Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a goodbye/I am leaving thread, but I think we have reached yet another level altogether.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
      I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a goodbye/I am leaving thread, but I think we have reached yet another level altogether.
      If you believe his exits are awkward, check out one of his entrances...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I'll hire Mexicans to beat you up, then steal your job...

That's Cool just more jobs for (any legal or non-messcan peoples)/ in America,Americans .

I mean.. you do understand that all those jobs stolen by Messkins are all in need of being re-done.

Messcans as a group, as a whole, as a people, are completely incapable of doing anything, other that complete sh!it work. I mean as a group, as a whole, as a people, or ,as a individual.

So, we build the houses (and everything else, any concept of work you may have) with our money, make a bunch of dollars, then the Messcans come in and work and all the work is substandard, because they are incapable of doing anything but .

Then we have to redo everything they touch ...More Money..!!!!

Yes, the Illegals have stolen our jobs, at a substandard wage and they produce a substandard product .

Even, I can do that math.

You see they hate us, and want us to suffer while they take our money. selling thierselves for pennies on the dollar, paint houses tuesday, and are stucco guys on wed, and then home framers on friday,building your babys crib on thursday night, and then chefs in the place you eat food friday night.

And they could give six fukks about what happends two years from now while you sleep in what they kinda built .

I bet one messican that was your lawn mower monday, is working at the "fix my button factory" right now,texting hee's mamma while on the clock with your stolen blackberry.

Now call me a bigot or just.... if you haven't seen thier attitude first hand, STFU!
        Last edited by thome; 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by thome
          Messkins Messcans messican
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by thome
            That's Cool just more jobs for (any legal or non-messcan peoples)/ in America,Americans .

I mean.. you do understand that all those jobs stolen by Messkins are all in need of being re-done.

Messcans as a group, as a whole, as a people, are completely incapable of doing anything, other that complete sh!it work. I mean as a group, as a whole, as a people, or ,as a individual.

So, we build the houses (and everything else, any concept of work you may have) with our money, make a bunch of dollars, then the Messcans come in and work and all the work is substandard, because they are incapable of doing anything but .

Then we have to redo everything they touch ...More Money..!!!!

Yes, the Illegals have stolen our jobs, at a substandard wage and they produce a substandard product .

Even, I can do that math.

You see they hate us, and want us to suffer while they take our money. selling thierselves for pennies on the dollar, paint houses tuesday, and are stucco guys on wed, and then home framers on friday,building your babys crib on thursday night, and then chefs in the place you eat food friday night.

And they could give six fukks about what happends two years from now while you sleep in what they kinda built .

I bet one messican that was your lawn mower monday, is working at the "fix my button factory" right now,texting hee's mamma while on the clock with your stolen blackberry.

Now call me a bigot or just.... if you haven't seen thier attitude first hand, STFU!
            You are a bigot as reflected from your family heritage. You embraced the iniquity that is the creation of your father's father.
            You experience these sorts of people because you draw them near.
            You choose to embrace them, in hopes of a chassle yourself.

The race, ethnic, or religious background is irrelevant. You draw those sorts near. You choose to harbor supremacy to suit a deflection of your own self in the mirror that stares back at you in your choice of associates.
            Last edited by Blaze; 03-01-2009, 12:51 AM.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              If you believe his exits are awkward, check out one of his entrances...

BUNNY!

:tongue0011: Join date - look at the join date.. October. NOT December.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

How was Jizzy's Funeral, GARfield?

When are you going to post those "enhanced" tracks?

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  The Banning rules are much the same at DDLR as they are here. Direct personal threat, or constant spamming are usually what get you the boot.
                  Nah, I wouldn't say they're the same.

I've seen both happen without the ban.

They eventually reap what they sew and get run.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    BUNNY!

:tongue0011: Join date - look at the join date.. October. NOT December.
                    Uh-huh. So someone is merely impersonating you at Rothfans. Of course, that must be it.

RothFans - View Profile: GAR

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Uh-huh. So someone is merely impersonating you at Rothfans. Of course, that must be it.

RothFans - View Profile: GAR
                      Healso claims the myspace person named GAR that posted comments on JizzyStool's myspace isn't him, either.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

I proclaim clam.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

You've just been Savicki'd !
                          Last edited by Diamondjimi; 03-11-2009, 08:06 PM.
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Hey Gary ,where's that exclusive interview with the great Savickster ???
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Do you seriously want me to interview Steve here?

Or do you mean my support group: the all-powerful, mostly underground yet highly popular Sea of Savicki group?

You have to join as a member to find out what you've been missing.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Ask Steve first befor joining.. he may not like the idea of you being there..

Comment

Working...