2007 05:39 PM

censorship cadaverdog
                    Feed Back To Webmaster 29 252 09-11-2007 01:45 PM

Illegal War cadaverdog
                    Airelle's Dump 92 510 09-10-2007 03:49 PM

VH unplugged cadaverdog
                    Main VH/DLR Discussion 52 1139 09-08-2007 10:36 PM

Age of the DLR ARMY personell
                    cadaverdog Non VH/DLR Related Stuff 37 657 09-05-2007 02:22 PM

Proper forum cadaverdog
                    Feed Back To Webmaster 63 822 09-04-2007 07:58 PM

Age of DLR Army personell cadaverdog
                    Airelle's Dump 47 403 08-29-2007 05:14 PM

Yeah, Jethro... That's some "real deal" track record.

You've really brought the big guns to the table thus far, huh?

LMMFAO

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Dickfresh
                      You were a 15 or 14 year old pimple faced punk when CVH broke up and you think you know more about them than me ?
                      And how many times did these other fuckheads you run with see them?
                      Old hippies made CVH not posers like yourselves.
                      You might be Dave fans but all you ever saw if anything was Dave with a bunch of grade b back up performers .
                      They were good musicians but not near as popular as CVH.

BTW You can claim your sticking up for the site but that doesn't change anything .
                      Assholes like you are the only thing bad here and since you want to defend your buttbuddy for rewriting peoples post you
                      both shoulld be
                      shit canned .
                      If the moderators on TV shows and radio programs pulled the shit you assholes pull they would be sued and fired .
                      And as far as me threatening the website at least one webmaster agreed that Lounge dickhead was out of line.
                      Of course you beleive he realized the error of his ways and admited
                      he was wrong.
                      Bullshit .
                      He had to do it or he never would have .
                      You assholes never take blame for anything .
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-08-2007, 05:44 PM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dickfresh
                        You were a 15 or 14 year old pimple faced punk when CVH broke up and you think you know more about them than me ?

Who gives a fuck who saw them more. I saw them once, old man. And that was great...

And how many times did these other fuckheads you run with see them?
                        Old hippies made CVH not posers like yourselves.
                        You might be Dave fans but all you ever saw if anything was Dave with a bunch of grade b back up performers .
                        Like Van Halen, douchewit?

Besides, it's been noticed that you cuntradict yourself and lie like a rug here. So, who believes that you actually saw CVH all that much anyways?

They were good musicians but not near as popular as CVH.

BTW You can claim your sticking up for the site but that doesn't change anything .
                        Assholes like you are the only thing bad here and since you want to defend your buttbuddy for rewriting peoples post you
                        both shoulld be
                        shit canned .
                        If the moderators on TV shows and radio programs pulled the shit you assholes pull they would be sued and fired .
                        And as far as me threatening the website at least one webmaster agreed that Lounge dickhead was out of line.
                        he was wrong.
                        Bullshit .
                        Dude, your writing style is so shitty and irritating on so many levels, I wish I could rewrite or delete your run-on clusterfucks...

Your teachers should take the blame for you, nimrod...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

he was wrong.
                          Bullshit .
                          LMMFAO

You have NO IDEA how wrong you are, moron.

I wiould love to share with you the thread in the mod room about you, but I can't.

You're considered the joke, And the joke was on you, Jethro.

If you think for ONE MINUTE I was "told" or "forced" to apologize, you're fucking CRAZY.

The only people who laugh at you harder than the mods, are the webbies.

Have you noticed any webbies coming to your defense in ANY of your FEEDBACK TO THE WEBMASTERS threads?

My thread giving you the floor was PRICELESS

It showed you for who you actually are. A brain dead attention whore incapable of stringing together two sentences.

Katydid and Steve Savicki are the only ones coming to your defense.

I only wish you were bright enough to realize how hilarious that is.

That's the one downfall with you. You're too stupid to even get the joke.

priceless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

oh, gawd.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

You mean, like hacking your computer and sending dirty pics to your "girlfriend" ?

stop.

my sides hurt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And yet cadaverfucker just comes back for more...

It's funny how he tried to post over at DDLR, but quickly gave up when no one responded to his dumb comments celebrating how "he saw Van Halen and almost remembers some of it"...

Sorry dude, the internet isn't made for non-writing inbreds...

Run along to an adult education class where you can learn to express yourself...

Comment

Working...