X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Angel can handle herself just fine with the trolls who bait her.
    Thanks Sweetie! I have to admit, when I had it the worst, I deserved it. It was around the time that my marriage ended and I was a fucking basket case. I've read my own posts from around that time and all I can think is holy fuck, what a mess!

More proof that people who post in a psychotic manner.... usually are.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      More proof that people who post in a psychotic manner.... usually are.
      Yet that is to point I was initially attempting to broach: Even when some of these folks attempt to post something that is not baiting in any way and actually pertains to the content of a thread, they are jumped on. So whatever discussion that was initially taking place is immediately sidetracked or stopped dead in the water by unnecessary flaming.

It's an unneeded distraction, and in a perverse manner actually plays to the needs of those that are being flamed. Besides that, following a person around to merely knock them in every thread is in and of itself an unhealthy form of behavior, ya know?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Besides that, following a person around to merely knock them in every thread is in and of itself an unhealthy form of behavior, ya know?
        You've just described 3/4 of the members of all the un-censored boards on the net, never mind VH boards. Something about saying dumb shit without the fear of a good rap in the mouth I think.....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Yet that is to point I was initially attempting to broach: Even when some of these folks attempt to post something that is not baiting in any way and actually pertains to the content of a thread, they are jumped on. So whatever discussion that was initially taking place is immediately sidetracked or stopped dead in the water by unnecessary flaming.

It's an unneeded distraction, and in a perverse manner actually plays to the needs of those that are being flamed. Besides that, following a person around to merely knock them in every thread is in and of itself an unhealthy form of behavior, ya know?
          I don't disagree with this, I'm just hard-pressed to recall when one of these uber-trolls has actually posted something other than bait, and then had someone jump on them.

Usually if one of them attmepts to offer an actual thought on topic, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

But that by no means they're suddenly given a free pass just because they made an attmept. If the post/take sucks, we should be free to point it out.

God knows the reverse is true. Many of these "victims" [katie, cadaver, thome] will jump on one of us unprovoked, just because they can.

And we don't whine about it. It came with the territory.

The internets: Expect to get what you give, much like Real Life v2.0
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Once you boil it all down... doesn't it always come down to sex?

Take your post... Katie comes... pokes... gets poked back... a one-shot deal...

Just admit it... you want her to sheepyourhide like a wild banshi!!

No chance!

I think you want her to Zah your Zoo!

Comment

• katie
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Diamondtingy
              Oh ,and as for Savicki... Go put your head in an bread mixer for agreeing and thanking the Kunt's post ,you fucking halfwit Asshat...

That is all
              Steve is my representative on planet earth.

That is all.

x

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Wow great team you're building there. Why not give Thome a ring while yer at it.
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

It's a discussion... not a jihad...
                  What discussion? It looked like a soapbox speech until LM straightened you out.

Backpedal much?

I didn't see the offending post... Please don't tell me she used the word Neuter on a public forum..?
                  You only see what you choose to see. You haven't seen 'Jimi's sig lately?

Neuter, eh?

You're a dick.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    What discussion? It looked like a soapbox speech until LM straightened you out.

Backpedal much?

You only see what you choose to see. You haven't seen 'Jimi's sig lately?

Neuter, eh?

You're a dick.
                    I see you've given further thought to this discussion... although why I warrant your special attention another day is somewhat disturbing. Should I be flattered?

Sigs are meaningless crap that just pollute the board... so no, I have sigs turned off in the user CP. Why waste my bandwidth on someone's crap?

Yes, Neuter is an offensive word to me... much more so than ******. I'm a father of 5 and grandpa of 1 so far. I highly value the concept of procreation and life is sacred to me.

How's my soapboxing so far? Hang on... got more...

The other N word has lost it's shock value and been diluted pretty much to a meaningless slang term not much different than "dude". The odd thing is... blacks themselves are soley responsible for taking a formerly volatile derogatory term and turning it into a fondly used pet nickname. So it is, what it is... not much need to tippy toe around the term in this day in age IMO. Double standards are so hypocritical...

Is my mention of the other "N" word and observation racist?
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The other N word has lost it's shock value and been diluted pretty much to a meaningless slang term not much different than "dude". The odd thing is... blacks themselves are soley responsible for taking a formerly volatile derogatory term and turning it into a fondly used pet nickname. So it is, what it is... not much need to tippy toe around the term in this day in age IMO. Double standards are so hypocritical...
                      This is true.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

I see you've given further thought to this discussion... although why I warrant your special attention another day is somewhat disturbing. Should I be flattered?
                        The only thing that caught my attention that seemed out of whack was your defense of katie...which I thought was disturbing..so touche'.

Sigs are meaningless crap that just pollute the board....
                        Low hanging fruit...so simple a caveman could do it...so I won't.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Where's Dolly?
                          I hear her, but I don't see her..

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            The only thing that caught my attention that seemed out of whack was your defense of katie...which I thought was disturbing..so touche'.
                            Defense might be a stretch... throwing rocks at a pack of whining & yapping dogs might be a bit closer.

I think you missed a key point though... by engaging the "discussion", it facilitated Lounge and I to creatively develop a killer masthead for the site. Also gave Chef Loopy another opportunity to wax poetically!!

So, while disturbing a few yappy dogs... we provided a value-add and a service to the overall Army community.

Y'all should be thanking us and appreciate our valuable leadership work!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• katie
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Why are you trying to stir up race hatred diamondjimi?

Comment

• katie
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Sigs are meaningless crap that just pollute the board... so no, I have sigs turned off in the user CP. Why waste my bandwidth on someone's crap?

Yes, Neuter is an offensive word to me... much more so than ******. I'm a father of 5 and grandpa of 1 so far. I highly value the concept of procreation and life is sacred to me.

How's my soapboxing so far? Hang on... got more...

Is my mention of the other "N" word and observation racist?
                                ZahZoo,

You are without a doubt the most level headed intelligent poster on this 'crazy' board.

If I could give you a kiss i would.

The rest of you, get outside, get laid & get a life FFS!

x

Comment

Working...