X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Do NOT make me a SuperMOD!

Ive said it before and I'll say it till the end of time: I love you people but DONUT make me a SuperMOD.
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I think this is one request we can easily grant.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe you can be a "SuperLibrarian"?

You DO put in more time at the library than anybody who is actually paid to be there, so that seems fair enough.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't worry gayGAR. We'll assuage your fear of being a "super-mod" by banning you.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I doubt there's much danger of that, Gar.

Any more attention whoring threads to start or can I safely go outside now?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I doubt there's much danger of that, Gar.

Any more attention whoring threads to start or can I safely go outside now?
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Thing is, nobody wants to demod NickyDee, so I may have to step up to the plate to clean house a little.

I can't have the cuntstant NegativaTEH goin' on and on.. what do the Guest users think?

Who wants to reg' onto a board where they see all the new people getting trashed on?

FEEL the luurve.. Are you feelin?

I know how the CP works, and it's time to bust heads.. so, if that should happen I sign on and "whoa, looky GAR in red.. hmm" well the next shoe to drop, is gonna fall on Nick's neck.

I want the Guest users to consider what I say, that Nick's abuse is not representative nor does he reflect the general viewpoints of the rest of the board. He is a rogue mod, he will be bumped down shortly!

I wouldn't ban him. I never ban anyone.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

This is like a thread some years ago by Jizzystool, where he claimed he was a mod, and was demodded, etc.

Fucking lame.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                  Thing is, nobody wants to demod NickyDee, so I may have to step up to the plate to clean house a little.

I can't have the cuntstant NegativaTEH goin' on and on.. what do the Guest users think?

Who wants to reg' onto a board where they see all the new people getting trashed on?

FEEL the luurve.. Are you feelin?

I know how the CP works, and it's time to bust heads.. so, if that should happen I sign on and "whoa, looky GAR in red.. hmm" well the next shoe to drop, is gonna fall on Nick's neck.

I want the Guest users to consider what I say, that Nick's abuse is not representative nor does he reflect the general viewpoints of the rest of the board. He is a rogue mod, he will be bumped down shortly!

I wouldn't ban him. I never ban anyone.
                  I need a yob
                  Illegal Immigrant Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    This is like a thread some years ago by Jizzystool, where he claimed he was a mod, and was demodded, etc.

Fucking lame.
                    Yeah well, I thought about not being a mod, and realized the responsibility I owe to the site now going on 10 years I should probably do something for it but what I have been looking for was some kind of control over rogue users when I see others looking the other way.

In this case, I'm interested in control over rogue mods, just one to be specific.

So yes, I don't want to be a mod, don't want to be a webby but if Supermod is what has the authorization to do what I want to do that's what I'm interested in.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                      Yeah well, I thought about not being a mod, and realized the responsibility I owe to the site now going on 10 years I should probably do something for it but what I have been looking for was some kind of control over rogue users when I see others looking the other way.

In this case, I'm interested in control over rogue mods, just one to be specific.

So yes, I don't want to be a mod, don't want to be a webby but if Supermod is what has the authorization to do what I want to do that's what I'm interested in.

Concern yourself with not being banned, Clay! Being a mod, never happen.
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I think it's hilarious that Savicki has a friend.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

More surprising still is the fact GAR has found an ally.....

Midnight Cowboy, anyone?
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Wouldn't it be more like Deliverance?
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

You might say this is a preformal request?

Do you wish to see what happens with a FORMAL request?

Comment

Working...