• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!

96: Stalking. See point 29.

649: Obsessiveness. See point 29.

434: Stupidity: Never manages to rise above the petty and banal. See points 29, 345, 834.

Irony?

It's a rite of passage EVERY troll here, dating back to JizzyStool has taken.

The "I hate Lounge" FeedBack Thread.

JizzyStool had a dozen or so with my name in them...

Sockfucker made it his life's work...

Even Gar has felt the insatiable need for my attention.

Sorry, Andy. But of all of them, your's is the weakest yet.

And the fact you tried oh so hard to be clever is touching, but frankly your scathing "humour" is anything but funny, or clever...

But hey, you had to try, right? I was killing you with 1,000 paper cuts everytime you logged on, to the point where you BEGGED to be banned.

Cheers, boyfucker.

You got your wet dream wish....I POSTED IN YOUR THREAD

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Loungie, you should patent that hate magnet technology !!
      We could throw it out in the middle eastern deserts and save
      trillions !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I complained they modded a troll, so.. don't take it like I ever give a shit besides that I can't Ignore User on you, being a moderator.

You once were funny but 2005 was awhile ago. And it makes the board look bad to have a lamer for a mod, soo....

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think it's the Front Line mod position.

I used to get all the hate thread from the trolls when I had that gig. Now it's Lounge and sometimes Nick who get the troll attacks. (Except for Katie.... she's still pissed at me because I wouldn't "apologize" for calling out her 113 alias.)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• katie
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            (Except for Katie.... she's still pissed at me because I wouldn't "apologize" for calling out her 113 alias.)
            I don't need a stupid alias to piss idiots like you off,

I do it under my own name thanks.

x

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I post a pic of a baby girl crying, but Andy would just wank himself to it...

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Irony?

It's a rite of passage EVERY troll here, dating back to JizzyStool has taken.

The "I hate Lounge" FeedBack Thread.

JizzyStool had a dozen or so with my name in them...

Sockfucker made it his life's work...

Sorry, Andy. But of all of them, your's is the weakest yet.

And the fact you tried oh so hard to be clever is touching, but frankly your scathing "humour" is anything but funny, or clever...

But hey, you had to try, right? I was killing you with 1,000 paper cuts everytime you logged on, to the point where you BEGGED to be banned.

Cheers, boyfucker.

You got your wet dream wish....I POSTED IN YOUR THREAD

Don't flatter yourself, assclown. I'm just having some fun at your expense. You're one of the biggest spambots posing as mod so I'm not surprised more people have noticed this and chosen to out you.

Here' an ego check for you. I asked to be removed because I felt I was being censored and it had nothing to do with you. On the other hand I know you had brought up the subject of my banning at the very beginning but there wasn't enough grounds then.

The fact is every one of those points are true. Especially the one about you thanking everyone. Best example of your being a saddo.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                  You really should go into the priesthood. Yeah, they usually insist on practicing Catholics and not Hindus, but at least you already meet their other main qualification.

Ah btw can you tell me how to get to sesame street?
                  I'm serious here. You're the repressed one here. It is always such people that develop abnormal fantasies. There's got to be something behind your constant parotting of the 13 year old boys line, as another example I've seen repressed homosexuality in gay bashers. They can't stop hyperventilating in guy company.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by standin
                    Yea, it does. And being a predatory is a good example of being a oppressor. You stupid fuck.
                    You should address those "repressed memories" that are causing your wacko ways.

You said you were abused didn't you? Given your behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if it was done to spite you. Don't place your issues on to me, thanks.

Seriously you insane cow, check yourself in. You spam around here sucking on the cocks of the more old time posters but they still ignore you and can't even be bothered to show the plain courtesy of ejaculating in your face in acknowledgment. Just give it up and accept you're an crazy old bag.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

But back to LM. Actually there's no great big mystery as to why you have a tradition of every "troll" posting a thread about you. It's because you went chasing them all over the forum, first! What an assclown you are! To not have noticed that.

You are guilty of the very same thing you say so called trolls are guilty of. But the difference is, you initiated it. Threads like these are the response. Now stick your fragile ego up your ass.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

This thread was a bit of fun.

There was a mention of teenaged girls as part of a discussion where I said all heterosexual men do obviously have an interest in them. Now a couple of supposedly gay tolerant people tried to make it a worse insult by bringing in the subject of "boys."

Noob is my one of my all time favourite insults.
                        Ah well, I can see why some members of this site look upon you erroneously as homossexual. You must understand that, for the layman, a paedophile is always associated with homossexuality, given the fact that the majority of paedophiles are, indeed, more interested in young boys, rather than girls.

Thus, when you freely admitted on being a paedophile, the stereotype of that particular sexual behaviour has entered their minds, and moreover, given the fact that normal people do tend to look upon your sickening ilk with extreme prejudice, it's no wonder they will issue such epithets upon your person.

You will have to forgive them for that fact. It's not their fault they look down on you in a disgusted manner. I too, rational as I may be, cannot help but to feel utterly sickened by such atrocious and abject behaviour.

And some further info about me and this topic if you think you'll find it helpful.

I've taken alot of lip, just to be what I am. You think it's tough, bein' a kid, well try bein' a man sometime. Everybody wants a little piece or they try to shoot you down. Well I just tell 'em, sit on this, and spin around.

Yeah! Whoo!

It ain't easy, speakin' out, some people take it to heart. And if you ain't standin' on top of the rock, they'll try and tear you apart. Me, I look for the hard way. I own the game you fear, and it got me in alot of trouble. But, it also got me here.

Standin' on top, top of the rock. Yeah, and I ain't comin' down,baby.
                        While I do appreciate your taking the time to further enhance my knowledge of your particular personality and the subject at hand, I feel I must inform you, m'boy, that not only are you making absolutely no sense, you are actually quite delusional.

You seem to look upon yourself as someone to be envied, rather than loathed. You also appear to be convinced that you're the sole portrayer of truth and that such virtue makes you a target for the phillistines.

Dear boy, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. As it is, you appear to be nothing more than a cockroach. Inoffensive as you may be, your overall appearance never fails to cause some revulsion of the bowels, and you may actually be harmful for little babies.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dolemite!
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

Thanks, that was most interesting for a load of codswallop. Go blow a goat.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Load of codswallop? My dear boy, have you even understood my post? I don't think so. Had you grasped its meaning, "codswallop" would not be the term you'd use to describe it.

And forgive me for asking, but why should I blow a goat, do you recommend it? And what age should this goat be? Young, perhaps? Under thirteen, I gather?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Loungie, you should patent that hate magnet technology !!
                              We could throw it out in the middle eastern deserts and save
                              trillions !

It's a gift, Markie.

The fact the mouthbreathers seek out my attention cracks me up.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                I complained they modded a troll, so.. don't take it like I ever give a shit besides that I can't Ignore User on you, being a moderator.

You once were funny but 2005 was awhile ago. And it makes the board look bad to have a lamer for a mod, soo....

Poor GayR.

Never been the same since I exposed your lie about Ryan dying.....

Him having a kid and settling down with a WOMAN really unnerved you, didn't it?

You should have known your love was never meant to last....

Comment

Working...