• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
    Renunciation of Sin

Do you reject sin so as to live in the freedom of God's children?
    You mean "so as to live in the freedom of God's children's State Financial Support".

Yes you do want to live by stealing from foster children.

That is lower than low.

You are fucking SCUM.

STEALING FROM CHILDREN?

God DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Do you reject the glamor of evil, and refuse to be mastered by sin?
    No. You do NOT. You show up here, and create nothing but negativity.

Your very presence here angers everyone because you are so fucking stupid.l

Therefore, you EMBRACE the glamor of evil, as you somehow think you are showing the world you can stand up to "darkness" or some such bullshit.

But it is your mere presence here that creates the darkness.

Your presence is as welcome as a fresh, steaming pile of dogshit on the alter of your local Catholic Church.

And as you love to attract negative attention, you are BATHING yourself in EVIL.

You are MASTERED by it.

ENSLAVED by it.

You cannot keep away.

YOU ARE A TOOL OF SATAN, KATYBITCH!

How does it feel to be a brain-dead bitch who desperately wants to get fucked in your flabby, stenchified asshole by SATAN!?!?

Do you reject Satan, father of sin and prince of darknewss?
    No. You do not. Your presence here is proof of that.

Do you reject Satan, and all his works, and all his empty promises?
    No you don't. You are doing your best to promote his work.

Do you reject Satan?
    Why are you repeating yourself you stupid twaddle?

And all his works?
    What are you some kind of fucking broken record? As mindless as you are, it certainly appears you are constantly repeating yourself....mindlessly....endlessly....

And all his empty promises?

If anyone doubts you have no mind, all they have to do is read your above mindless fucking repetitive BULLSHIT.

This is part of the Baptismal Renew service.
    What is? You are hallucinating again.

Continue with the Profession of Faith.
    Very well then.

I profess my faith, by the name of the Lord God Almighty, that someday soon you will die, and that homoseckshul, junkie, thief bastard asshole baby...(what was his name...Dipshit? )

You know, that worthless, loser cocksucker that leeches off of your wretched, stupid ass.

He will crap on your grave after you die, upset because you are no longer around to butt-fuck him with a strap on.

Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth?
    No you do not. For you are promoting the work of Satan here on this board.

Do you believe in Jesus Chris, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried, and rose form the dead, and is seated at the right hand of the Father?
    Who in the FUCK is Jesus "Chris"????? How did he "rose form the dead"?
    What kind of blasphemer ARE YOU?

Fucking Satan worshipping KUNT!

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiceness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting?
    You do not. You just mouth a buncha religious bullshit when interacting with other humans, so you can pretend you are somehow 'devout' or 'pure as the driven snow'.

You are as pure as a rotten pile of dogshit!

And by the way, what is 'forgiceness'?

You are an illiterate troll.

Crowd get sprinkled with the baptismal water then while singing get fucked up and start fucking each other while shrieking "O GOD FUCK ME! FUCK ME IN MY HOT DEVOUT BAPTIST ASS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAHhhhahhHHhhHHHHH!!!!

Ends with: God, the all-powerful Father. . .curses Katybitch and damns her to Hell...for ever and ever. Amen.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-28-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Just axk James Bond!

Dem ebil oberlawds be all de time axking if enjoy hisse'f as he get his balls crushed by some giant atomic machine device thingy dat de ole' Ebil Oberlawd spent yeahs and billions o' dollahs makin jes so he could tell dem dat line:

"Goode BYE MEES-TAIR BONDE!"

Which be den his cue to take dat secret passageway elevator shaf' and xcape, so James Bond kin fuck dat machine up and get away too!!!

After which, he'll fuck the hot chick like a jackrabbit.
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Where were those nuns when I was in grammar school?

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

All of you would gain more in life if you put all that energy into reading God's word.

Read the Book of Wisdom.

Life as the Godless see it: 'Come then let us enjoy what good things there are, use this creation in the zest of youth: take our fill of the dearest wines and perfumes, let not one flower of springtime pass us by, before they wither crown themselves with roses. Let none of us forgo his part in our orgy, let us leave the signs of our revelry everywhere, this is our portion, this the lot assigned us.

'As for the virtuous man who is poor, let us oppress him; let us not spare the widow, nor respect old age, white-haired with many years. Let our strength be the yardstick of virtue, since weakness argues its own futility. Let us lie in want for the virtuous man, since he annoys us and opposes our way of life, reproaches us for our breaches of the law and accuses us of playing false to our upbringing. He claims to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a son of the Lord. Before us he stands, a reproof to oour way of thinking, the very sight of him weighs our spirits down; his way of life is not like other men's, the paths he treads are unfamilar. In his opinion we are counterfeit; he holds aloof from our doings as though from filth; he proclaims the final end of the virtuous as happy and boasts of having God for his father. Let us see i f what he says is true, let us observe what kind of end he himself will have. If the virtuous man is God's son, God will take his part and rescue him from the clutches of his enemies. Let us test him with cruelty and with torture, and thus explore this gentleness of his and put his endurance to the proof. Let us condemn him to a shameful death since he will be looked after--we have his word on it.

The godless gravely mistaken
            This is the way the reason, but they are misled, their malice makes them blind. They do not know the hidden things of God, they have no hope that holiness will be rewarded, they can see no reward for blameless souls. Yet God did make man imperishable, he made him in the image of his own nature; it was the devil's envy that brought death into theworld, as those who are his partners will discover.

The destinies of good and bad men compared
            But the souls of the virtuous are in the hands of God, no torment shall ever touch them. In the eyes of the unwise, they did appear to die, their going looked like a disaster, their leaving us like annihilation; but they are in peace.
            If they experienced punishment as men see it, their hope was rich with immorality; slight was their affliction, great will their blessings be

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

or if you died.

Drop dead lying bitch.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

BTW, I am calling JOY FM on Monday about your shit.

We'll see how much you badmouth this site.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All of you would gain more in life if you put all that energy into reading God's word.

Yeah, it's doing wonders for you, huh "coffin dodger?" (LMFAO @ Ally )

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

We need to assist a coffin in learning how better to catch Katypig.

It is not being successful, unfortunately.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

I can see that the blood of Jesus means nothing to this website.

But the red flag Dave is waving represents desperate men of no flag running with him as he strums and runs with the devil. The red representing his blood because he is a desperate man.

You are right. I don't belong in this website. Actually no Christian does.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

But the red flag Dave is waving represents desperate men of no flag running with him as he strums and runs with the devil. The red representing his blood because he is a desperate man.

So..you're leaving? THANK GOD
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Lucky you're no Christian huh bitch?

Your thread didn't work, no one cares what you think.

How about you leave, never come back, and I might not snag those domain names.

If this place is so bad, and you're so sad here and you're not even close to being a fan or fitting in, and you talkabout shutting it down all the time and bad mouth us to JOY FM, why stay?

Just leave, you know we won't come find you, we hope you're dead everytime you're gone for a few hours even.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                            Veteran
                            • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

So if no Christian belongs here, you are either going to continue acting like the fucked up bitch that you are and keep coming here, but you will admit you are not a Christian, OR, you will show us you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN and you will LEAVE!

You said YOURSELF:
                              IF YOU STAY HERE, YOU WILL BE ADMITTING TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jesus Himself posts here, and He thinks you're full of shit.

That's good enough for me.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...