Why did my thread about Wolfgang "playing" bass to a track get SILENCED???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

What kind of 41-year-old person uses the term "fanboi"? I mean, I'm 23 and that term was too gay for even me back when I was 18-19 and in college.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      What kind of 41-year-old person uses the term "fanboi"? I mean, I'm 23 and that term was too gay for even me back when I was 18-19 and in college.
      There you go, a 41 year old immature homo sexual.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Yep

Let's take a moment to reflect on the last time any of us tried to convince an idiot they were as such.
        With any and all logical evidence presented to prove it to them they would have to have the ability to Process the obvious, which, you guessed it, they do not.

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

God I hate people.....

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

God I hate people.....
            So do I! Always exceptions! But in general public(all the me-my-fuck you - it's my lane and I drive 100 per!) Selfish, stupid, inconsiderate, I am not ignoring you, I am just an inbreed, fuckin jag-off!! Very few exceptions nowadays!!

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

I mean, Gay Threads are usually posted by Gays.
              If you wanna post that kinda shit, go over at the Links. They're YOUR kinda people, shit-for-brains..

Oh, and you know what, here's a motherfuckin clue: It's not Dave singing. And from what I've heard, it's not him dancing either. Fucktard.

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I hope this doesn't sound bad but the bassline for most VH tunes is a basic.. boom boom da da boom ca chica boom boomm cha cha cha.

I mean it's tough to know where each boom is but if you are competent(i believe Wolfie is)how hard is it..... if you are able to play
                7 VH tunes how hard are the others.

I am not saying they are the simplest, but this isn't the Chili Peppers who drive the Bass to center stage.I mean can anyone play like Flea!

I'd like to see Flea try and play like Flea.lol

The main focus to me in VH..... has been Vocals and Guitar first... Drums...... then Bass to fill in the holes .

That is why I like VH so much because of the focus on Vocals.

I honestly do not understand why he could play some of the tunes but need help on others It's pretty much the same bassline throughout.

I guess you should have started the other thread with "Wolfie understands 19 VH tunes but on one of them for 10 sec he needs a Trac. At every show.LOL

God I love People.
                Last edited by thome; 10-07-2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SATAN BUSH
                  You need to learn one thing: INTEGRITY. That's what you would have if you would do something COMPETENTLY. Read the FULL posts of what was described. Until you do, you have no basis for inclusion in this discussion. You see, "points" you think you have raised have already been addressed regarding placement of hands, sounds produced, and visual evidence of the contrary of the possibility of said sounds.
                  1. You know nothing of integrity, or you would not be posting worthless idiocy like this FAGBOI.

2. If you understood about being competent, you would not have posted this rubbish, as by posting this stuff you only serve to make YOURSELF appear INcompetent.

You bring up the idea of "Why do you have to hear it if he slides his hand down the neck without touching the strings?" Well, sir...he IS touching the strings. This means you would HEAR it. You can't be this ignorant. But, apparently, you are.
                  Oh, and how do you know this? You have demonstrated to the world you are living in some kind of fantasy land.

Everything you post shows even more how your arguments are without basis, and as a result, the harder you try to 'prove' your case, the more you show yourself as an idiot troll who does not know what he is talking about.

Again: INTEGRITY and COMPETENCY. Watch the clip thoroughly, read the post ALL THE WAY THROUGH, and THEN attempt a discussion.
                  Until then, your "contributions" are worthless.
                  Look at the following, in between the quotes:

" "

The above line has more validity than anything you have posted in the past or will ever post in the future.

(And of course, a "sexual" reference has to be made at the end. You've learned alot from the fanboi's here.)

You are a pathetic loser, with no sense of reality, and the fact that you post such childish nonsense here only demonstrates to all of us that you are more likely than not a 12-year-old (or younger).

Now go complain to your mommy how the bad people at this site are scaring you, and let the grownups continue their discussions about grown-up subjects.

You are not mature enough to be allowed to play with a computer.

Your 3rd-grade crybaby posts are laughable at best.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-07-2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's terrible isn't it?

Geddy Lee from Rush is miming on their current tour as well.

It was only after 20 gigs or so a genius at another website noticed his bass amps were actually ovens cooking chickens.

Incredible!

How the fuck did they think they would get away with it?

Fortunately there are eagle eyed folk like you out there...

Cheers!

Actually on their last tour, Geddy faked his way through the entire tour because he had a trio of clothes-dryers onstage!

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

The term "fanboi" is used because of the very fact that actual fanboi's HATE it...for they REFUSE to believe that they are, indeed, a fanboi.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The term "fanboi" is used because of the very fact that actual fanboi's HATE it...for they REFUSE to believe that they are, indeed, a fanboi.
                        It took you a day and a half to come up with that?
                        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          1. You know nothing of integrity, or you would not be posting worthless idiocy like this FAGBOI.

2. If you understood about being competent, you would not have posted this rubbish, as by posting this stuff you only serve to make YOURSELF appear INcompetent.

Oh, and how do you know this? You have demonstrated to the world you are living in some kind of fantasy land.

Everything you post shows even more how your arguments are without basis, and as a result, the harder you try to 'prove' your case, the more you show yourself as an idiot troll who does not know what he is talking about.

Look at the following, in between the quotes:

" "

The above line has more validity than anything you have posted in the past or will ever post in the future.

You are a pathetic loser, with no sense of reality, and the fact that you post such childish nonsense here only demonstrates to all of us that you are more likely than not a 12-year-old (or younger).

Now go complain to your mommy how the bad people at this site are scaring you, and let the grownups continue their discussions about grown-up subjects.

You are not mature enough to be allowed to play with a computer.

Your 3rd-grade crybaby posts are laughable at best.

Once again, you prove every one of my points, fanboi. And WHY did I call you a "fanboi"? Hmmm, well, you went with a "gay" reference (i.e., "fagboi") and commenced with the "you must be a troll" fanboi cliche response.

You still fail to grasp a simple idea: If a bass player slides his hands down the strings on the neck and his right hand isn't muting those strings, YOU WILL HEAR IT. You ask, "How do you know this?" Um, uh, it's physics. It's an electric stringed istrument, and touching it produces sounds. If sounds are produced which do not correlate with what the hands are doing, they are not coming from those hands or that instrument at that particular time. It's a simple concept.

Now, go take another day and a half to produce another response that states nothing with any INTEGRITY, CREDIBILITY, or COMPETENCE in it. And, like Dick, try your best to avoid thinking of penis with your "gay" references. Contrary to what you think, that's not "cool," intelligent, or witty.

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Actually on their last tour, Geddy faked his way through the entire tour because he had a trio of clothes-dryers onstage!

Geddy Lee uses in-ear monitors and side fills for his direct-sourced bass tone.

Don't try to compare Wolfgang's air bass to Geddy Lee. You won't win that argument.

I don't see any in-ear monitors on Wolfgang. No wires hanging anywhere near his head or neck in any of the YouTube clips.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Mother Fucking PA Rental

Now, go take another day and a half to produce another response that states nothing with any INTEGRITY, CREDIBILITY, or COMPETENCE in it. And, like Dick, try your best to avoid thinking of penis with your "gay" references. Contrary to what you think, that's not "cool," intelligent, or witty.
                              I love when people :Pown themselves...just love it...
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

Well, it was an insignificant post to begin with and I didn't notice it. But, I had to clarify once I read it...fanboi's hate nothing more than to be called out as a fanboi. It REALLY gets under their skin.

Comment

Working...