Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Now I read this better, and you're remembering the part where I was convinced it was you! Nah, I thought we got past that point, and I remember you saying you were going there, and I was envisioning some Spammy troll waiting for you with a baseball bat.

This is just a testament to how this stupid thread got to us all. At the time, it really MATTERED to us who was behind this - cause it looked like an absolute genius troll. and if it wasn't it was the damnest coincidence in the world.

Now that more of this is coming back, I remember Miss Chrissi and especially Miss Lori being particularly viscious towards me. I took it WAY too seriously. And you and I buried this shit back on Myspace some years ago.

Oh dear.

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
      Now that more of this is coming back, I remember Miss Chrissi and especially Miss Lori being particularly viscious towards me. I took it WAY too seriously. And you and I buried this shit back on Myspace some years ago.
      If memory serves me correctly, it was the dog reference. Being the proud owner of Samson, a true-blooded Alaskan Malamute, that would offend me too I suppose.

Let's just hug!! LOL!

Back to the topic....rapid-fire threads were a direct result of all of us (Hammy, Catfish, Walker, Wooda, Von, Twona, Sloshmeister, Zahzoo, Switch, Shoes, Bug, Igo, Deguello, Grimes, etc. etc.) were all on the same page and knew how to keep things rolling along.

However, upon further observation, I've noticed that this place has its own 'clique' and they keep things rolling with rapid succession as well as we ever did. I'm still flipping out on the fact that even though the whole DLR messageboard has come full-circle and I ended up here again (where I actually started from back in '99 IMO). There's a group of folks her that have made this place their home, and since they've kept it going the years we were somewhere else, they have all rights to, no contest at all. It's just kinda surreal that you'd be 'guest status' at the very same place you originated. LOL! That shit makes me laugh.....

These guys (as much as they bitch and fuss at each other) are a family all their own. I figure wat-the-fok-evah! Whatever it takes to keep Diamond Dave in the hearts and minds of folks here and abroad....fuggit! sign me up. The cause is greater than any one person supporting it....so there ya' go.

Answering the title of this thread? That's easy! Everybody would have to be on the same channel! Same frame of mind. That's why those threads read like they did!

'rapid-fire threads' happen here all day long, we're just looking at them from an outsiders point-of-view........
      Last edited by hambon4lif; 11-19-2009, 12:02 AM. Reason: I forgot Walker...I gotta find Bubba!!!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        I enjoy that sense of disappointment I feel everytime I post something I think is hilarious before I go to bed or go to work, rush home and check for all the LOL!!!! responses and see no one has responded at all.

A little part of me dies inside every time that happens, but that part is weak, and apparently not funny.
        I love Dr Love! Who here that doesn't love Dr Love is just a fuckhead!!!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chrissi hart at hotmail
          I don't know why i am sending these because i know you are going to use them to make fun of me somehow!
          from 5-16-05...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Man, I wouldn't fuck her with hambon's dick.
            Last edited by Dr. Love; 11-19-2009, 02:21 AM.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by GAR
              from 5-16-05...
              Did you actually SAVE those? OMG

Oh dear.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                from 5-16-05...
                ...I have pics that would 'deep-six' those...like the ones where she was running to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her crotch repeating the ever-popular F-bomb, over and over,....."FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!"

a road-trip to Ohio: $180
                to rent a room in Ohio: $84.00
                for the woman you fucked in that room scream your name into her husbands face while they're fuckin' two days later?: Priceless!

....for everything else, there's MasterCard!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

You might want to re-think that Love. Not only would they call you in the morning, but they'll buy you breakfast! At IHOP!!!

That's fuckin' expensive too....just a thought!

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                    Did you actually SAVE those? OMG
                    I have thousands of undeleted emails but only five search results in there for a "chrissi" I trolled!

I wouldn't cheat on my chick, and I don't think very highly of folks who do that kind of thing. Especially married folk, I just don't like it at all. If you're gonna fornicate, there's so many single women out there willing to comply that it's not necessary to fuck with some dude you don't even know.

Look at those pics, and tell me you can't feel sorry for the dude that married that thing.. and I get it that you ain't out to be the next Jonas Salk or whatever.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chrissi
                      these were taken on the 16th of this month. Are you ready to show me the REAL pics of you yet?
                      .. aha, three more. I went back in my email to check for more attachments I mighta missed and never saw these before tonite!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

.. and, one for the road!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          I wouldn't cheat on my chick, and I don't think very highly of folks who do that kind of thing. Especially married folk, I just don't like it at all. If you're gonna fornicate, there's so many single women out there willing to comply that it's not necessary to fuck with some dude you don't even know.
                          ...well, if you aren't the very fountain of ethics and morals....

Let me ask you this you self-righteous prick....what did you give (or give away) in exchange for your password?

It's no small wonder why people think "Oh shit!, there's GAR!!" while they're looking at the gutter watching the cities slime roll into the sewer.

Get this through your head, Clay! You are the moral compass of NOTHING!!!

FUCK OFF!!!!!

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

I'm saying, there are boundaries in society you should respect when you know they are there, because at some point you never know when it's your time to be chained to a miserable wretch who cheats on you! And because you won't stay young and healthy forever..

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Now that it's years later, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                                ...I have pics that would 'deep-six' those...like the ones where she was running to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her crotch repeating the ever-popular F-bomb, over and over,....."FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!"

a road-trip to Ohio: $180
                                to rent a room in Ohio: $84.00
                                for the woman you fucked in that room scream your name into her husbands face while they're fuckin' two days later?: Priceless!

....for everything else, there's MasterCard!

I have to ask why she had a towel wrapped around her crotch and was running to the bathroom.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...