• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    And I've noticed the only time you ever post over here is to talk about RothChats.

First of all, congratulations with your mod gig here. I fucking MEAN that!!! Seriously, it's always what you both wanted and desired, so good for you. However, why do you still even after being granted the"power" select to verbally attack both War and his... No and fuck that, OUR? SITE?!?!? Fine, you hate it? Kewl, Then both growup and shutup?

Seriously, there's zero point? I threw in the towel long ago. I haven't posted on ANY site in months!!! If you still have beef with me... You're a WINNER!!! Pick up the little ball, put it in your pocket and go home cos you WON!!! Cool?

Lounge, anger sucks so just stop it ok bro? I'd think you'd agree but BOTH you and I have gone into battle several times together demeaning various (victoriously) dipshits, no? Cavefuck ring a bell cos that was classic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? So, why waste it on each other? Let's throw our collective pillows at Frank Burns whilst he's asleep, no?

How d'erbout a big kiss Kippy?

MMMMMMMMMHUHWAH!!!

Max lubz you
    Last edited by MAX; 08-21-2009, 06:20 AM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MAX
      Is that thome?

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        Is that thome?

No 'tis some cunt named "Lucy" and she/he's a whore!!! LMAO!!! How the fuck are you bro? Long time, no sheep?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MAX
          No 'tis some cunt named "Lucy" and she/he's a whore!!!
          Lucy has a little guacaMOLE on her face...

Thanks for nuthin, man...

My yogurt cannon is permanently jammed

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            Lucy has a little guacaMOLE on her face...
            Thanks and I'll have to fix that the next time I go out shopping. LOL
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Wow

I have no speech
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Hey Max !

Good to seeya, take it to the MAX !!
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Is there some sort of cross Rothfans protocol I just breached ??

Oh Lord........ Max, Loungie ?????
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I've been a mod here 4 years now, Maxi.

And I've never been angry at you, OR RothChats.

Bemused, befuddled, maybe. Angry?

Life is good.

I just can't help but crack up that ANYTIME there is the slightest mention of RothChats in a thread here, and you all come scurrying over here to see what all the fuss is about.

hey, hey... they're talking about us over at the Army!! Quick, get in. Let's drive over there and see....

Exicitng. Road Trip!!!!!

Just don't let Nate drive the bus.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      Is there some sort of cross Rothfans protocol I just breached ??

Oh Lord........ Max, Loungie ?????
                      Hey, I'm just impressed you can spell protocol, Marky.

Nah, it's all good.

It's like the cousins that come to visit, and it's kind of nice to see them for the first day or so, and then you start looking at your watch.......alot.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

to verbally attack both War and his...

Verbally attack

ATTACK!!!!!!!

jesus christ

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I can write in any computer language you want...........

If I mispelled "protocol" I couldnt give a toss

US english is not used in source code at all...

Want me to write a little app for ya loungie ??

I can send you an email with a nice attachment
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Uh, no. He wants you to want him.
                            Ewwww. And J..... for looking.
                            Last edited by Guest; 08-21-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD

Kristy's right about the general female population. I think it's the reason the chick count is so low here. Trust me, it ain't cuz girls don't like Dave. Most women are not even equipped to handle reading the stuff at a site like this one on ANY day, not just when Mother Nature is kickin' her ass.

I think most of the chicks here are a special breed. I don't see any of that typical female cattiness. There's a lot of wit and intelligence amongst us. We can take the shit that gets dished out to us and even give it back, and we ain't scared of any of you big bad men. I think a lot of the girls here are definitely mod-worthy.

I had completely forgotten all about this thread but you hit the nail so on the head with your statement. Knowing full well that this is a male-dominated site you already expect to read and see things that guys so talk about. Rarely does any of it offend me, and moreover, the (ahem) ideas that most say on what they like to do with the LARG Girl Of The Month crack me up more than anything. I wasn't directly speaking of a PMS situation, either - more of how women love to play the gender card around men in order gain an advantage - especially women who like to place themselves in what perceive as being positions of power. I know many a girl who love to manipulate a guy in other to achieve some subtle or malevolent aim and if you have a female mod who feels the slightest bit offended by what is said on here I'd hate for this place to turn into some sort of soft-spoken politically-correct forum where we all have to mind our p's and q's.

One of the reasons I come here is that, for the most part, there is intelligent banter and bickering that rarely resorts the topic down to an irascible level where very personal issues, grotesque vulgarity, or inexcusable insults of racism get thrown back and forth at each other. I think the mods we have now do a more or less good job at controlling that. Plus just to have a female mod for the sake of having a female mod seems silly to me; the idea alone could be like too many cooks ruining the stew.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

So Are You Making Any Female's Around Here Mods?
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...