SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So obscene but to me it don't matter!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      I don't know why Shoes and Bwahahaha Chick don't post here.. could it have anything to do with the Sheep Peeps rude commentary on Angel or other gals here?
      Rude commentary from the Sheep Peeps? Damn, I missed it.

I don't know why Shoes doesn't come here. I miss her. The Bwahaha chick is Switch84. She's around once in awhile, usually in the sports forum.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Now whose that troll with the Flabulous Shadow.......
        AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Say it ain't so, Joe... please say it ain't so!

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by atomicpunk5151
          Almost all the regulars from DDLR have found there way over here to rotharmy. Some just don't post to often. Couple others still are over at the Links or rothfans.

Notable exceptions being NE169, Lou & DHF. Don't care about DHF. But I figured Lou or NE169 would turn up somewhere.
          Actually NE is already gone a long time ago....probably more than an year!!

And I think most of the guys here hates Lou and DHF!!!

DHF wouldn't survive here, even for a minute....he'd be merciless buttfuck, like a horny female dog, by a pack of furious dogs!!
          www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think DHF actually signed up here..... was mercilessly slaughtered on his first pro-Cheddar post, and ran off crying to Links.

And I've heard they didn't like him over there either. Damn, that's gotta suck when his own fellow sheep reject him
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think DHF actually signed up here..... was mercilessly slaughtered on his first pro-Cheddar post, and ran off crying to Links.

And I've heard they didn't like him over there either. Damn, that's gotta suck when his own fellow sheep reject him
              Looks like he got on with Squalen as well as you did, Ford.

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I doubt Lou will ever come here. He holds some kind of grudge against this place.
                When He first started over at DDLR.com he annoyed the fuck out of me. I really really disliked his online personna.
                In more recent times however, Lou became a lot cooler and became a valuable asset to the board.
                I met him face to face at a VH show in 2008 and he seemed like a real nice guy.
                I think he was just a young guy with a lot of strong beliefs and not a lot of worldliness who needed to mellow out a little.
                Once he did he turned out grate.
                He also did a hell of a lot of work compiling Van Halen bootlegs and Historical info.
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

DHF is just a mentally unstable Van Halen hater who was a cunt about 90% of the time, Tolerable about 6% and actually cool about 4%

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2005

How's that possible??? The official Van Hagar fan club hates the biggest Sammy Hagar's cocksucker....

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hellraiser!!

DHF wouldn't survive here, even for a minute....he'd be merciless buttfuck, like a horny female dog, by a pack of furious dogs!!
                      You have a way with words my little beige friend

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                        I doubt Lou will ever come here. He holds some kind of grudge against this place.
                        When He first started over at DDLR.com he annoyed the fuck out of me. I really really disliked his online personna.
                        In more recent times however, Lou became a lot cooler and became a valuable asset to the board.
                        I met him face to face at a VH show in 2008 and he seemed like a real nice guy.
                        I think he was just a young guy with a lot of strong beliefs and not a lot of worldliness who needed to mellow out a little.
                        Once he did he turned out grate.
                        He also did a hell of a lot of work compiling Van Halen bootlegs and Historical info.
                        I think Lou lurks but will never sign in..

I agree with you about your assessment of him in recent times. Over the last year or so he really eased up on being so negative (which is what I couldn't stand also) and became someone that you looked forward to his posts. Christ, he even joked around. I want to say after the Hyman bullshit he stated "I don't want to be like that" and changed. Good for him.

I'm sure most people here will find that hard to swallow, but it's the truth.

DHF on the other hand never really bothered me, but most of his thinking was really up a tree. The poor bastard was probably like that in real life....
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hellraiser!!
                          How's that possible??? The official Van Hagar fan club hates the biggest Sammy Hagar's cocksucker....
                          I think the guy's act failed because ultimately, all of his arguments wound up being not about VH, Roth or the singer that won't be named, yet essentially about himself. His thoughts regarding CVH (or anything else, for that matter) really were not all that original, and were pretty much dismissed as old-hat and redundant. All in all, the guy's shtick wasn't very entertaining. And let's face it, when even the thickest and dullest pieces of Samsonite can shoot holes in your material, it's really time to withdraw and rethink your approach.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No loss w/ DHF. I agree probably won't see Lou around.

Also won't see FuckFish here either since he's afraid of this place...

This could be an opportunity for Strung-along to make a fresh start and comeback if his wife doesn't catch him on-line.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              No loss w/ DHF. I agree probably won't see Lou around.

This could be an opportunity for Strung-along to make a fresh start and comeback if his wife doesn't catch him on-line.
                              Funny!! Aren't you afraid of Fuckfish in the past?!

And yes, Strung should come back....he was one of the coolest fuckers around here!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

We're a bunch of sweethearts.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...