Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Is this when I say.... I MISS SENSIBLE SHOES!!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Angel
      Is this when I say.... I MISS SENSIBLE SHOES!!!!
      Yes...I miss a bunch of people from DDLR!!!
      www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
        For me, DDLR was always a great second site for when the Army went down. I have no interest in posting at Rothfans, so I don't have another site to fall back on if the Army goes caput again.
        Nothing against Rothfans, but there's like six people posting over there.

Nice thread "Member of the Month: Sept - Steve Savicki" that was pretty cool.

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          Nothing against Rothfans, but there's like six people posting over there.

Nice thread "Member of the Month: Sept - Steve Savicki" that was pretty cool.
          GAR, Are you trying to impress us all with your math abilities? And just what is your point??
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            GAR, Are you trying to impress us all with your math abilities? And just what is your point??
            That his girlfriend got an interview.....
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Oh my, the girls groaned me!
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                And just what is your point??
                That it is not a highly populated site, but Rothfans is not a bad board at all.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And they booted your ass, at least for a while...
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                    Oh my, the girls groaned me!
                    I need to get one of those screenshot progs to demonstrate how fags like you and Kwappee and DeletedJimi literally stalk my posts and follow me from thread to thread to thread.

So I realized I had a 'groan' left - so fuckin' what? All you 3 know how to do is troll, you don't participate!

Sammy Hagar's been out for years, but youre all still trollin'. Get a life.

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      I need to get one of those screenshot progs to demonstrate how fags like you and Kwappee and DeletedJimi literally stalk my posts and follow me from thread to thread to thread.

So I realized I had a 'groan' left - so fuckin' what? All you 3 know how to do is troll, you don't participate!

Sammy Hagar's been out for years, but youre all still trollin'. Get a life.
                      Don't flatter yourself, nobody "Chases" you from post to post. And I thought I was on ignore? Who, can't stay away from who? Face it, you're just fulla shit

You seem to think it's perfectly fine to harass mothers of a soldier, egg on suicidal people, and piss on kids but like to try to take the high ground when people give you back a little of what you deserve.

Tough shit if you don't like it....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

You should count your damn blessings there's 3 out of 24,882 people left on the board who give a shit about you and your meaningless posts to even give them half a notice...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                          Don't flatter yourself, nobody "Chases" you from post to post. And I thought I was on ignore? Who, can't stay away from who? Face it, you're just fulla shit

You seem to think it's perfectly fine to harass mothers of a soldier, egg on suicidal people, and piss on kids but like to try to take the high ground when people give you back a little of what you deserve.

Tough shit if you don't like it....

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            You should count your damn blessings there's 3 out of 24,882 people left on the board who give a shit about you and your meaningless posts to even give them half a notice...
                            And you can't forget how sad is his presence at his local library!!!
                            www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              That it is not a highly populated site, but Rothfans is not a bad board at all.
                              It's So Great That You Were Banned Over There.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

.. where?

Comment

Working...