WHY Does DDLR.Com still outrank ARMY when its' DOWN?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

When we had Vbulletin I went to their support site and was surprised at the number of hacks they had. One that stands out in my mind was called the "Annoying user hack". You could assign problem posters to a group and It did a number of things like timing out when they tried to post (not every time) redirecting them to pages other than the ones requested, and slowing the board response time down (just for them).

So if any of you guys are a thorn in the side on other Vboards and they act weird only for you, well..........
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
      No jackass.

This fucking place has the fake stats.
      And over at your place it's clean as a whistle, huh..

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

The people that really mattered to DDLR will never face a closed door here.
        (In fact they are legendary old school DLR Army guys)
        If they say its over, then is this not just flogging a dead horse ??
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• letsrock
          Veteran
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          Of the day? How the Hell could you narrow it down to just one ?
          That calendar would have more than 365 days in it. To keep up with all this crap that he speaks/types.

Comment

• letsrock
            Veteran
            • Mar 2007

I bet Chickenfoot would be glad to sell the Gar Calendars at thier concerts.

Comment

• letsrock
              Veteran
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Can you do that from the library?

Maybe he will email the ideas to his buddy Joe Thunder. But can Joe do that from prison?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Panamark
                The people that really mattered to DDLR will never face a closed door here.
                (In fact they are legendary old school DLR Army guys)
                If they say its over, then is this not just flogging a dead horse ??
                If this place hadn't come back with Sarge running it again then we would have gone to the hassle of fighting the host, bitten the bullet and brought it back up.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Oh please! Thank you!

3/4 of a YEAR later, Sesh gives me the answer I've been looking for.

Geez. Whois says Douglas still has ddlr regg'd, I think someone should still at the very least man up and send a ticket into godaddy that the old webmaster's apprentice is holding the domain hostage. Fuck that guy - get it back just for the hell of it because you never know if the patches on the Army's tires here will last.

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

sesh and gordon brown have fucked up our economy so bad , no way would that bung eyed dimwit get a loan for a fucking teas made let alone trawl his lame army wannabee shithole out of the mire

Comment

• letsrock
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                      Oh please! Thank you!

3/4 of a YEAR later, Sesh gives me the answer I've been looking for.

Geez. Whois says Douglas still has ddlr regg'd, I think someone should still at the very least man up and send a ticket into godaddy that the old webmaster's apprentice is holding the domain hostage. Fuck that guy - get it back just for the hell of it because you never know if the patches on the Army's tires here will last.
                      patches on patches.

Comment

Working...