X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

You would try anything to change the subject. You will have to have your lips surgicly removed from Fords ass.
      If you refer to what's been said in this thread so far, I'm completely on subject. You're an uneducated, dimwitted hick with a criminal record who apparently doesn't have time to actually work throughout the day because you're far too busy spewing thinly veiled threats and punctuational errors across the internet, spouting off about fuck knows what for no better reason that to watch yourself look like a fucking goon.

That, Johnny, is really the point and in regards to THAT, I'm dead on target. But hey, good on ya!

Confronted with the truth , your buddy Ford got caught talking out his ass. He has optained no proof to back up the lies he spewed about the Patriot Guard. Now his little circle of internet hooligans will do whatever to make him look like the rightous one.
      You worry about the patriot guard. I could fucking care less about a bunch of guys on motorcycles, what they do or what they don't do. It's all a lot of bullshit to me. Nick's right, if they're that "patriotic", maybe they should enlist and go do a tour or three.

If you're that patriotic, why don't you?

Oh...that's right...silly me, I forgot...

You must be really paranoid.
      Paranoid, no.

Really amused at your infantile threats? Especially at your age?

Sure.

You clowns have lost all credibility.
      You know, for some reason, I suspect when it comes to "credibility", you're not exactly in the position to be laying judgment calls around here. Considering what a credible, upright, straight talkin' son of a bitch you've been thus far.

Call me crazy.

You are reduced to little kids, calling names and making stupid threats.
      As opposed to your greatest hits thus far?

Do you even pay attention to what you post, or is your memory REALLY that selective?

"I'm gonna tell your mommy." Is that the best you can do? Pathetic
      As opposed to "I'm gonna tell the Hells Angels about you!" and then asking Katydid for people's names and addresses?

You're WAY over the fucking line, Jack...

Ford name is Doug Sanders? Do you have an address, too. We're good friends. Any info on my other pal Lounge Machine? I need this info for my christmas card list.
      Punctuational and grammar errors corrected free of charge, Einstein.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Seriously.

Anymore fucking threats made on this website about fucking Hells Angels or whatever the fuck will be forwarded directly to the FBI's cybercrimes site.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And I'm sure Cadaverfag's parole officer doesn't need any harassment from the Feds.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Seriously.

Anymore fucking threats made on this website about fucking Hells Angels or whatever the fuck will be forwarded directly to the FBI's cybercrimes site.
            Fuck you
            Since I never made any threats to begin with I really don't give a fuck
            who you tell.
            Show me the un edited post where I make your supposed "threats".
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bueno bob
              You worry about the patriot guard. I could fucking care less about a bunch of guys on motorcycles, what they do or what they don't do. It's all a lot of bullshit to me. Nick's right, if they're that "patriotic", maybe they should enlist and go do a tour or three.

If you're that patriotic, why don't you?

I already served my sentence in the US Navy.
              And almost all of the guard are old vets [mostly from Nam]
              and they don't want to see these guys treated like they were.
              You know , the"baby killers" bullshit.
              So when some shithead talks out his ass about them I will
              speak up.
              Originally posted by bueno bob
              As opposed to "I'm gonna tell the Hells Angels about you!" and then asking Katydid for people's names and addresses?

You're WAY over the fucking line, Jack....
              I'm over the line?
              You call Katydid every name in the book .
              Make jokes about her dead kid .
              Post her real name every chance you get.
              And then talk some shit to me because I would like to see the same
              done to them .
              Fuck You .
              You're just another " the mods at the Roth Army are my heroes"
              bootlicker.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Someone say lick?
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Does that qualify as beastiality?? :eek:
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You call Katydid every name in the book .
                      Make jokes about her dead kid .
                      Post her real name every chance you get.
                      And then talk some shit to me because I would like to see the same
                      done to them .
                      Fuck You .
                      You're just another " the mods at the Roth Army are my heroes"
                      bootlicker.
                      Hey ignorant ... Katy posted all of her personal information the first day she showed up here. And mine. And given the chance, she'll post yours too, claiming that it came to her "in a dream".

She's an old hag who discovered the interet a couple years back because her family wants nothing to do with her, and this is her social life.

She is a vile, scum of a human being just as you are, judgmental and inbred.

She has tried to shut down this site repeatedly. Badmouths the place everywhere she can yet comes back.

She has stalked and found out personal information of others and posted it.

She has tried to sue about everyone she can because she doesn't want to work, only to find that even cut-throat, ambulance-chasing lowlife lawyers won't even take her cases.

She has tried to adopt children because she found out you get government assistance for doing so, so she could quit work.

She fake mental disability so she can go on disability, so taxpayers can carry her load.

She is so desperate for a man that she'll come here and troll, hoping to find someone near here age (60) that she'll latch onto the first person hat merely tells her to go to hell because she considers that foreplay.

She's a racist pig, judges everyone who is here because she's religious (in her own mind) and calls everyone here drug addicts and alcoholics when her own kids have all drank and did drugs, one to the point of where she has had numerous strokes and now is a government sponge himself, and pretends to be an 8-year old, calling himself "pooter-butt and sticky-buns". Her daughter left with the first guy that would get her away from her, and paid the ultmate price. Her other son moved states away and kicked her out of his house because his wife didn't want her around the kids.

She is no way a DLR or CVH fan or even a rock music fan, she found this place because the husband that left her, his last name was Roth.

