X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I love to flaunt my authority here where nobody knows I am a insecure little man because I am still a virgin due to the fact my penis is too small to actually technically achieve penetration.
    No comment, you said it all.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bueno bob
      Little longer than ONE simple question, wasn't it?

I (like most everybody else here) can't be bothered to read anything you post if it goes on longer than, oh, six sentences, tops. Mostly because you have a tendancy to start drooling and talking about unrelated things from a philosophical safehouse where everybody's accountable BUT you.

Here's ONE simple solution for your rather, eh...lengthy question.

See the button down at the bottom of your screen? It's probably green, says something like "start" on it? Press that. This should pull up a menu of options. The one you're going to be most interested in is the one that says "log off". Press that, choose either "switch user" or "log off" (either one will do).

And there ya go, Skippy. I've solved ALL of your problems at the Roth Army in one fell swoop. Mostly because I'm a genius and you're a fucking retard who can't keep his stories straight.

You can mail the donation for this service to:

501 Front St.
      Norfolk, VA 23510

This message has been brought to you by Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Rice-a-Roni (The "other" San Francisco Treat) and a gratuitous amount of marijuana.
      What's that brown substance on your beak?
      And the black stuff on your tounge?
      Multitasking , brown nosing and bootlicking , but since bunghole bob is an alias you are truly flexible.
      Ever suck yur own dick?
      I bet you would if you could.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        And who granted you and Dickfresh the sole authority to decide
        what is what?
        Are you some fucking expert on what is worthy of debate or just bullshit?
        You had better stick to being a smartass on the net because as I've said before a wise ass like yourself would be getting a nightly thumping if you ran your mouth in public like you do here.
        Sarge did, cadavarbitch. Act like a shitty troll, you'll be dealt with as one...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And yes, my dick is very fresh. A veritable potpourri of olfactory joy!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Sarge did, cadavarbitch. Act like a shitty troll, you'll be dealt with as one...
            If the other posters or myself were posting total bullshit like
            the "Dave is gay" or "Dave sucks " shit that lead to the need
            to put a hold on accepting new members I would agree.
            But that's not what you're doing.
            You autodump simply for the reason that you don't like the person
            who is posting.
            Or you personally don't agree with the post.
            You and your butt buddy keep saying this is what Sarge had in mind when he appointed you.
            I doubt it.
            Being a military man and obviously a patriot American I doubt he
            would apreciate the way you have abused your authority.
            You use your status to silence anyone you disagree with.
            And thats not the American way.
            The other mods don't have to get personally involved in every thread .
            Why do you think you have too?
            As Warf said why not let the members speak for themselves ?
            If they think it's bullshit I'm sure they will speak up.
            Some people are going to disagre .
            Maybe they appreciate someone else deciding what they should discuss and where it will be discussed.
            I guess it really doesn't matter .
            This is overall a very good site and I enjoy actually responding to someone who agrees or disagrees with me.
            But the handful of buttkissers who think this is their personal site
            ( the ones that keep paroting if you don't like it leave) can kiss
            my ass.
            This is the United States of America motherfuckers and I can
            piss and moan about whatever and whoever I feel like.
            Freedom of speech dickface , ever heard of it?
            By the way who uses the terms trolling or owning in the real world?
            They seem to be very avante-garde(look it up)here but I never hear these things from the general public.
            Of course if you told someone they were a troll or you owned them in
            public they would probably punch you in your smart mouth.
            Why don't you try it and tell me what happens.
            Try that "I own you " bullshit on a black man and see if he thinks your witty.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If the other posters or myself were posting total bullshit like
                the "Dave is gay" or "Dave sucks " shit that lead to the need
                to put a hold on accepting new members I would agree.
                But that's not what you're doing.
                You autodump simply for the reason that you don't like the person
                who is posting.

Actually, I just think you're a complete lying douchebag and a troll spamming who posts the same three retarded topics, on purpose, just to start shit...

Or you personally don't agree with the post.
                You and your butt buddy keep saying this is what Sarge had in mind when he appointed you.
                I doubt it.
                I don't bring up Sarge, you do, imbecile...

Being a military man and obviously a patriot American I doubt he
                would apreciate the way you have abused your authority.
                You use your status to silence anyone you disagree with.
                And thats not the American way.
                Really? How would you know? You're a troll that keeps contradicting himself with stories about how you were afraid to be drafted (after the daft ended). Then you were a poor out of work truck driver with a retarded girlfriend. Then you're mysteriously working in a prison as a janitor, the same one you spent time in coke dealing (to minors I might add)...

But I'm supposed to take a thing you say seriously?

