Why did my thread about Wolfgang "playing" bass to a track get SILENCED???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SATAN BUSH
    Banned
    • Apr 2004

Why did my thread about Wolfgang "playing" bass to a track get SILENCED???

Hello...

I started a thread in the main section regarding questioning Wolfgang's bass "playing" as whether he was playing to a pre-recorded bass track or not. This is a legitimate discussion, within which I provided examples of why I believe he is NOT playing at least SOME of the bass parts. The thread was quickly popular, of course with both pro and con responses, along with the familiar "You must be a Troll" and "You must like Hagar" responses along with the childish cursing and unintelligent responses from members such as Ford.

Most of these responses were from said moderator Ford, who apparently shuts down anything he doesn't agree with, usually accompanied by words such as "sh*t", "f*ck", "troll", "p*ssy"...you get the idea. His childish responses, along with verbal harassment and libel, seem to bode well with his inability to offer any constructive or intelligent discussion regarding said topic. If he doesn't like what you say, you must be "gay." That's his level.

Needless to say, the thread was silenced into Airelle Bot-ville, where only a few people respond due to the ridiculous "botmanship" and lack of any real knowledge that the thread exists.

This thread is here:

This thread is worthy of discussion by members who have an open mind and who don't get immediately mentally destroyed in life because someone online questions something the mighty Van Halen brothers conceived.

This thread should be back up in the main forum where all members can discuss openly, honestly, and thoroughly as well as providing proof either for or against the topic of discussion. I will continue to provide examples of Wolfgang NOT playing certain parts of songs...few as many people may see them, since the thread is essentially hidden for all practical purposes.

This thread should be back up for all to take part in. Silencing someone's thread just because you haven't got the mental ability/acuity to take part in a legitimate discussion without resorting to cursing like a 1980's teen shouldn't be what this site is about.

This thread was started competently, professionally, and was thorough in that all questions and points were being backed up and alternating points were addressed.
    Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-05-2007, 08:09 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Frustrated by his failed attempt to derail the Main forum with his fabricated bullshit, "Satan's Bush" takes out his frustrations on some poor kid's rusty old swing.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
      Banned
      • Apr 2004

Wow, Ford...you're SOOO cool! When are you gonna let me ride in your Camaro?

And yet, another expected "intelligent" response from "Ford."

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
        Banned
        • Apr 2004

BTW, "Ford," I did not "fabricate" those videos in the thread that show Wolfgang not playing bass.

Google "fabricate." I do not think it means what you think it means (to quote Indigo Montoya).

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Why not Google "Van Halen" "Wolfgang" "Airbass" under NEWS while you're at it...

Supply ONE single link other than YOUR interpetation of shitty cellphone vids and we'll talk....

I've seen 9/11 conspiracy threads with more proof than you've brought to the table...

Why whine about the mods, when simply proving your case would keep your thread[s] open and in main???

It's the internet, dummy. If what you say is so convincing, there'd be 30 blogs on the subject by now.

I can't find ONE

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SATAN BUSH
            BTW, "Ford," I did not "fabricate" those videos in the thread that show Wolfgang not playing bass.
            They don't "show him not playing bass" either, mensa.

You've yet to supply Zapruder-like evidence.

The time and energy you've exhausted WHINING would be better spent making your case with links and real proof.

Not subjective conjecture.

God I hate people.....
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Google "fabricate." I do not think it means what you think it means (to quote Indigo Montoya).
              No, you didn't fabricate the videos, moron.

You fabricated a bullshit story, based on blurry, out of sync videos in which the movements of ANYONE on stage are impossible to interpret with any level of accuracy.

Now go crawl back under which ever airport bathroom stall you came from and await the sound of Larry Craig's tapping.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                Banned
                • Apr 2004

Ford, do you do this on purpose?

You completely follow the fanboi sheep call:

1) You blamed the camera/camera phone/blurry video even though the drums, guitar, and vocal are completely in sync with the sound.

2) You always resort to some "gay" 1980's teenager response. Wonder why?

It's SO hard to call you out...mainly because you make it so easy, by exhibiting every characteristic I stated fanboi's WOULD in response to my thread...and I PREDICTED the response of "boi's" like you before you EVER responded.

Doesn't integrity or competency mean ANYTHING to boi's like you?

I wonder if there's going to be a "f*ck", "p*ssy", or gay-related response coming? Those are SOOOOO effective!!!!!!

As fanboi's such as yourself would state, you've been OWNED. Or, PWNED. Or, whatever it is boi's like you do. You seem to be pretty able, since all your posts usually end with some reference to it.

Slobbath.
                Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-05-2007, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  They don't "show him not playing bass" either, mensa.

You've yet to supply Zapruder-like evidence.

The time and energy you've exhausted WHINING would be better spent making your case with links and real proof.

Not subjective conjecture.

God I hate people.....

For the record...blaming the "blurry camera phone" was already predicted in the first post on the original thread. The pictures are not excessively blurry, and the guitar, drums, and vocals are completely in sync.

What shows Wolfgang NOT playing bass is exhibted in the fact that quarter notes are heard when his right hand is touching nothing in the second of the two clips posted. Also, he does two back to back slides in this second clip, which are NOT heard...the bass merely stays steady playing quarter notes. That means he was NOT playing what was being heard.

I know it's hard for you to accept. Afterall, your life is based on Van Halen. I realize it is hard.

Also, when I provided a second thread with MORE proof (as I was instructed to do...provide more proof for the case), THAT thread was shut down just as quickly.

So, the idea that remaining cool, calm, and providing proof will keep your threads alive is absolutely bogus.

Fanboi mods such as Ford simply can't discuss anything they view as negative, so the threads get shut down.

Even boi's such as HE can see that.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Wolfie was using Ampeg SVT amps with 8x10 speakers but then daddy had them removed to put more of his EVH 5150 III rigs on stage.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

ModeratErs: The Legend Continues
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004

Yes, again I ask...

WHERE ARE THE BASS AMPS????????

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As fanboi's such as yourself would state, you've been OWNED. Or, PWNED. Or, whatever it is boi's like you do. You seem to be pretty able, since all your posts usually end with some reference to it.

You don't even OWN the trailer you live in, sheep. Of course you are making progress, since you lived in the basement of your mother's outhouse until last month.

Now go back to preschool, and let the grownups continue to discuss Van HALEN rationally.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, again I ask...

WHERE ARE THE BASS AMPS????????
                            Up your mothers ass. I heard they didn't even need lube.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              You don't even OWN the trailer you live in, sheep. Of course you are making progress, since you lived in the basement of your mother's outhouse until last month.

Now go back to preschool, and let the grownups continue to discuss Van HALEN rationally.

Was that supposed to be insulting or witty? Help me out here...I'm not well versed in "mullet."

Comment

Working...