Here it is in a nutshell.

You are just like her. "WAAAAAAAAA, someone said something bad in my useless, pointless, dumbass thread like its real important to my life!"

You come here for the attention you can garner because this is all you have. Yourpathetic trailer-park life is an empty shell of an existence to the point where this is what you look forward to. You run your dumbass, misinformed mouth and don't have a fucking clue.

And just like her, you keep right on coming back, which says way the fuck more about you than anyone here.

So "Special Ed", take a fucking breath of fresh air and step outside the trailer and try not to be part of the trash.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

AL is correct...

The similarities between cadaverdouche and katy are too numerous to ignore.

They're both oxygen thieves.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Hey ignorant ... Katy posted all of her personal information the first day she showed up here. And mine. And given the chance, she'll post yours too, claiming that it came to her "in a dream".

She's an old hag who discovered the interet a couple years back because her family wants nothing to do with her, and this is her social life.

She is a vile, scum of a human being just as you are, judgmental and inbred.

She has tried to shut down this site repeatedly. Badmouths the place everywhere she can yet comes back.

She has stalked and found out personal information of others and posted it.

She has tried to sue about everyone she can because she doesn't want to work, only to find that even cut-throat, ambulance-chasing lowlife lawyers won't even take her cases.

She has tried to adopt children because she found out you get government assistance for doing so, so she could quit work.

She fake mental disability so she can go on disability, so taxpayers can carry her load.

She is so desperate for a man that she'll come here and troll, hoping to find someone near here age (60) that she'll latch onto the first person hat merely tells her to go to hell because she considers that foreplay.

She's a racist pig, judges everyone who is here because she's religious (in her own mind) and calls everyone here drug addicts and alcoholics when her own kids have all drank and did drugs, one to the point of where she has had numerous strokes and now is a government sponge himself, and pretends to be an 8-year old, calling himself "pooter-butt and sticky-buns". Her daughter left with the first guy that would get her away from her, and paid the ultmate price. Her other son moved states away and kicked her out of his house because his wife didn't want her around the kids.

She is no way a DLR or CVH fan or even a rock music fan, she found this place because the husband that left her, his last name was Roth.

Here it is in a nutshell.

You are just like her. "WAAAAAAAAA, someone said something bad in my useless, pointless, dumbass thread like its real important to my life!"

You come here for the attention you can garner because this is all you have. Yourpathetic trailer-park life is an empty shell of an existence to the point where this is what you look forward to. You run your dumbass, misinformed mouth and don't have a fucking clue.

And just like her, you keep right on coming back, which says way the fuck more about you than anyone here.

So "Special Ed", take a fucking breath of fresh air and step outside the trailer and try not to be part of the trash.

I really don't care about your pissing and moaning about Katydid.
                          And no matter how you spin it , Ford made false and derogatory
                          statements about a group of people I happen to admire.
                          Asked repeatedly to back up his "facts" and he has provided nothing.
                          And all his cronies come to his defense.
                          You know very little about me and I intend to keep it that way.
                          Mr Detroit sports writer.
                          Yeah ,I know who you are and your real name .
                          And now I know Ford name and where he comes from .
                          But I don't get my rocks off by fucking with people that I don't
                          know.
                          Just because a bunch of nerds call me names and make little jokes
                          about whatever , I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch.
                          As far as I'm concerned it start and ends here on the website.
                          This is not a part of my real life and if your life revolves around
                          this shit , I feel sorry for you.
                          From the first time I ever posted here someone was offended .
                          I was told straight out you have to hate Sammy to post here.
                          Fuck that, Montrose and HSAS put out some good tunes.
                          I never liked the music of Van Hagar.
                          But I never liked too much of Daves solo work either.
                          Then when I inquired how many members saw VH live with Dave,
                          others were offended.
                          And then I dared to post something in "the Front Line" that was
                          not from the left wing liberal democrat school of thought.
                          War was declared.
                          We won't rest until right wing conservative republicans leave this
                          site ,that has nothing to do with politics.
                          You have been trying to get rid of me ever since.
                          I left and would have never looked back if Dickfresh didn't start this
                          bullshit on another site.
                          Your buddy Ford is never going to admit there was any false
                          statements made by him and your "veterans of the Roth Army"
                          gang will back up anything any of the "chosen few"regurgitate.
                          I f you want to continue down this path , so be it.
                          I'm not going to tuck tail and hide over threats or insults made
                          by a handful of goofballs who get off by trying to intimidate
                          people over the internet.
                          So kiss my ass,I'm gonna take a nap.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And now I know Ford name and where he comes from .
                            You don't know shit about me, you pathetic waste of sperm and egg.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fuck you
                              Since I never made any threats to begin with I really don't give a fuck
                              who you tell.
                              Show me the un edited post where I make your supposed "threats".
                              No, fuck you. I already have asshole. By saying you're not making a threat doesn't negate a threat you boytoucher...

And here's your IP, fuckbag: adsl-67-123-23-108.dsl.bkfd14.pacbell.net (Time to make some calls).
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-30-2007, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

You know very little about me and I intend to keep it that way.
                                Mr Detroit sports writer.
                                Yeah ,I know who you are and your real name .

Here we go again

Guess who is pen pals with Katy?

fucking trolls.

Probably having cyber right now....

Comment

Working...