Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah Pana...I've got a friend here in Raleigh that lives and dies by Linux...he's been showing me shit over the past four or five months...and is working to get our school district to change over...

I don't see it happening, but I like what I see...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DIAMONDLAND
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jun 2004

This site is slow cuz you all are tired from the Van Hog concert last night. haha.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

seems MUCH better to me today!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Me too
          Formerly Tormented VH Fan
          Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Pojo, Im not much into linux for a home PC environment, but for dedicated servers (Web Servers especially) they are just about bullet proof. If the Army's host has Linux boxes, we should move the site
            across. You wont regret it..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Ive heard nothing but good stuff from Linux hosting. But thats the key. They are great at webhosting and servers but the shits for personal use. The college here runs from Linux and only had to restart the server when we had that major blackout through Ontario down to Ohio. (which btw is still Ohio's fault )
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• thefive

I wasn't complaining when I posted this thread. I was just making an observation. But I am happy I made this thread because it got people talking about the server.

Comment

• thefive

Hey man how do you get a bigger avatar. Pojo and Panamark got a huge avatar. Do mods and webmasters get bigger size avatars. It is 100x100 isn't it?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

yeah as far as I know. The avatar I picked was from the list of avatars on the page. same size.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...