Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Here is where you can find the Parable of Talents. Three men were given money to hold for the master. One buried his. Two put his in the bank to draw interest. Three invested his and gained more talents.

The man came home and the one who buried his was taken away and given to the one who had gained the most talents.

Parable being that one should not bury their God given talents; or they will be taken away and given to someone who has more talents.

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Gifts of the Holy Spirit:

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

From Matthew 7:15-7:20 --

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
        clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
        Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of
        thorns, or figs of thistles?
        Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a
        corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
        A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a
        corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
        Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down,
        and cast into the fire.
        Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

At the end of my instruction classes ( a years worth crammed into 6 mo), I was given a Sponser who became my God Mother and God Father. I was also rebaptised into the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church only recognizes one baptism to wash away original sin of Adam and Eve.

They feel as most churches you need to be baptised to get into Heaven.

Whenever a baby is baptised in front of the church, the whole church goes through the ceremony also and renews their baptismal vows.

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

My instruction classes were from the Baltimore Cathecism. Vatican ll made the church friendlier and more open to other religions.

Mainly because other religions looked at the symbolism and didn't understand it. So they felt it was a secret society, and feared it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Drop dead bitch.

No one will know or care.

Give Veggie Boy a gift in his golden years.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

By the way Sea Bag ... notice how Ally and I are still here and not demodded?

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Catholic religion, they can call the Catholic Church and join a group for instructions. Also people going to get married in the church go thru it, to better understand the Sacrament of Marriage.

There are very important Sacraments we go thru during our lives in our Christian walk of faith. We should seek them out and try to accomplish them in order to find peace of mind and renew our strength.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Does it include horoscopes?

Very NON-CATHOLIC!

FALSE PROPHET!

HYPOCRITE!

BITCH!

HE-SHE!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Marriage?

Ed LEFT your ugly, stinky, smelly , UGLY ass.

We know you won;t re-marry so they don't count for you now HYPOCRITE!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                        If anyone is interested in learning more about the Catholic religion, they can call the Catholic Church and join a group for instructions. Also people going to get married in the church go thru it, to better understand the Sacrament of Marriage.
                        Um, no. There's couple workshops, but no Catholic classes to get married.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          By the way Sea Bag ... notice how Ally and I are still here and not demodded?
                          Hey AL, move over you're blocking our light with all your darkness.

I'm not banned either; although you've threatened me for 4 years.

I think you're afraid that if you show improvement I'll leave; So you go on your way 4 years now with the same old rhetoric.

Confessing your faith is nothing to be ashamed of. It doesn't make you weak it makes your strong in God's eyes.

My dad and Ed both were loud and blustrous. I acquainted that with strength. And felt people quiet and calm were weak.

But through the years I learned that they were just insecure and full of fear; so they tried to cover it up with a lot of noise.

Some of the strongest willed people I know are quiet and unassuming.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

You don't know shit.

Improvement? You WISH you had HALF the life I have, you always have. You despise success which is why you are always here trying tobring the place down.

You take credit for God's work, not right.

You judge everyone, not right.

You're the biggest liar ever. A liar Katy, and you know its true, and you damn well know that I know it.

Funny, I have never heard Georgle Clooney or Charlie Sheen ever mention your name in an interview.

Just like Thunder, you know all these famous people, yet, you are still sucking a living off the government.

Four years from now, I will be off the charts in prosperity, because my life only gets better.

You'll be convered with dirt.

I wish you would not only leave this site, but this Earth.

Satan needs a mate for his dog.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                              Hey AL, move over you're blocking our light with all your darkness.
                              Listen, cuntfag -- judge not least ye be judge. You know nothing about Al or his faith. You want to start attacking it, you'll have to deal with me. And we both know I can theologically kick your ass.

You don't want to start this fight, coffin dodger.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
                                I am a Giant CUNT
                                • Apr 2004

Renunciation of Sin

Do you reject sin so as to live in the freedom of God's children?
                                I do.

Do you reject the glamor of evil, and refuse to be mastered by sin? I do.

Do you reject Satan, father of sin and prince of darknewss? I do.

Do you reject Satan, and all his works, and all his empty promises? I do.

Do you reject Satan? I do.

And all his works? I do.

And all his empty promises? I do.

This is part of the Baptismal Renew service.

Continue with the Profession of Faith.

Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? I do.

Do you believe in Jesus Chris, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried, and rose form the dead, and is seated at the right hand of the Father? I do.

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiceness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting? I do.

Crowd get sprinkled with the baptismal water then while singing.

Ends with: God, the all-powerful Father. . . for ever and ever. Amen.

Comment

Working...