X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Moderaters part2

Never assume you will get an oportunity to speak your mind here .Check out the thread in the dump with the title Cadaverdog has the floor and judge for yourself .
    This asshole sucked me in with an offer to express my views in the front line and immediatly puts my thread in the dump.
    Using his standard line that's a stupid question he assumes you cannot judge its merit on your own .
    He will decide what you think of the question not you.
    Then he asumes the meaning of the question for you ,as the common reader needs his assistance.
    He then adds statistical figures for the question that he assumes is being asked.
    The question is some where in the dump also it is about troop withdrawel,Now he willreply that Iam a whiner and an attention whore etc.
    He won't bother to add he editted my posts and even after his wonderful offer to speak my mind ,the altered posts remain .
    He figures if he fucks with me enough ,and calls my girlfreind a whore ,and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .
    He will recruit help and use aliases and post any personal information such as e-mail adresses he can find and dares me to prove he was involved.
    When someone came to my defense he attacked them and told them to go away .
    He doesn't even deny he pulls underhanded bullshit , he just says you deserve it, you tried to alert people to my bullshit and when I pull more bullshit you will expose me again .
    He considers that whining .Put up with it or he will pull the whiner card .
    Beware of Dog
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Last edited by Steve Savicki; 09-17-2007, 07:37 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

And now, a moment with Janis

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by VanHalener
        And now, a moment with Janis

Ha Ha!!

You never cease to crakc me up....
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Listen, Cadavercock.

You're beginning to piss everyone off with all this whining. That's including me.

If you have a problem with this site, kindly fuck off.

People have REAL problems in REAL life, and come here to chat a while and forget about everyday shit.

The last thing we need is a pathetic little son of a bitch complaining abaout every little twisted thing that bothers it.

As for an opportunity to speak our minds?

I personally insulted webmasters and moderators. NEVER was I censored in anyway.

Get the hint. You're shit. And noone likes to step on shit when casually walking around.

So, and again, kindly fuck off.

WE DON'T CARE!

Bitch!

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Listen, Cadavercock.

You're beginning to piss everyone off with all this whining. That's including me.

If you have a problem with this site, kindly fuck off.

People have REAL problems in REAL life, and come here to chat a while and forget about everyday shit.

The last thing we need is a pathetic little son of a bitch complaining abaout every little twisted thing that bothers it.

As for an opportunity to speak our minds?

I personally insulted webmasters and moderators. NEVER was I censored in anyway.

Get the hint. You're shit. And noone likes to step on shit when casually walking around.

So, and again, kindly fuck off.

WE DON'T CARE!

Bitch!
            I have to agree with this.

The door swings both ways.

The same thing we tell Katy, if the place is so bad, the Internet is vast and there are other places to be.

Go there.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Never assume you will get an oportunity to speak your mind here .Check out the thread in the dump with the title Cadaverdog has the floor and judge for yourself .
              This asshole sucked me in with an offer to express my views in the front line and immediatly puts my thread in the dump.
              Using his standard line that's a stupid question he assumes you cannot judge its merit on your own .
              He will decide what you think of the question not you.
              Then he asumes the meaning of the question for you ,as the common reader needs his assistance.
              He then adds statistical figures for the question that he assumes is being asked.
              The question is some where in the dump also it is about troop withdrawel,Now he willreply that Iam a whiner and an attention whore etc.
              He won't bother to add he editted my posts and even after his wonderful offer to speak my mind ,the altered posts remain .
              He figures if he fucks with me enough ,and calls my girlfreind a whore ,and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .
              He will recruit help and use aliases and post any personal information such as e-mail adresses he can find and dares me to prove he was involved.
              When someone came to my defense he attacked them and told them to go away .
              He doesn't even deny he pulls underhanded bullshit , he just says you deserve it, you tried to alert people to my bullshit and when I pull more bullshit you will expose me again .
              He considers that whining .Put up with it or he will pull the whiner card .
              Fuck You Idiot!

Go Find another site if this place is so bad.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

WE DON'T CARE!
                      Then why did you bother even opening up this thread then?
                      sigpic

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Re: Moderaters part2

He figures if he fucks with me enough ,...and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .
                        Am I the only one who sees the pure comedy in this sentence?
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

4 of 9 threads started in Feedback

3 of 9 threads have been dumped [not just by me]

No one but katy coming to his rescue.

Can't understand why everyone keeps insisting he take a HUKED ON FONIKS course.

Perpetually self-owns himself.

Can't help but start inane, rambling threads asking questions already addressed in numerous open threads.

Boasts of his own intelligence, yet seems to read and write at a 6th grade level.

Calls the entire army Fuckers, and tells them all to go to hell, yet continues to post, much like katy.

Threatens webbies with criminal prosecution, and accuses people of hacking his email, just like katy.

Let's just hope by the time he starts thread #3 on this topic, he'll have learned to spell MODERATORS correctly.

No Child Left Behind, indeed.

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Moderaters part2

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            Am I the only one who sees the pure comedy in this sentence?
                            Since cadavercock think you're an alias of mine, I'll just laugh at my own joke here.

You're so funny me, er, I mean bob.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                              Then why did you bother even opening up this thread then?
                              For the same reason we read your's Steve.

We all need a good laugh now and again.

Comment

Working...