X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
    Not promoting myself. I am not for sale.
    Not only that i post because i am bored at work.
    Good. Noone woul dbuy you anyway. Noone would take you even if they were offered money for it.

Bored at work? How can you be working if you're hogging the library's computer? Do you beg in there? Get out of there and go beg in the streets. You might have more luck.

I am, of course, assuming that you're a fuckin' beggar 'coz I don't see how anyone could employ YOU.

And you certainly don't have the intelect to have your own business.

Unless that business is begging, of course.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
      Good. Noone woul dbuy you anyway. Noone would take you even if they were offered money for it.

Bored at work? How can you be working if you're hogging the library's computer? Do you beg in there? Get out of there and go beg in the streets. You might have more luck.

I am, of course, assuming that you're a fuckin' beggar 'coz I don't see how anyone could employ YOU.

And you certainly don't have the intelect to have your own business.

Unless that business is begging, of course.

My friend, I see you have met the Roth Army community Dog turd.

Feel free to drag his ass back to wher it belongs by copy/pasting his useless posts in his own thread that he desperately wants to dissappear.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        My friend, I see you have met the Roth Army community Dog turd.

Feel free to drag his ass back to wher it belongs by copy/pasting his useless posts in his own thread that he desperately wants to dissappear.
        Oh, I met this piece of shit long ago. I was here when he started that thread against H. Roth. If I hadn't gone against him before, is because he wasn't that big a pain in the arse.

However, in the last couple of days, he seems to be plunging more and more into stupidity in a fuckin' whirlpool of self-destruction, and keeps posting the utterest shite imaginable.

Check out the 70's Wanakables thread in The Dump. A multi-page thread with everybody cuntributing, he goes there and posts "nice".

Just that. "Nice".

It's fakkin' annoying, and he really gots to go.

I dunno how can these "people" hang around forums where ABSOLUTELY NOONE likes/supports/understands/cares about, not even withstands them.

It's not like they're trolls, like Jesterstar. They're -and by they I mean this turd and GayR - obviously trying desperately to be accepted and fail on both counts. They're neither accepted nor are they trolling.

Sad, really. Let's kick them around some more.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Oh, I met this piece of shit long ago. I was here when he started that thread against H. Roth. If I hadn't gone against him before, is because he wasn't that big a pain in the arse.

However, in the last couple of days, he seems to be plunging more and more into stupidity in a fuckin' whirlpool of self-destruction, and keeps posting the utterest shite imaginable.

Check out the 70's Wanakables thread in The Dump. A multi-page thread with everybody cuntributing, he goes there and posts "nice".

Just that. "Nice".

It's fakkin' annoying, and he really gots to go.

I dunno how can these "people" hang around forums where ABSOLUTELY NOONE likes/supports/understands/cares about, not even withstands them.

It's not like they're trolls, like Jesterstar. They're -and by they I mean this turd and GayR - obviously trying desperately to be accepted and fail on both counts. They're neither accepted nor are they trolling.

Sad, really. Let's kick them around some more.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

You two queens are a couple cartoons, you know that>

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              You two queens are a couple cartoons, you know that>
              And yet another witty post from GayR.

Did you giggle when you posted that? I bet you did.

GayR, do us all a favour. Do NOT try to be funny. You're not.

In fact, do us all a favour, and fark orf this website.

Oh, and do notice how other people here will agree with my use of "us". Contrary to your usage of it.

Problem is, noone wants to be included with you, and noone will let in their own circle.

You're alone. It must be sad. But it doesn't mean we can't kick you around, seeing as you actually enjoy it. Any attention is good attention, right GayR?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's a source of attention in their miserable lives. Doesn't matter if it's good, bad, wanted or unwanted... They've found an audience that just keeps willingly giving and giving.

Ignore them and they'll just ratchet it up like a 2 year old in the grocery check-out line. Beat them and they'll come back for more, more frequently. Befriend them and they won't ever leave you alone... Ban em... end of game and they become someone elses problem.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...