X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Hands down still the funniest thread that site ever had.

How is CAPT CAPLOCK'S fight with AIDS going these days?
    The only AIDS he fights are the teacher's AIDS in the special ed shortbus...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      I generally don't read his posts. But, I think he retracted the AIDS thing a while back.

Now he is teasing the ladies with pics of himself in our "eye candy" thread. LOL.
      How many have blinded themselves with a pencil or gone full-blown lesbian from that little treat?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        How many have blinded themselves with a pencil or gone full-blown lesbian from that little treat?
        great idea for a poll in that thread lol
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Let's hope Captain Caplock does not have AIDS. We want to keep him away from Hell as long as possible.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Some trolls are being outsourced to India.
            HA!

Very good...
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Igosplut
                HA!

Very good...
                And true~
                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I like that RothChats exists. Otherwise Juice, Nate, CAPT. CAPLOCK, and sockfucker would be over here everyday.
                  We'll watch over the four of them, while you watch over the multitudes of trolls over here. More traffic, more trolls.

I have no issues with anyone else at RothChats, and wish them all smooth sailing and a pot of gold.
                  Why, thanks! We'll be sure to be open the next time another site goes down for some unfortunate reason and you need a place to hang.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

True.

But that's the funny thing. ANYTIME there's mention of RothChats, 1/2 the member roll comes over and posts.
                    Considering that 1/2 of the membership over there posts over here anyway, I don't see why that's such a shock.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      However, I have not witnessed ANYONE from the Links come in here and "defend" it's virtue as often or as vigorously as those who "defend" RothFans.

Why is that?
                      You're a rookie?

Dude, there were people coming over to the Links from the Army defending the virtues of this site, multiple times and in droves.

It's happened everywhere.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Agreed.

But I'm not holding this place up as chock full of "legends" in the VH comminuty as War put it.

He's making it sound like it's the VH Hall of Fame over there, or some Algonquin Roundtable.

Yes, Lounge, I made it sound like the "Hall of Fame".

I don't think there's enough eye-rolls for me to account for your hyperbole on every response you give.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

And I've noticed the only time you ever post over here is to talk about RothChats.

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bantonelli
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Thank you for the kind words, man.

The truth is, there are shitheads at every site, but by and large they are in the minority. As a result, I do not see the need to trash or come to the defense of any joint in cyberspace, mainly because it's utterly futile. What difference does it make if a person feels this way or that about a website? If people are truly happy and content where they are, there would be none of the insecurities that call for lashing out.

And let's not forget that this thread began with the usual suspects whining about how the site is run and who is moderating it. One guy offered a particularly funny line about how everyone is a mod at Rothfans, and the next thing you know, the cavalry is in full charge.

It's all so insipidly pointless, and totally unnecessary. If a person is proud to be associated with a particular web site, then good for them. But to go around to other sites on some sort of misguided mission to preserve it's honor is a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. These are the sort of people that can never grasp why they were sent home from work or fired for showing their support for an issue by wearing inappropriate clothing or tattoos.
                            LOL! I take it that you are referencing my comment. I have nothing against VHLINKS (as a former member) except for the fact that they put SpamTard on a pedestal over there....that's all. It's all in fun.

I agree with whomever said that while VH is on "hiatus", we need to find something to biotch about.... keeps the blood circulating...
                            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Thank you for the kind words, man.
                              No need to thank me at all bro, you've earned it.

Originally posted by LoungeMachine on Warham
                              And I've noticed the only time you ever post over here is to talk about RothChats.

If people are truly happy and content where they are, there would be none of the insecurities that call for lashing out.

And let's not forget that this thread began with the usual suspects whining about how the site is run and who is moderating it. One guy offered a particularly funny line about how everyone is a mod at Rothfans, and the next thing you know, the cavalry is in full charge.

It's all so insipidly pointless, and totally unnecessary. If a person is proud to be associated with a particular web site, then good for them. But to go around to other sites on some sort of misguided mission to preserve it's honor is a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.
                              Originally posted by Warham
                              I took a few months off from posting anywhere, mostly because I was locked up at the asylum, but the doctor gave me a clean bill of health a few days ago.

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Either your memory is going or you haven't been here long enough.

There was a time when Brett used to come over here to respond whenever people said negative things about the Links. Vigorously. He hasn't done that in a while though.
                              I haven't been here that long.....and my memory is shite.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

**DING!**

(because I sense another round is inevitable)

Comment

Working...