Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Need your windows done, too?

Actually I did all those this fall. :p

You do YARD work?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      this place hasn't been an internet getaway in a long fucking time.
      Anyone heard from hitch?
      sigpic

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
        Anyone heard from hitch?
        Is hitch your reason for coming here, Steve?
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
          All I wanna know is....
          Can someone come here and CLEAN MY HOUSE?!!! CHRIST, to get a break of this whole thing would be lovely.
          I clean your toilets! For free!

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Sweet Jesus, I'm back in Lounge's sig!!!!!

Almost makes up for not having MA in the Van Halen Revision Tour!!!!

That is all.

Icon.
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              Sweet Jesus, I'm back in Lounge's sig!!!!!

Almost makes up for not having MA in the Van Halen Revision Tour!!!!

That is all.

Icon.
              I'm Jealous!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Is hitch your reason for coming here, Steve?
                Nah, only wondered why da mon who called up Sarge on the red phone doesn't participate as much any more.
                sigpic

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Gentlemen (and Gentlewomen, assuming they haven't all been chased away),

One of the founding tenets (as in rulez, not rent paying foolz) of this site and one that Sarge promoted from the get-go was as few or no rulez as possible, each according to his own, the weak-willed and sensitive, to be washed away... it's liberalism without the attendent pussification as found in the political arena... it's no holds barred (99.9% of the time), and hurt feelings, offended sensibilities be damned.

If you are on this site and have even an inkling of an idea of how to "imrpove" it by way of banningz, rulez, regulationz, cleaning house, you're at the wrong site. Despite how loose this site is run, it never wants for more fans... it's a monopoly of sorts on the Internet... if you don't fucking like it leave... where you gonna go? You'll be back.... so relax and chill, fight your online battles, join your online cliques, hell, interbreed and intermarry (I hear that's what Panamark and his sister did... lol ;-) ), it's all the same... nothing stays the same, but nothing changes.

You know what happens when you start trying to legislate what's right or wrong, good or bad... you get someone's (or small group's) idea of morality or proper or good behavior and everyone is treated like a child, and everyone turns into an online pussified version of themselves looking to mods/webbies for help or to redress grievances... what you get, my friends, is VH Links. Luckily, you can have cyberspace anarchy (the way Sarge intended it) or you can have cyberspace police state (the way VH Links intended it)... pick your poison... or shut the fuck up and start your own utopia and see how that works out... Von at DDLR.com gave it a go, and from all indications, he's prospering in his neck of the woods, but his site lacks the breadth, depth, craziness, nonsense of this site... (not that that's a good thing), but fuck, it is what it is.

So why have mods? Figureheads... sometimes you gotta give people a purpose so they feel life is worth living... like the apostles... a couple magic tricks, pull some bread and fish out of a hat, and voila! A new religion! So mods are more like Keystone Kops... they serve a purpose, just not a very useful one... not that they are bad, but c'mon, it's 99% anarchy here... mod status is just a blue ribbon we attach to your dinner jacket to make you feel special...

And webbies? we were just the first saps to join the site, so we filled the shoes by default... plus I was the only one with tech/linux skillz, and every dictator needs at least one Dr. of Death, someone handy with the machinery, and that was me. Pojo, he's our propoganda minister, and Brownsound is Secretary of Female Interiors... Mez, well, he is focused on finance and Asian 'tang.

So there you have it... stop bitching, this place will get WORSE before it gets BETTER (pending agreement on definitions for BETTER and WORSE).... for now, like rape, if it's inevitable, at least ask for a courtesy lube prior... it all goes much more smoothly that way... lol

I now return to my previous drinking binge...

That is all.

Icon.

i think i will be joining you in returning to said drinking binge.
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Chooch MaGooch
                    Groupie
                    • Feb 2005

Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                    Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      • Jan 2004

Chooch, I don't get your sig pic... is that a Gary Cherone photochop?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        • Jan 2004

Oh, and I'm not stabbing Hyman by the way. Just am curious about the weird pic.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

And webbies? we were just the first saps to join the site, so we filled the shoes by default... plus I was the only one with tech/linux skillz, and every dictator needs at least one Dr. of Death, someone handy with the machinery, and that was me. Pojo, he's our propoganda minister, and Brownsound is Secretary of Female Interiors... Mez, well, he is focused on finance and Asian 'tang.
                          So where does number 2 fit in?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                            So where does number 2 fit in?
                            Who is hitch1969?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2003

Who is hitch1969?
                              hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
                              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                                • Jan 2004

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...