Dude, the only reason you're even back posting here is because you know all of your bullshit threads where you're exposed as a lying, trolling douchewit have been erased...

Including the thinly veiled one where you admit to being a 17 year old loser...

But you're going to speak for anyone, let alone Sarge, douche bag?

Whatever. But I hate to tell you this, but SARGE BANNED BLATANT TROLLS TOO!!

The other mods don't have to get personally involved in every thread .
                Why do you think you have too?
                I'm personally involved with the threads I start. That's why I was modded!

The truth is that you only post in the FL too get attention, and like THome, can't take it when people ignore your inane bullshit...

As Warf said why not let the members speak for themselves ?
                Where did he ask that?

If they think it's bullshit I'm sure they will speak up.
                Some people are going to disagre .
                Maybe they appreciate someone else deciding what they should discuss and where it will be discussed.
                I guess it really doesn't matter .
                This is overall a very good site and I enjoy actually responding to someone who agrees or disagrees with me.
                But the handful of buttkissers who think this is their personal site
                ( the ones that keep paroting if you don't like it leave) can kiss
                my ass.
                This is the United States of America motherfuckers and I can
                piss and moan about whatever and whoever I feel like.
                Freedom of speech dickface , ever heard of it?
                By the way who uses the terms trolling or owning in the real world?
                They seem to be very avante-garde(look it up)here but I never hear these things from the general public.
                Of course if you told someone they were a troll or you owned them in
                public they would probably punch you in your smart mouth.
                Why don't you try it and tell me what happens.
                Try that "I own you " bullshit on a black man and see if he thinks your witty.
                Wow! That was a kick-ass rant!!

Now maybe if you could figure out how to read a newspaper or magazine...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-27-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Savicki sure called you on that one , dickface.
                  "editting thread content is not cool"
                  Do you still want to stick to your bullshit story ?
                  Who is OWNED now ? cocksucker.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I love 2 stick it in 4low and make the trench deeper with a full throttle stomp, but I'm not going to drive it into the ground expressing it to you.
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Your bullshit never ceases.
                      Your calling me a liar ?
                      You change facts to suit whatever your line of bullshit needs at the time.
                      I was busted for possesion for sale of marijauna and pleaded guilty to possesion.
                      I did my time kept my nose clean and petitioned the court to reduce
                      my felony conviction to a misdeamenor.
                      It makes it a lot easier to get a job because in California only felonies can be found after sevn years.
                      And as I said no matter how I felt as a teenager , I did my time in the service .
                      I'm done defending myself to you.
                      You have proven to be the liar and no one gave you power to decide
                      what is said here or anywhere.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Your calling me a liar ?
                        I was busted for possesion for sale of marijauna and pleaded guilty to possesion.
                        It makes it a lot easier to get a job because in California only felonies can be found after sevn years.
                        And as I said no matter how I felt as a teenager , I did my time in the service .
                        1. I agree that the thread editing is lame

2. You, sir, are a nutjob.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

What's that brown substance on your beak?
                          And the black stuff on your tounge?
                          Multitasking , brown nosing and bootlicking , but since bunghole bob is an alias you are truly flexible.
                          Ever suck yur own dick?
                          I bet you would if you could.
                          Oh for fuck's sake, Carrie, plug it up.

Hmm. Bootlicking and brown nosing, hunh? OK, fuckstain, I'll play. Why don't you link me to ONE FUCKING REFERENCE in my original post to you where I did anything of the sort?

Can't, can ya, bitch?

You need to shove that tampon up GOOD AND DEEP and go find another site to troll at, slutmuffin. If things here bother you so much, yet you keep coming back ad nauseum, then the only fucking person to blame is YOURSELF, and somebody at your age oughta know that by now, Grandpa.

Apparently you're just too fucking stupid to get it, because this is nothing that hasn't been said to you before, fuckwit.

Now why don't you run along, roll your sister over and be done for the night, okay? The ADULTS have actual bandwidth they'd like to use for something that doesn't reek of your ass-cheese....
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yup. He works for the railroad alright. "Howdy ladies and gentlemen. No smoking and keeps your hands and arms inside the cars at all times."

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

FOUND IT!!!

Ride on, engineer Jim. Ride on.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Your calling me a liar ?
                                LMFAO!! You spent time as a convicted felon in prison for dope!? Not fucking likely, douche bag.

I unfortunately got to briefly know an admitted felon that was allowed to go to "boot camp" and probation after he got caught selling over 400 tablets of "E." (TO MINORS!)

But they gave you federal "pound me in the ass prison" for some pot --AFTER YOU DROPPED THE DIME ON SOMEONE!!??. Whatever.

Comment

Working...