X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Dude, you must have severe issues. I'm your friend here...

LOL You think I'm your enemy now? He's in the mirror bro...
    Nah - I seen a doctor a few times. He says I'm OK. My triglicerides are off the chart though. Svelt as its making me, diet and exercise not really working....might have to get a pill. Hey I'm sorry then. My bad. I can't tell anymore. Seemed like that was directed at me being right after my post and all. You've been pretty stoic actually. Its a night out for DDLR at the Army and I'm sifting through about 10 threads...then Sesh tries to bump that old shit you and I squashed ages ago ....so I'm a little rattled. Anyway - TO ARMS!
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chooch MaGooch
      What she said.
      You do know that posting dick picks is strickly verboten, don't you?

Gosh - didn't you read Pojo's post? The level of disrespect here is
      unnerving. This shit must go wayyyyyyyy back before my time to have
      festered to this point. I can't keep track of all these former hatreds.
      Makes me feel like a bit of a pawn. But as lowly as a pawn may be,
      he's still a soldier, so let's dance, mother fucker!
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by thome
        It's also like a bunch of freek show -kids in the head- who worry about some womans boob as a talking point of free speech has some bearing on thier lives.

Pathetic little twits who keep getting thier voice here.

I can't see the boobies anymore so here is my penis.

You will allways be the same Hyman a first class tool of your own sadistic altered state.

Go away like you said you would .

Perhaps rite now you are attempting to find the biggest boner jpg in the whole world to load here to make your point.

I gave you a link eirlier to a arrested developement site get some help.

You will probably end up in the joint for hurting some innocent if you don't change your ways.

Your brain doesn't work rite.

I personally would like the webbies to make a stand against you, you are so muck more deadly to this site than Katie, whatever the christian.

You purpose here is only to do harm.
        Take another handful of Vicodine. You're not making any sense yet.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

BRING IT BITCHES!! LETS GET IT ON RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW THIS
          THREAD!! RIGHT HERE MOTHER FUCKERS! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT
          NOW PUSSIES AND BITCHES AT ONCE!!!
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
            Veteran
            • Nov 2006

Um...hello?
            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Here is the scoop ,

The site is cool and salvagable and worthy,

Flappo is original in his style the somewhat abrasive who cares it has merrit and wit with a twist.

Tits are cool, hey nice tits, walk away no big deal, sh!t .

A boob as a reason to be pissed..... childish and points to some other issues most MEN could care less about over the age of 15.

None of you need my stroke you all could give a fukk..... that I justify your style.

I understand that.

Hyman has done nothing but bring the pain backed into a corner and called on his ways he just brings sicker images and refuses to admit he could be barking up the wrong goddam tree!

Then he Dimes out Flappo who I have never spoke to and have just thought..... ,good skills.

There is a difference between being a web site people respect and being a web site that looks for respect by allowing complete freedoms.

You end up here,, Rules that are not respected and a slow spiral down to nothing.

Hyman knows what he is doing though he acts like it is someone elses ok behind it.

Excuse me for placing a little too much want or need for justice and control on as some have said- just a message board-.

I am a GODDAM DLR CVH Fan where do i go to fink my ilk ..........here.

This is not a place to be destroyed by these other FUKKERS CRY FOR HELP!!!.

This is a massage board for !!!!!.....US....!!!!!! not them!!

These Fukks have one agenda to muke US suffer for thier mental illness.

I love my dog but if he bit the mail man and I saw it I would beat him to fukking death with a baseball bat rite in front of god and everbody.

You all have the power use it ......freedom is awash in sickness.

THE GREY AREA IS WINNING!!!!

Get with the program DAMMITT!!

And I do apologize for assuming I have a actual clue about whos alias is whos.

I am just a fan and a fan of this site.

I can see sh!t ,I don't need to step in it ,or smell it.

To know it doesn't belong in the living room.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                Awwww...Sesh. You seem so upset. So much for your supposedly not being involved in all of this to care...
                I posted the word 'yup'

Just like last week when I posted the word 'nonsense' and got a couple of essays from flappo which I skimmed over LMAO/

Who do you think you are fooling with this 'I'm not bothered' BS as you spend hours writing shit on the internet and making crappy photoshops?

Get a life Jeffrey.

Cheers!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I'm sick to death of the shit/fist spamming of threads outside of the Underground.

But some think we mods have more powers than we do.

We can't ban.

We cant edit/delete outside of our forum.

If we could, many here posting the last few days would not only be GONE, but any trace you were ever here would vanish.

But it aint up to me.

Just keep it out of The Front Line.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nah - I seen a doctor a few times. He says I'm OK. My triglicerides are off the chart though. Svelt as its making me, diet and exercise not really working....might have to get a pill.

Maybe you need to see another kind of doctor?

Hey I'm sorry then. My bad. I can't tell anymore. Seemed like that was directed at me being right after my post and all.
                    You see. It's almost like you're paranoid. I give you sort of a heads up, and you take it as a personal threat...

I ain't threatening you bro...

You've been pretty stoic actually. Its a night out for DDLR at the Army and I'm sifting through about 10 threads...then Sesh tries to bump that old shit you and I squashed ages ago ....so I'm a little rattled. Anyway - TO ARMS!
                    Well, I think you posted under this character over there as well? Did you not?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2006

LLLLLLLLMAO - the hours I have spent on the internet pale in
                      comparison to the hours you have dedicated over the past ten years,
                      Charlie. You're a little baby. A manipulative little baby who lost his
                      rattle. You want to know my last name? Of course you do. You want
                      to see a picture of me? Of course you do. Yeah...I'm the one who
                      spends his life on the computer and needs a life. Have another drink
                      and think about what you type, Charles.

EDIT: WOW ITS ON!! LOTS OF POSTS SINCE I WROTE THAT - THAT
                      ONE ABOVE WAS TO SESH, TO BE SURE.
                      Last edited by Hyman Roth; 11-18-2007, 11:04 PM.
                      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Chooch MaGooch
                        Groupie
                        • Feb 2005

BRING IT BITCHES!! LETS GET IT ON RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW THIS
                        THREAD!! RIGHT HERE MOTHER FUCKERS! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT
                        NOW PUSSIES AND BITCHES AT ONCE!!!
                        Sorry?

Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Who do you think you are fooling with this 'I'm not bothered' BS as you spend hours writing shit on the internet and making crappy photoshops?

Like the twats who chastise people in here for "taking the internet too seriously", and then turn around and make a federal case about anyone posting about them.

Alot of people living in Glass Houses lobbing grenades these days...

ridiculous

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Seriously, can we live without the gay sex chops?

Pul-leeze?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Maybe you need to see another kind of doctor?

You see. It's almost like you're paranoid. I give you sort of a heads up, and you take it as a personal threat...

I ain't threatening you bro...

Well, I think you posted under this character over there as well? Did you not?
                              Hey, buddy - thanks for the heads up. With support so clear and
                              convincing like this post, how could I ever have been confused.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

God dammit. I am not going to miss South Park over this high
                                school, amatuer bullshit. I know its pussy to talk all that shit on
                                page 3 and then log off for 30 minutes, but see I don't really care
                                about this shit. I'm sure you'll be plenty amused without me for a
                                while. Ta ta for a bit, eh?
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...