X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    I'm sure it was, but he was a member here before he was a member over there. Therefore, by seniority, he's Army.
    Reject. Army reject. R-E-J-E-C-T.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• SparkieD
      Veteran
      • Sep 2006

It was Natedouche, not Juice, that I slapped around. I beat on him some more a couple of weeks back, and like clockwork, there he went with the Loungie/Army cracks. He went on full-on melt-down. I fully expected to drag his wounded ass over here and start some more shit, but to my surprise, he kept it over there.
      Last edited by SparkieD; 08-19-2009, 04:26 PM.
      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
      Originally posted by rustoffa
      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Trolling? Is that what you are calling it nowadays? Really, it's just me in here now with all of you.

Am I a troll, Lounge?

I don't really see anybody from my site over here causing trouble or even saying anything bad about the Army over there, but I do see people over here who just can't let it go for some reason.

LMAO.... This is why I love you so much, Lounge! Adding a dose of affection, even to us ARMY/ROTHFANS folk you call "TROLLS" ...

The problem is that the only ones who actually qualify to be TROLLS are those that call HOME...... "VHLINKS".........

Unless you see them as normal ??

... Who says you can't be in Love with Two simultaneously?

ARMY/ROTHFANS

Get used to it.....
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Torn between two lovers: ARMY/ROTHFANS
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            The problem is that the only ones who actually qualify to be TROLLS are those that call HOME...... "VHLINKS".........

Unless you see them as normal ??
            Huh? What does the Links have to do with this?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Most of The Trolls Come From The Links,Maybe?
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                Most of The Trolls Come From The Links,Maybe?
                At this point, who knows? I simply tire of these empty-headed generalizations that take place in these insipid "site-wars", ya know?

Lemme get this correct, as it's so warped that even I get it: A fellow here at the Army offers some commentary as to why he no longer posts at Rothfans. Through the magic of cyberspace, this information magically makes it's way to Rothfans, where a poster or two there reads it as derogatory. As a result, responses are now filed here at the Army, in the form of insults, including painting with such a broad brush that it defames people that happen to post at a third site.

Now that is an example of some of the most deeply mined and finely honed pure logic that I've come across recently, and I even read the editorial section of the newspaper from time to time.
                Last edited by chefcraig; 08-19-2009, 10:54 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Trolls are presents from God !

God knows we need something to kick the fuck out of
                  inbetween Van Halen action...

Sort of like a cyber stress ball....
                  However those Chinese spammers can ram their great wall
                  right up their sphincters
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    Trolls are presents from God !
                    Well, Dad does hath a sense of humour.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      Well, Dad does hath a sense of humour.
                      If only Katydid ever realized
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig

Lemme get this correct, as it's so warped that even I get it: A fellow here at the Army offers some commentary as to why he no longer posts at Rothfans. Through the magic of cyberspace, this information magically makes it's way to Rothfans, where a poster or two there reads it as derogatory. As a result, responses are now filed here at the Army, in the form of insults....
                        Yeah, that's how it usually happens.

ChefC, you're a good guy. It doesn't matter what site you most frequent, as you are an asset to ANY site you visit. You offer up some quality stuff, and I never want to play "Trivial Pursuit" with you.

Having said that, many times shit has been thrown in the direction of VH links, and probably for good reason.

However, I have not witnessed ANYONE from the Links come in here and "defend" it's virtue as often or as vigorously as those who "defend" RothFans.

Why is that?

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          However, I have not witnessed ANYONE from the Links come in here and "defend" it's virtue as often or as vigorously as those who "defend" RothFans.
                          Defend RothFans,That's What We Do Best.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            For Every Terry and Sparkie over there, you also have a plethora of mouthbreathers like Juice and cadaverdog.

The same is true of this place and probably every other VH site.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              The same is true of this place and probably every other VH site.
                              Agreed.

But I'm not holding this place up as chock full of "legends" in the VH comminuty as War put it.

He's making it sound like it's the VH Hall of Fame over there, or some Algonquin Roundtable.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                Either your memory is going or you haven't been here long enough.

There was a time when Brett used to come over here to respond whenever people said negative things about the Links. Vigorously. He hasn't done that in a while though.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...