X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Never read that before......

If I was him, I woulda hoped that thread was a victim of the mesro delete jubilee....
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
      How funny. yep i must be someone that was here before.

Alley Kat, we never met. I dont like chicks with dicks.

Hyman whats our next move?
      Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Seriously?! Seriously?!

Man, I'm about to give up on you. Here you stand with a challenge to bring out your best and all you can rely on is "cunt" and rhyming the word "chicks" with the word "dicks"?

This is a sad troll. A very sad troll

I'm disappointed in you.

The Roth Army is disappointed in you.

America is disappoited in you.

Outstanding ownage ,right there...

Originally posted by jhale667

Exactly.

Is it 12 o'clock Troll round up time ,yet?

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Let the pooping cuntinue!

triumph the insult dog Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Your funny. No i resigned from council. But to you that equates to be fired. Go read the link again idiot. If your a Vet then "dont ask, dont tell" was put in place for YOU.

Honor? For getting paid to sit at a computer? Man thats rich.
          I will meet you anytime. Heck you can have some post the video on this site.
          Your such a pussy.

grow some balls and post your real name on here. I did. Its not difficult.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Nobody's paying attention to your bumping of old garbage because you are a dick.

Quit being a dick/

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by GAR
              Nobody's paying attention to your bumping of old garbage because you are a dick.

Quit being a dick/
              Old garbage?

Your partner won't let you swing from his nuts if you keep dissing his threads.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Your funny. No i resigned from council. But to you that equates to be fired. Go read the link again idiot. If your a Vet then "dont ask, dont tell" was put in place for YOU.
                You quit? Really? Must have been too tough for you, eh Rambo? Are you telling me that A village council position was too much for you to handle? Cunt.

Eh, let's just say I didn't have to worry about serving with women or anyone else afraid to get their nails dirty.....including dumfucks who get spooked by the very position they claimed they were elected to.

And it's YOU'RE.

Honor? For getting paid to sit at a computer? Man thats rich.
                I will meet you anytime. Heck you can have some post the video on this site.
                Your such a pussy.
                For getting paid to use someone else's computer maybe. Yeah. Getting paid to spam shit and necropost for what was it? 16 hours? What class.

Do you even have a fucking job, or are you sitting across from GAR?
                Why should you even bitch about taxes? (you have) You already admit to doing jack shit for the money anyway, it's not like you're producing anything for the people who pay you to be an imbecile, and if they don't complain, neither should you.

Videotape what?

Are you that starved for attention?

Fag.

grow some balls and post your real name on here. I did. Its not difficult.
                Actually, I don't think you did. I think someone else outed you for the cowardly loser that you've proven to be. You don't need me to post my name. You do need to sac up, however.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  Do you even have a fucking job, or are you sitting across from GAR?
                  Bwahahahahahaha...

Hilarious!!!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Like a bad smell that creeps up from the cellar....
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• letsrock
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2007

I'm very happy to see that my existance is so important to those in this thread that cant ignore me.

All i know is that i do not stroke another man (ever) but some stroke me all day long.
                      Its only a couple. That is sad that i occupy your thoughts.

Such is life.

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

That is so Ghay, Let's rock. I can hear the delight in your voice when you say other men stoke you (even if it is delusional)
                        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• letsrock
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by standin
                          That is so Ghay, Let's rock. I can hear the delight in your voice when you say other men stoke you (even if it is delusional)
                          This is a waste of time thread. But others brought it back from the grave.
                          So they must want to talk about me. Why? Am i that important?
                          Really?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Actually no you are not. Quit deluding yourself.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Really?
                              Nonetheless of why, your discourse projected a delight toward males stroking your penis. Furthermore, not only did it project ghay, it projected a rapist mentality of sexual exploitation of supremacy. The fact that you relished not having a reciprocated alliance, suggests an abusive of power in sexual behaviors, ghay or not.
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Really?
                                You love this thread.

You gave birth to it.

It was asleep for a while, but now it is alive. For as long as you post here, it will continue to grow. It will become a testament to all that is Lesscock.

Accept it.

Embrace it.

It is of your creation. A heaping load of man-milk all over your disgusting face for all eternity. Wherever you go, it goes. This thread will become your ball and chain. And with every post you make you shall add another link to your chain. It will become harder and harder for you to walk the Roth Army halls without being detected.

It will become history. People from all walks of life will visit your thread. They will read it from beginning to end. From end to beginning. They will examine it like the Dead Sea Scrolls. They will begin to understand the true meaning of Lesscock.

There will never be a bell tower tall enough for you to seek refuge in.

Comment

Working...